Part 45

Part 45

Sang's POV

As each of the guys left Mr. Blackbourne's office, I kissed them all on the cheek. I always hate it when we have to be separated, even for just 24 hours. I know I will see everyone Sunday. And possibly I will see a lot of them tomorrow night, as they come over to Victor's when they finish their jobs.

The office door was closed behind Kota, who left last. "Give us just a minute Pookie, then we will be out of here."

"Ok." I shrugged my shoulders and perched on Dr. Green's desk. He grabbed my feet and swung my legs around until my feet were in his lap. He had his eyes on his computer screen while he removed my shoes. Then he started massaging the balls of my feet.

I looked over at Mr. Blackbourne who was busy filling out paperwork. Sean moved from rubbing the balls of my feet to massaging the arch of my feet. I couldn't stop the moan that slipped out of my mouth as my eyes closed and my head fell forward. Wow, that feels really good! I was in Heaven. I don't even care that my feet might stink right now. I just want Sean to continue doing what he is doing.

"Miss Sorenson" I heard whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and looked up. Mr. Blackbourne was standing right next to me with his millimeter smile. I turned to look at Sean, who was no longer rubbing my feet. He was just holding them and smiling the most gorgeous name forgetting smile.

"Hhhmmm?" My eloquent response, not looking away from Sean's smile.

A finger was stroked across my cheek and I pulled my eyes from Sean and landed on the most gorgeous liquid silver eyes. "Are you ready to go shopping now.....Sang?"

I sighed. Sean started laughing and I realized they heard that. My cheeks flamed red and I hid my face in my hands. "No hiding now Pookie." I felt him place a kiss on my toes as my hands were being pulled away from my face. Owen was holding my hands in his.

"We need to drop off my car before we go shopping. Will you ride with me Pookie?"

"Of course. But what about my bag? I left it in Kota's car." Oh no! I had forgotten and now they have left with my clothes for tonight.

"It is already taken care of." Owen responded.

"Oh, I almost forgot....thank you for the pizza for lunch."

"Your welcome Pumpkin."

We walked quietly and quickly out to the cars. Owen was right behind me and opened my door before I could. I slipped in the car and he closed the door before proceeding to his own car. I know that since they are my teachers I cannot be seen leaving school with them. Before I am buckled in, Sean has driven out on the road. We were driving toward his condo. Mr. B would be shortly behind us.

"Do you know what you want to buy or are we taking you out to find a gift for Gabriel?"

"I know what I am getting. There is a place that does personalized gifts with pictures. I will have to look up the address and it might take an hour to get it done. Also, I still need to take your picture and Owen's picture too."

"You can take my picture whenever you want. Owen, on the other hand, might take some convincing to get his picture. And, it doesn't matter how long it takes for us to shop. We have until tomorrow at 10:30am." He reached over and squeezed my knee. Leaving his hand there he traced his thumb in circles on my knee cap. It felt good at first but then it started to tickle. I was laughing and tried to grab his hand to stop his tickling.

"Sean! That tickles!" I was laughing harder now.

"Pookie, do I need to stop those giggles?"

"Yes! If it will get you to stop ticking me!" I was still trying to pry his fingers off my knee and laughing so much tears were rolling down my face.