Part 50

Part 50

Sang's POV

As we got into Victor's car at Dr. Green's condo, Victor looks over at me and says, "you look beautiful Princess." Then starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

I looked down at what I was wearing. "You don't mind that I am in jeans?"

"Of course I like how you look in skirts and dresses, but those wouldn't work for where we are going today and again tomorrow." He reached his finger out and trailed his pointer finger down my cheek, tracing down my neck, and across my collar bone. I shivered at the tingles that shot through my body. "You know my favorite color is white. And the fact that you are wearing my favorite color is very distracting."

I don't know what to say to that. Thank you? I'm sorry to distract you? Should a I go change? Instead, I just blushed at what he said. As he glances over at me he chuckles.

"Are you nervous to drive the go-karts?" He asked me.

"Not nervous to drive them, just nervous I won't be very good at it. I really liked learning to drive. But won't it be completely different from driving a car?"

"Yes, instead of just using your right foot for both gas and brake, you use both feet in a go-kart. In the go-kart you are not inside of a vehicle like in this car, with doors and a roof. And the go-kart sits about 4 inches off the ground. You can only drive them 45 miles per hour at the fastest but turns will also be tighter than on roads. Don't worry Princess. You will do just fine. That's why I am bringing you today so you can get a feel for the track and the go-karts."

"Thank you Victor. You are too nice to me."

"There is no such thing as too nice to you Princess. Although, I only have scheduled the go-karts for today. We can walk around and let you look at everything else they have but we won't get to play the rest until tomorrow."

"That's ok. I don't expect to do it all today." We sat quietly the rest of the drive. Victor turned up the volume on the classical music that was playing. It soothed me.

When we arrived I noticed that the parking lot was already busy. I don't like large crowds and am getting a bit nervous. Victor got out and hurried around to my side to open my door for me. I looked at him in awe. He really is so handsome and chivalrous. As he helps me out of the car I looked into his fire eyes and shivered again at the smoldering look he was giving me.

"Wait right here Princess. I need to get your helmet out of the trunk." He left me by the passenger door. After opening up the truck he poked his head around looking at me and said, "close your eyes."

I did as he instructed. I was excited about the helmet, but I hate for Victor to spend more money on me. I heard the trunk close but still kept my eyes closed. I heard him walk back in front of me. "Put your hands out." I put my hands out, palms up. He placed the helmet in my hands. "Now, open your eyes."

I was blown away at the helmet. It was pink with black ivy intricately climbing all over it. As I followed one of the ivy branches with my finger tracing over the helmet, I noticed a red heart blooming in place of a flower. Inside the heart it said Peanut. I got a lump in my throat. I started studying the helmet and noticed a pale blue heart with Forever written in it. Then another heart. A black one with Baby written in the heart. Tears started forming in my eyes. A Purple Heart with Pookie was on the side. A navy blue heart with Aggele written in the middle was on the top of the helmet. The tears were streaming down my face now. At the very back center was a hunter green heart with 10 in the middle. And the orange heart with Trouble written on it was center front right above my forehead. I laughed and cried at the same time. It was as if I had a racing number on the back and 'here come Trouble' on the front. I found a white heart with Princess on it. And the last heart was grey with Miss Sorenson written in the middle.

Even though I was crying I was smiling. How can all of these guys make me feel so wanted and loved and only one of them is actually here. I looked at Victor, who was smiling hugely and said, "thank you so much. This is perfect." I reached forward to hug him and kiss him on the lips. That's when I realized that he was holding his phone in front of him. I pulled back to look at him and wipe the tears away from my face.

"Give me just a moment Princess. That was absolutely perfect." And he began typing away on his phone. I scrunched my eyebrows, confused at what he was doing. Then he looked up and sighed, happy and content in the moment.

"What was that about? Do you have Academy work to go do?"

"No. I recorded your reaction to the helmet, since the others couldn't be here to see it. They all just got a texted video of you."

"But I was crying! And probably ugly crying." And I wiped at my face again to clear away any lingering tears or signs that I had been crying.

"It was not ugly crying. It was raw emotion. They will all love it. They didn't get to see the helmet until now too. I was going to text them the picture yesterday, but you receiving the helmet was priceless video footage.

"Did you also record me kissing you?" I whispered to him.

"Yes. But the other guys won't be upset. I promise. They will see it for what it is. I was the one right there when you felt the love, and you expressed that love. If it had been North or Gabe or even Mr. Blackbourne....I and my brothers would all be fine with it."

I don't know if that last statement is true, but I hope it is. If they all are ok with my kissing Victor, then maybe I can tell them each that I love them.