Part 12

Part 12

Gabriel's POV

I set my phone's alarm to wake me up at 5am. I know the others won't be up until at least 6:30am but I still need to be a silent ninja. Now to wake up Trouble without the other f**kers knowing.

I quietly tip toed around the others and went down the hall to Nathan's room. I picked out some clothes, including panties and a bra and set them in the bathroom for Trouble. Damn, she was going to look hot today. I picked out a black flirty skater skirt that will hit mid thigh and an orange, pink and white horizontal striped V neck t-shirt. The horizontal stripe will accentuate her assets nicely with the V hitting just before revealing anything. And just because I am thinking of myself here, I picked out some orange lace brazillian cut panties, just in case that flirty skirt pulls a Marilyn Monroe moment, with matching orange lace bra. Perfection! For me anyway. I don't care what the other's think.

I moved in stealth mode through the house back out to Trouble. Her foot was sticking out of the bottom of her blankets. I grabbed her foot and licked across the top of her toes. She lifter her head and looked at me groggily. I just smiled, winked and said, "mine" in a whisper. Then I held my finger up to my lip to keep her quiet and made a motion for her to follow me.

She did as I hoped, keeping quiet. I went into the bathroom with her and shut the door. "Trouble, get dressed, then we are going out for a drive. F**k waiting until after they reevaluate what you still need to learn. While we are out we will stop at a cafe that I like and pick up some kolaches, donuts and muffins. That way they will not be mad at us for going."

"Do you think they have cappuccino chocolate chip muffins? Like the ones we brought back from the North Shore?" She looked excited and hopeful.

"I don't remember what is on the menu. Let's go see! Hurry and change and keep quiet." I instructed.

When she came out of the bathroom we crept out of the house without the others realizing. I went to Doc's car and opened the drivers side for Trouble. "Will Dr. Green be mad I am taking his car?" She asked me.

"Why would we all have keys to each other's cars if it wasn't fine for everyone to drive them?" I posed the question.

I had put the address to the cafe in my phone because I didn't want to listen to the motherf**ker that sounded like Thor any more. If Trouble is going to dream about anyone I want her dreaming about me, or one of my brothers. Damn, it is tough with everyone liking her at the same time.

The best part about being on the road at 5:30 in the morning on a Sunday is, no one else is on the road. I just watched her as she took everything about driving so seriously. She is so f**king cute! I love this girl!

When we got to the cafe we got 2 dozen donuts, a dozen muffins and a dozen sausage kolaches. Unfortunately, they don't make those cappuccino chocolate chip muffins. "Do you think Uncle has figured out the recipe yet? North took 2 to him about a month ago so he could figure it out." Sang pondered.

"We can ask North and Luke when we get back." We got in the car and I commanded,"to the house!"

When we got back, it was only 6am but some of the guys had already woken up. Kota and Victor were in the kitchen with Mr. Blackbourne. They were talking quietly, but I have a feeling I might be in more trouble than I thought.

Trouble saw them, sighed and bounded over to them. "Morning!" She said with a beautiful smile. Victor beamed and hugged her tight and kissed her cheek at the corner of her mouth. Then Kota ran his hands down her arms from her shoulders to her hands. Holding her hands he leaned forward and rubbed his nose against hers. Stepping back he kissed her forehead. Mr. B gave her a small smile and touched her elbow, lingering there as they stared in each other's eyes.

I got a look and a nod from both Kota and Mr. B and I knew I was forgiven. "We were just wondering where you and Gabe had run off too Princess. But it looks like you brought us breakfast."

You know the phrase 'saved by the bell'? Well, I have a new phrase, 'saved by Trouble'. She can change the atmosphere in the room just by walking in. S**t, she can calm down big bad North with just a word. She calms down Kota with just a smile. And the ever frigid Mr. B's ice melts away just by her being within his sight. This girl has some serious super powers. It's a good thing she doesn't realize it, or we would have a serious bitch on our hands.

"She must already know that the way to a guys heart is through his stomach." Kota said with a laugh.

"Are we forgiven? Because Dr. Green's car drives like a dream." She said happily.

"There was never anything to be forgiven for Miss Sorenson. You were absolutely safe with our brother." Mr. B's face looked calm. Yup! Super powers!

The others all woke up and got breakfast, hugging and kissing Trouble's cheek and thanking her for getting breakfast. "What am I? Chopped liver? I'm the one that had the f**king idea to get everyone breakfast!" I griped.

Luke came over, gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Gabe." He said with glee.

"Ack! I didn't want you to kiss me s**thead!" The others all started laughing.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Trouble asked.

"You and I, Miss Sorenson, will drive over to the school and practice parallel parking in the student driver area. They already have poles set up for it. Then when we get back you will go out driving with Dr. Green before he needs to head to the hospital. After that, your day is free to do as you wish."

"North, Silas, Nathan, Gabe and I need to head to the diner soon. Sunday morning is always packed." Luke said resigned.

"Victor and I have a job to do today." Kota piped in.

"It was fun last night guys. Thanks for playing with me." She said as unshed tears filled her eyes. "And thank you to everyone for teaching me to drive."

"Anytime you want someone to play with Aggele, I'm your man."

"Ass!" I grumbled.

"D**khead!" North said with a punch to Silas' arm.

"B**tard!" Nathan said at the same time.

"Or me Pookie! I would love it if you played with me." Dr. Green flirted. "Anytime you want. Even at the hospital. You can play nurse and I can play doctor..."

"That's quite enough Dr. Green. Besides, you don't play doctor. You are a doctor." Mr. B interrupted with authority.

Trouble had turned a beautiful shade of pink. Victor was holding her hand and rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. "Have a wonderful day today Princess." I think I might see what she is saying about his fire eyes. He gives her a look of desire and it's as if his eyes smolder with fire. Interesting. Maybe I can figure out how to have fire eyes too.

Everyone except Mr. B and Dr. Green said their goodbyes and left to the jobs they needed to do. We need more weekend days like this. Maybe we can take a vacation together soon. We all need more Trouble time!