Part 51

Part 51

Mr. Blackbourne's POV

"Mr. Blackbourne, this is a huge decision, and I do not know that I can make it right this moment." Kota looked worried and confused and deep in thought.

"The text I sent out was to all of your brothers except Victor, Dr. Green and yourself. I have called a family meeting to be held here in" I looked at my watch, "ten minutes. This is your chance to talk to your brothers if you need. You have until after Gabriel's presents at Victor's house tomorrow to decide." We have to have a deadline on this. Too many are falling deeply in love with Sang and this decision could rip our team, our family, apart.

"Thank you for giving me time to think about it. This is a huge decision. There are nine others to consider in my decision." I could see his eyes darting back and forth quickly as he thought through something. What is going on in that mind of yours Kota? Are you trying to figure out another plan? Because I believe the Anderson team is right. There is not another way to do this. "Mr. B, what is Sang to you?"

SHIT!!! I was not expecting that. "I want to leave my feelings out of your decision Kota. If I said I love her, you would feel pressured into agreeing to the plan. If I said I don't love her, you would not consider your own feelings, just automatically putting a stop to the love her or lose her plan. I want you to be free of any guilt in your own decision."

"Yea, but like you said, we either all LOVE her or we all lose her. If you do not love Sang, then you will feel that I pushed a relationship on you, and you will be resentful to not only me, but most likely Sang too. And she doesn't deserve to have anything less than full commitment of love from whomever she is in a relationship with."

"I do see your point Kota, but I have said from the start of hearing the other team tell us this, that I will do what is right for my family. And if you all love her, I will too. But if one of you cannot or will not get into an unusual relationship with her and all your brothers, I will be the bad guy and remove us all from her presence."

"What do you mean hearing the other team tell 'US'? Who is us?"

"North was with me on that task."

"So North knows the plan before me? I thought I was team lead?" His voice raising in challenge.

"You are, but I felt he would be the biggest obstacle with whatever they told us. I felt he would need to hear the plan straight from the horse's mouth." I raised my voice in response but kept it under control.

"And what was his reaction to the plan?" Kota's eyes narrowed on me.

"At first he said the plan was shit. Then I showed him pictures that Miss Sorenson had sent to me of her with you, and her with Nathan and her with North and Silas from the first football game. And he saw what I saw."

"Which is?"

"Not only did each of you look happy, but Sang did too. Now I see that look of happiness on her face all the time. The shadows of sorrow and pain are still there, but the happiness is out shining those shadows now."

"How many of my brothers know about the plan?"

"Well of course Dr. Green knows, and North knows, and then as each of your brothers started showing signs that they were, in fact, in love with her....we would sit down and talk with them, letting them know about the plan." I don't know if he will be happy to know he is one of the last to hear.

"Which of my brothers have already agreed to the plan?" He challenged my deflection.

Honesty with family, that' what we do. "All but you, Gabriel, and Luke."