Part 24

Part 24

Sang POV

It was early when there was movement around me. Luke whispered they had to leave and both of them kissed one of my cheeks at the same time. I smiled a sleepy happy smile. Taking a deep breath as I slipped back into sleep I could smell Musk and Vanilla and it blended nicely together. Content, I remembered kissing both of them last night and I loved it.

The next thing I know, Luke has landed on the bed like a dog, hands and knees on both sides of me. I startled awake to a beautiful smile and his chest exposed from his school shirt that is not buttoned yet. "Rise and shine Cupcake!"

"Ugh!" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I was just playing and had a big smile on my face waiting to see what he would do.

"What's the hold up?" I heard North call from the doorway.

"I don't think she is ready to get up yet." Luke replied, but his voice sounded more mischievous than concerned.

Just then, the covers came flying off and both guys were tickling me. I laughed so hard no more sound was coming out and tears were rolling down my face. Both the guys were laughing too. This moment makes me truly happy.

"Come on Baby! It's almost time to leave for school." North said.

Luke playfully swat my butt and said, "get going before he turns into Mr. Grumpy Pants."

I quickly grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. I washed and shaved and got dressed. Gabe had packed me boy cut cotton panties that were black with hot pink writing across the butt that said "Baby" and a matching bra, a sporty A line navy blue knit skirt that hit me about 3" above the knee (similar to a tennis skirt, but longer) and the shirt was a red long sleeved v-neck. I put on a pair of red boat shoes with white trim. I was laughing as I looked at myself. Either I am very patriotic or I am supposed to be going sailing today.

Well, my panties were obviously picked for North's enjoyment. But did they expect North to actually see my panties? And the navy skirt would be for Silas and the red shirt for Nathan.

I pulled my hair back into a loose braid and figured Meanie will fix it when we get to school. Right now I want to eat another cappuccino chocolate chip muffin, or maybe 2 of them.

As I entered the kitchen North was finishing plating eggs. I looked at the plate Luke held out to me and saw eggs, fruit and sausage. "Where are the muffins Uncle made last night?" I asked.

"If you eat that, you can have a muffin." North grumbled.

I quickly started shoveling the eggs in my mouth. Luke was laughing. "I guess Uncle got the recipe right then."

"What did I get right? It's not often one of you boys says I get something right." Uncle said as he walked into the kitchen. "Did you sleep well little bird?"

"The muffins." Luke responded.

"Yes, thank you." And I smiled because I did sleep well between his 2 boys.

"That's good. You are welcome here anytime."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"I'm glad you boys were able to follow the rules. That shows me your level of maturity." Luke just smiled and North grunted.

Uncle looked at me as he cradled a cup of coffee in his hands. His head tilted to the side and I worried he would be able to read on my face that the boys slept with me last night. Quickly I started shoveling food in my mouth again.

"The muffins aren't going anywhere Sang. Eat slower, or you'll get a stomach ache." North demanded.

"Done! Where are my muffins?" I asked.

"Here." North handed me a small brown lunch sack. When I peeked inside there were two muffins.

"Is this my lunch?" Because I really wanted to eat them right now.

"No, we put the taco soup in a thermos and grabbed cups and spoons again." Luke held up the thermos and a big bag of corn ships.

"You three better get going to school or you'll be late." Uncle said as he shooed us out the door.

I went to grab my bags but North beat me to them. "Just get in the car!" He rolled his eyes at me.

Luke held the door open to the front for me and climbed in the back with North driving us to school. "I guess I am done driving then?" I questioned.

"How would you like to go race go-carts Sang?" Luke asked me. "One car runs at a time and they have a clock to time you. We can make it a competition. Each person getting three runs. We will average the times and the fastest averaged time wins! What do you think?" Luke asked excitedly.

"Sounds fun. I don't need a license for that?"

"Nope. You just have to clear five feet tall to drive the full size go-carts or you would be stuck driving the slow kid ones." North laughed as he explained.

"When will we go?" I was really excited to try this out.

"How about Family Sunday?" Luke wondered.

"Does that mean all the guys? Or the go-cart place has some kind of family day?" I was confused.

"Our family Sang." North answered me.

"Ok!" I was excited to know we were already planning the next time to all be together. Sure it is Monday, and I have to wait until Sunday to have them all together again, but I am excited!

I got a text so I checked which of the guys was trying to reach me.

Luke: family Sunday = go-cart racing. Fastest averaged time of 3 runs wins!

Gabe: I'm in!

Nathan: you are all going down.

Dr. Green: will Pookie get to drive the full sized cars or the slow kid ones?

Me: be nice! I'm not that short

Silas: is there a reward for the winner?

Victor: maybe the standard reward for winning a family competition is 2 minutes in heaven

Kota: I am good with that, I won last time.

Mr. B: you co-won

Dr. Green: stop complaining, you got your reward

Me: 2 minutes in Heaven???

Nathan: like the party game 7 minutes in Heaven except 2 minutes

Gabe: do I need to explain the party game to you Trouble?

Me: no, I know how to use Google.

Luke: LOL. Instead of tell you I can just show you cupcake.

Mr. B: you have to win first Mr. Taylor

North: it's on!

Me: wait...I just googled it. What happens when I win?

Luke:

Gabe: ROTFLOL

Nathan: why is Peanut being funny?

Victor: cute Princess

Dr. Green: ah Pookie...we will figure that out when you manage to win.

Kota: for your reward, you can have 2 minutes in Heaven with me Sweetie

Silas: f**k, I should have thought of that first

North: s**t, Si is right.

Me: how is it determined to be you Kota?

Luke: ooo, shot down!

Victor: I will be your reward for as many minutes as you want.

Gabe: damn it! You motherf**kers need to stop responding faster than me!

Mr. B: Miss Sorenson, if you were to beat all 9 of us in a competition, you would receive a reward of your choosing from each of us.

Dr. Green: YES! Even better!

Kota: I would agree to that

Me: SWEET! That means I get 9 rewards

Gabe: you wish! I agree

Nathan: Peanut doesn't need to beat me in a competition to receive a reward from me

Victor: I too will agree to Princess receiving a reward of her choosing from me

Luke: sounds fair to me

North: yea, I'm in

Silas: doesn't matter...you will never beat all of us Aggele. But I agree

Mr. B: you better be able to back up those words Mr. Korba. It is agreed then. 2 minutes in Heaven for each of us, one reward of Miss Sorenson's choosing from each of us. Now get to class.