Part 58

Part 58

Sang's POV

We all climbed into Victor's and Owen's BMWs. I rode with Owen driving, North in the passenger seat, and in between Sean and Gabriel since Meanie insisted, "it's my birthday, so I get to snuggle with Trouble."

He pulled my legs over his and slung his arm around my shoulders. I was so happy to be spending his birthday with him and just glad I haven't ruined another Birthday. If I had somehow been tied up in the shower, or kidnapped by Volto, or gotten Gabriel stabbed again, I would think the Universe was out to get me. Or I would at least live up to Gabe's nickname for me, Trouble.

Again I felt a little nervous for all the noise and crowds that we would be encountering. Maybe Victor has set up each activity for us as a private group, so we can just do our thing without others around.

I could feel Sean playing with my hair and then his hand was massaging the bottom of my head. I was completely relaxed and comfortable. I heard Gabe and Sean chuckling and looked at them both in confusion. "Are you enjoying my magic fingers Pookie?"

"Umm, yes...that felt good."

"Trouble, we could tell it felt f**king good. You were moaning again."

"Oops." I said as I bit my bottom lip.

"It's ok, but maybe I'll save the magic fingers for when I win two minutes in Heaven with you." Sean winked at me as he wiggled his fingers in front of him.

"Oy, what the f**k Doc? You mean, Gabe will have a fabulous time with you in the closet after he wins today."

"I don't know what the two of you are talking about. Since when have either of you driven better than me?" North asked teasingly.

"Miss Sorenson, ignore these juvenile boys. But you might want to watch closely as the Master drives."

"Thank you Mr. B. I wouldn't have thought you were man enough to admit that I am the Master of driving." North says.

"I am man enough to admit when someone is better than me at something, but I have yet to admit anything."

"Oooo, them is fighting words!" Sean taunted.

"May the best Birthday boy win!" Gabe cheered.

"Boy being the operative word." Owen uncharacteristically teased.

"Trouble, if you want to know how much of a man I really am..."

"That's enough Gabe." Sean said seriously. Owen was staring daggers through the rear view mirror and North was growling.

"What? He can say shit about me but I can't defend my manhood?"

"Mr. Coleman. I was trying to join in on the good natured banter but I feel I went to far. Please accept my apology."

"Yea, we're good. But no more Baby boy comments. From any of you....North?"

"Agreed." North said.

It was just a little bit ago we were all outside Victor's house in a big group hug and I thought we were all feeling the love. I had decided that I would tell all the guys tonight that I love them all and ask them if they can love me. I mean, five of the guys have gone with me to see Mr. Peters and all of them say they have claimed me.

Maybe he is right though, they will all try to beat the shit out of each other if I tell them I love nine guys. What guy wants to share his girl? Maybe an ugly guy that can't get a date would be willing to share, but nine glorious examples of the male form dating the same girl? Sean needs to have me committed.

We pulled up to Laser-fx and the parking lot was empty. I reached in my bra and pulled out my phone to see the time. 9:55am. We are only five minutes early. Where are all the people like yesterday? Maybe we have beat all the crowds. Or maybe people don't come until closer to lunch. I put my phone back and climbed out of the car behind Gabriel.

Everyone grabbed their helmets and Silas took mine for me. "Superman, huh Aggele?"

"What else do you call the guy that busted down a door to save me from the shower?" A look of pain shot across his face as I brought that memory back to his mind.

"I will never let that happen again Aggele. I will always be your Superman." And he kissed the top of my head.

What is wrong with me? Why do I keep bringing everyone down? We are supposed to be having a fun birthday with Gabe, and I bring up a birthday I ruined. Shoot me now.

"Just so you know, you are all going to eat my dust!" Luke taunted as he was literally bouncing up and down. His enthusiasm was contagious. All the guys were happy and talking trash again.

"I might not be the best driver, but I know I can out climb all of you!" Nathan jeered.

"What do you want me to win for you in the arcades 10?" Kota asked.

"Ooo, that's perfect. We can all combine our tickets in the arcades and get Princess the biggest prize they have." Victor said.

"I don't need anything, it's not my birthday."

"Shut the fuck up Trouble! We want to do it. You know, a guy takes a girl to the carnival and he has to win her the biggest fucking stuffed animal there is. Not because she really wants it, but because he wants her to see his manliness."

"And he wants all the other fuckers around to know she has a man that can win her that prize." North spoke up.

"But why does she need everyone else around to know her man can win the big prize?"

"It's always about size with men." Sean said cheekily.

Ok, whatever that means. I'll just let it go for now. We walked inside and were greeted by the employees, "welcome to Laser-fx. Colman party?"

"That's us." Victor said. "We are all here."

"Great! We have you at go-karts first." And four of the people who greeted us walked with us toward the go-karts. The fifth, went back to the door and locked it. Victor noticed that I was looking back at that guy and chuckled.

"Don't worry Princess. It is just us today." Wait! What?

"You mean this whole place?"

"You are just so damn cute!" Luke said and ruffled my hair.

"Yes Miss Sorenson. We have the whole place to ourselves for the day."

"Really? But isn't that bad for business? I mean, you should have seen how many people were here yesterday. And to only have the ten of us...." Then it hit me, Victor spent a fortune for us to spend the day here.

Everyone was laughing as I blushed at my slow realization. Nathan came over and ran his fingers through my hair. "It is fine Peanut. We do things like this all the time."

I went to Victor and leaned into him, "thank you Victor. This will be a great day."

"Your welcome Princess. But it is for Gabe just as much as you."

Gabe came over and leaned into Victor's other side, "thank you Victor." Mimicking me. Everyone laughed at his antics.