Part 144

Part 144 - Friday Dec. 6th

Sang's POV

I was exhausted when Sean woke me up with a kiss on my forehead. "Time to get up Pookie. Owen just got out of the shower. You need to go get ready for school now. I'll use the other bathroom,"

"Ungh! I hate mornings." I grumbled but climbed out of bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom.

I got a quick bath and put my clothes on, brushed my hair and teeth and made my way downstairs. I could smell breakfast, the smell of bacon was calling me like a siren.

Owen had made omelets with peppers, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon and cheese. My eyes were wide as I saw how much food was on each plate. Do the boys not notice how little I eat? Or that I am about half their size?

"Just eat what you can Sang." Owen answered my facial expression.

"Besides, we will just pack up what you don't eat and one of the other boys will Hoover it." Sean chuckled.

"They will Hoover it? I haven't heard that expression before." I scrunched my eyebrows together. "What does President Herbert Hoover have to do with eating omelets?"

Sean was laughing, "Pookie, you are so damn cute."

"Miss Sorenson, Sean was not referring to the Old President. He said the boys will Hoover it, as in, suck the food down like a Hoover vacuum." He smiled his barely there smile.

I felt like an idiot, "oh, ok." I sat down and began eating.

"Pookie, I'm sorry for laughing. You are just the cutest when you ask questions. But I should also say how impressed I am that you know Hoover was a president of the United States. Most teens these days only know who are current president is. And maybe George Washington and Abraham Lincoln."

"I'm pretty sure most of the girls know who John F Kennedy was. Since he was young and attractive and was assassinated. I would also say most guys would know who Bill Clinton was. Since he created such a scandal by having sex with an intern."

"Did they teach you about his scandal in your last school?" Owen asked me.

"No, I read about it in a book."

"What book was that?" Owen asked.

"Monica's Story." When I answered Owen, Sean chocked on his food. I jumped off the kitchen stool and smacked Sean's back then handed him a glass of juice. "Are you ok Sean?"

"I'm great Pookie. Thank you for helping me out. My eggs went down the wrong pipe." He was pointing at his throat as he coughed a little more.

I was done eating and asked, "what should I put the rest of this in?" Owen handed me a small Tupperware container. After I put my leftovers away, I went to the sink and started washing my dishes.

Owen came up behind me, pressing his front into my back, then ran his hands down my arms, "you don't need to do the dishes. I can do them." He kissed the top of my head. I closed my eyes, taking in a slow deep breath, enjoying his Spring Soap scent.

If his body wasn't pressed into mine, I might have just melted to the floor right then. I shook my head to clear my mind. "I can do the dishes. I'm already here. And you cooked. Fair is fair." Owen stepped away.

"In that case, here are my dishes too Pookie." Sean handed me his plate, fork and glass and kissed my cheek and then my neck. I giggled. "Music to my ears." Sean grabbed me around the waist, dipped me to the side and kissed me. When he stood me up I was flustered.