Part 54

Part 54

Sang's POV

When we got to Victor's house, a lady that was about mid 60's came into Victor's meeting room about two minutes after we did. "Mr. Morgan, will you be needing anything this evening?"

Victor looked at me, "do you want anything Princess?"

"No thank you." I said softly and then looked at the lady. She had a kind face and a sweet smile.

"Nothing right now Linda, but if we do, we will let you know."

"Yes sir." She said and left the room.

"She has a nice demeanor." I said.

Victor looked at me, studying my face. "I am going to take that as a good sign. Last time you could tell there was something evil about Murial. Maybe my parents have made a better choice this time."

I felt a little awkward. We had such a great time today, driving go-karts, and introducing Victor to Mr. Peters. But, something just feels off. Maybe it's because it has been too long since I have seen any of the other guys. And my heart squeezed at that thought and my stomach did a little flip. That must be what it is.

"How about some video games for a bit, until some of the others arrive?" Victor asked.

"Sure. I like the driving game."

"The driving game it is!" He said with enthusiasm.

We started playing the game and I kept shifting around in my chair. It isn't as comfortable to sit in these arm chairs to play Xbox as it is to sit in the bean bag chairs at Kota's. I scoot onto the floor, sitting cross legged, so I could move around a little easier. Victor scoot down onto the floor next to me.

"You don't have to sit down here with me. I just needed more room to move." I told him.

He scooped the hair off my shoulder and placed it on my back and traced his fingers over my neck all in the same movement. "I know, but if I sat up there I wouldn't be able to do this..." He leaned in and kissed down the length of my neck. Then back up until he was nibbling on my ear lobe.

I dropped my controller, closed my eyes and tilted my head so my neck was opened up to him a little more. All thought had left my mind except for the thoughts that his lips were on my neck and ear.

I heard a rumble in Victor's chest, like he was laughing. I opened my eyes and saw the TV screen said WINNER! I was confused for a split second, when I realized he was distracting me. "You CHEATER!"

"I didn't know I could so easily distract you. That information might be to my advantage tomorrow, driving go-karts." And he chuckled again. I shoved his shoulder, frustrated at myself for getting distracted. I am the one who cheats! That is my only advantage. Well, two can play at that game.

"Alright then, best of three!" I said determined.

"You're on!" He responded.

I scoot slightly away from him so he would know I will not allow him to distract me like that again. He restarted the game. I was doing really well driving my car. I know I looked silly, as my tongue was sticking out as I concentrated on the game.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Victor was watching the screen intently. I reached up behind him and ever so lightly fluttered my fingertips over the back of his neck. His back went ramrod straight and I was back to looking at the TV screen.

When I noticed he relaxed just a little, again I ran just the tip of my fingers over the back of his neck. "Shit!" He shouted. I noticed his car had crashed and I began giggling. "Oh you think that's funny do you?"