Part 122

Part 122

Owen's POV

After Sang saw that Blaze's sisters were all right, the guys took her home. Sean and I stayed to thank the Steven's team for their service. Cannon stood up from the chair he was sitting in and shook my hand. But he kept glancing over his shoulder toward Blaze's sister. All his other sisters were snuggled up with a member of the Steven's team. I wanted to laugh out loud. I never intended to set them up on dates. But if they all found love, all the better for them.

"Blaze, if you need anything, you still have my number." I said to him as I shook his hand and kissed his wife's hand in a southern gentleman way. Sean did the bro hug with Blaze, the half hug with a slap on the back. Then he kissed both of Blaze's wife's cheeks.

"Call us if you need us." Sean told Blaze.

"He'll only be needing you if family cannot help first." Cannon commented as he winked in our direction. We chuckled in understanding. He was announcing that he and his team will be in full pursuit of his sisters.

-----------

It was almost time for Violin lessons with Sang. My hands were starting to sweat and my heart beat picked up. I was anxious to see her after last night. MWhen Nathan brought her into class I greeted her the way I Always do at school. "Miss Sorenson."

"Mr. Blackbourne." She nodded.

"You two have fun now, you hear?" Nathan shot before he let the door close behind him.

I crossed the room to her in three long strides. "How are you, after the last couple emotional days?" I cupped her cheek with my hand and I stared into her eyes.

"I'm tired, but I am good. So much has happened, it feels like a lifetime occurred since we were in school last."

"I know what you mean." I lightly pecked her lips with a chaste kiss. "Come now, we must play the violin." She giggled as I pulled her into the room by her hand.

We practiced our duet 'Jingle Bells' together. It really is starting to sound good. I was impressed. She was smiling with glee. "There is another song I want you to learn. This one is a duet with the piano." I handed her the violin/piano duet of 'O, Holy Night'.

"Isn't this a hard song?" She asked.

"Well, the piano part has a lot of moving notes and can be difficult, but the violin part is pretty simply written. I know Victor would love to play with you too." I was worried now that she wouldn't want to play with us.

"Ok." She nodded her head. I relaxed and allowed a slight smile to breach my normal facial mask. Only Sang seems to evoke so many emotions from me.

She played through the song a few times trying to get her fingering right. "We will keep working on it for the next 3 weeks. You should be able to play them both by then."

"Owen..." she whispered almost shyly. She used my first name so I know this is personal, not a teacher/student conversation.

"Yes Sang." I answered her in encouragement to continue.

Her finger went to her lip and her eyes were on my tie, not on my face. I lifted her chin with my pointer finger until her eyes were looking at mine. With my other hand I took a hold of her finger, pulled it to my mouth and kissed it, then lowered her hand.

She took in a deep breath then asked, "are you available Saturday evening or are you busy with Academy things?"

Is she trying to ask me out? I cannot help the smile that's pulling my mouth up at the corners. "I always have time for you Sang. What do you want me for on Saturday evening?"

"I thought about what reward I wanted from you, and it can only be done on one Saturday a month. It is this Saturday." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I look forward to giving you your reward. What will we be doing Saturday and what time?" I just want to kiss her senseless right now. She is so cute, looking all shy, trying to ask me out. I want her to know that she has no need to be nervous asking me anything.

"Over in Mount Pleasant at Memorial Waterfront Park, they show an older movie in the park. The movie starts at 7pm. We have to bring our own blankets to sit on and any food but I thought it would be fun. They are showing the movie 'Sleepless in Seattle.' I know it is silly but...."

I placed my finger over her lips to stop her from rambling or talking herself out of this date. "I would love to Sang. I will bring all the food and blankets and let you know what time I will pick you up, by Friday. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes." She mumbled around my finger.

Her lips moving on my finger drew a grumble out of my chest and my eyes half closed. (Bing, Bing, Bing) The bell for the end of class sounded. I forced myself to take a step back from my love as I mumbled, "never enough damn time".

North opened the door, "ready to go Baby?"

"Yes North Star" she giggled as she made her way to the door, then threw over her shoulder, "bye Mr. Blackbourne" with a seductive smile. She is going to be the death of me. I had to stand there with my hands on my hips for almost five minutes taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

I made my way to my office and put both of our violins away. Then I busied myself with paperwork. But I wasn't getting very far very fast. My mind kept wondering to thoughts of the date I will have with Sang on Saturday.

Since I am alone in the office, and clearly my thoughts are on Saturday, I decided to forgo anymore paperwork and search the internet for what we will do Saturday. I found out where the parking is, that most of the park starts filling up by 6pm, and that there are a few vendors that sell popcorn and drinks but bringing your own food is highly encouraged. I then checked the weather for five days from now. It looks like Saturday evening could be chilly. It will be in the upper 40's, perfect for cuddling close under a shared blanket. I was smiling at that thought when Sean came in the office.

"What has you smiling like a fool?" He circled around my desk to see what I was looking at on the computer. "The weather? You're acting like a fool over Saturday's weather?" His eyebrow was raised in confusion.

"Actually, Sang asked me out for Saturday night." I stated nonchalantly.

"Lucky bastard! Why? Where? Tell me how!"

"We were in violin lessons and she got all shy and nervous and asked me if I was busy Saturday. I told her I always had time for her."

"Of course, which one of us doesn't have time for her?"

"Then she said she wanted me to take her to the movie in the park in Mount Pleasant. I was checking to see what the temperatures would be like and it will be in the upper 40's." I smiled at my luck that it will be such a cool evening.

"Damn it! You will get to spend the whole time cuddled closely under a blanket. Shit! I want to give her my reward. When is she going to ask me?"

"I don't know. She just blurted it out, I wasn't expecting her to ask me today."

Sean sighed, leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

"You're thinking of your possibilities for a reward aren't you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Shhhh, you are not supposed to be present in this dream." I silently laughed. He needs to sleep now because he has to work at the hospital tonight and he was up late last night with being the medical backup for the rescue of Blaze's sisters.

I ate my lunch silently, daydreaming about my upcoming date with Sang.