Part 46

Part 46

Owen's POV

I woke up almost like clockwork. Looking at the time it is 5:30am. Sean and Sang are still asleep and I don't want to wake them up. They both need more sleep than they have been able to get lately.

When they start to stir, I'll make omelets for breakfast. Just watching them makes my heart warm a little. Sean's arm is around Sang's waist. Sang's face is buried in Sean's neck and her legs are intertwined with mine. Yet another reason I don't want to move. Her hair is a birds nest.

As gently as possible, I lift and move her hair away from her face. Running my fingers through her hair, she sighs and smiles but doesn't wake. I know I am smiling bigger than my barely smile, but no one is looking at me and I truly am happy. I understand how the Anderson team feels for their bird and can see that their solution really is the only way.

I wonder what Sang will wear today. She is going to go drive go-karts with Victor so she cannot go in a skirt. Will I really like the way she looks in pants? Probably, but I would really like to see her in a sheath dress and heals. The only problem is, that is way to overdressed for high school and she doesn't go places that require her to dress like that.

All this time I have been stroking my fingers through her silky hair. Doing that is not helping with my morning wood. I stop touching her hair as she arches and stretches. But without opening her eyes she turns over and throws her leg over my hip and her arm over my ribs. Her movement caused Sean to shift. He scoot until he was spooning her, which made him practically on top of me too. I quietly chuckled. Another Sang Sandwich.

I lay here not moving for another half hour. That is when Sean began waking up. His arm was over Sang's waist but his hand was on my waist. As he woke up, his hand gripped my waist and pulled me toward him. He must have thought he was pulling Sang in close to him. And in a round about way he did. He just made a tight Sang Sandwich.

Both of them opened their eyes about the same time. Sean lifted his head to see where his hand was on my waist, then started laughing. Sang was smiling and then stopped and blushed as she realized she was practically on top of me. I ran my finger over her cheek, "good morning beautiful!"

Sean responded, "good morning!" And pat my waist with his hand. This caused Sang to giggle. With as close as all our bodies are, and all tangled up together, her giggling is causing movements that I need to free myself from. Unless she is up for all clothes being removed, that is.

"Get up and get dressed. I am going to go make breakfast for everyone." And I slid out of the bed. In the guest bedroom I grabbed some of my clothes and went downstairs to the other bathroom and took a quick shower.

I put on some black boxer briefs and a pair of dark straight cut jeans. I was looking at myself in the mirror without my shirt on and realized that these clothes would be much more casual than sang has ever seen me in. And I wonder what her reaction will be to me in something so casual. I put on my white tight fitting undershirt and then pull on my dark grey fitted sweater with a v-neck. I definitely look my age today.

I fix my hair just right, put on my glasses and exit the bathroom. I can hear Sang and Sean talking upstairs but don't try to listen in. Instead, I go to the kitchen to pull out all the ingredients for omelets.

I got eggs, milk, bacon, onion, green peppers, red peppers, mushrooms, olives, spinach, cheese and salsa. I cook up the bacon and set it on a paper towel to crumble after it cools. Then I dice and cook the onion, and peppers until tender. In a bowl I crack open 9 eggs and pour in a little milk. At this point I left everything ready to cook and went to check on the other two.