Part 61

Part 61

Sean's POV

Who wants to stand up and give Pookie a hug? Ha ha ha. Right! We will all just sit here and try to think gross thoughts. Seeing my mom naked. Now that is a memory I hoped never to remember, but it was the grossest thing I could think of. And I needed immediate results....

(Start Memory flashback)
I was 12 years old and I had been allowed to have 2 neighbor kids come over to play. My parents thought I needed to learn some social skills with people if I am to one day be a doctor. Doctor's talk to people.

These neighbor kids were weird. But they had asked to play one of my fathers chess sets and I knew better than to play with it without asking permission. It was about 5pm and my father had come home at 4:30. He and my mom were in their room. The door was open, so of course I didn't think that I should be making noise of my presence.

That's when my eyes about burned in their sockets. As a doctor I have seen both male and female naked bodies. I have felt every part of both male and female bodies. But this was before I was a doctor. And before I was really even thinking about wanting to see a female naked.

Leave it to me to just walk in my parents room to ask to play the chess set, and I see my mom laying there on the bed, completely naked, body spread eagle. My father is standing at the foot of the bed, fully erect.

Once I realized what I saw, I turned as quickly as possible before they could see me. I wanted to scrub my eyes out with a Brillo pad. I even remember throwing up a little in my mouth.

No kid wants to see their parents about to have sex. And every kid believes their parents only had sex the one time to conceive them. Or only had sex as many times as you have siblings. My parents adopted me, so I believed my parents never had sex, EVER!
(End flashback memory)

..... I shudder. Yup, that worked.

Blaze's POV

I couldn't believe it. When I saw her yesterday with Victor I thought, I know this guy has rented out the entire place for the day tomorrow. Is it to impress this girl? Or something else?

But meeting Sang, she just makes you want to smile and ruffle her hair like a little sister. I should know what that is like, I have 5 younger sisters. And today when Sang approached the go-kart area with these nine guys around her, in a protective stance, I knew it has to be something more.

Yesterday she was being all sweet on Victor, but today she approached with Victor on one side of her, North on the other and Nathan and Silas in front of her. I knew at that point that more than one of them was in love with her. Guys could normally care less about one of their buddy's girlfriends. In fact, your buddy's girl will usually get pushed to the outside or the back of the group if she is hanging out with his friends.

When she told me about her race today, I wanted to help her prove to Victor's friends that she is someone to care about. To not let Victor do what all Dude's do to our girlfriend when we are with our friends. But, there is no need to help her prove to these nine guys that she is someone to care about. It is obvious they all do care.

I then realized that her helmet, with all the names in the hearts must be these guys nicknames for her. And their helmets had nicknames on the back, except one. He had a number. I can tell he likes her too, but maybe she didn't give him a nickname yet.

It was hilarious to see how some of these guys had an immediate reaction to seeing her on the TV screen. As soon as I saw them look, I would take the picture away. That way they would think they hallucinated or imagined seeing her. But some of them were proving challenging. They just didn't look up at the screen.

We altered the tire pressure for the first group of big boys and that was comical to watch. Their weight working against them already, they looked like they could have pushed the cars faster than they were going. The second group of boys, we loosened the steering columns so they would be harder to turn at high speed. Not impossible, because I cannot afford for them to wreck and get hurt, but just enough that they would naturally slow down. But the third group didn't seem to be affected by the pictures or the fact that we unplugged one of their six batteries, just to slow them down a little. Instead, they maneuvered through the course like nothing was different.

I messed up though. I was trying to encourage Sang and instead distracted her myself. I posted, 'You're a Badass' and she swerved the car and had a hard time on the first turn. I noticed that all nine guys were out of their seats immediately. They looked so worried. And I bet each one of them would have jumped onto the track and run out to help her if she had crashed. Their body language was screaming 'Overprotective' right then. I didn't want her to see that. Nine guys in caveman mode is not pretty!

Before they ran the third race North spoke up and asked that all the tires have their pressure checked and refilled if low. And he said he would oversee that is was accurate. Then the small punk rocker Gabriel spoke up that the steering wheel felt loose, and for North to make sure that all the steering wheels were tightened. I radioed Rick to replug in the 6th battery on the other 3 cars before North noticed. I really like my face and do not want it messed up.

Sang looked at me a little worried. I told them, "Mark, Rick, Steve and I will double check all the cars are at their peek for the final run. If you want to oversee the checks, North, we would gladly have you join us in the pit stop area."

Everyone else sat back and relaxed as North came to the pit to oversee all our checks. He was grumbling, "I knew my car was sluggish" as he made sure Mark filled up all the tires. Rick had already reattached the batteries and he and Steve were tightening the steering columns and showing that they were tightening all of them. We don't want to tip our hands that we were helping Sang to win.

When we were done the first three came out and raced again. But I am out of cheats. Sang is going to have to do this round on her own. And without distractions and with the cars all tuned, these boys are fast! Holy shit! I am glad I helped her cheat before or else she would be up shit creek!

North, Silas and Nathan share a round of high fives with each other when they are done. You would never guess they all liked the same girl. It is unreal to see. My wife will never believe it!

I put their race times up for the round.

Racer. Time. Run. Place
Silas 7:23. 3. 1
Nathan 7:28 3 2
North 7:29 3. 3

Surprisingly, all the guys were fist bumping these three. And Sang gave them hugs in congratulations. Then Silas sat down with her on his lap and North put her legs in his. Nathan sat the other side of Silas and was holding her hand. Then out of nowhere, he stuck her fingers in his mouth and she smiled. This group of 'friends' (as Sang and Victor called them yesterday) were much closer and more comfortable with each other than they let on in conversation. I noticed any time Sang was near one of them they were touching her even if they didn't seem to be conscious of it. Whatever Sang wants is none of my business. She seems to be happy and these guys look happy too. Who am I to judge?

The second group of guys seem to be the happy playful ones. Even Victor looks less refined when he is with the other two. These three drive as well as the first three. I posted their times when the run was over. Almost everyone does these runs between 8-10 minutes. It is practically unheard of to do it faster than that. And now six of the ten have done just that!

Racer. Time. Run. Place
Gabriel 7:17 3 1
Silas 7:23. 3. 2
Luke. 7:25 3. 3
Nathan 7:28 3 4
North 7:29 3. 5
Victor. 7:32 3. 6

Another round of fist bumps, hugs from Sang and a grand bow from Gabriel. The last three guys are up for their final race. These are the leaders for sure. They just radiate control and leadership. Pressure's on guys. These three have been in the lead all day. But at these speeds, I would be impressed if they could beat it. Again, I am impressed with the group.

Racer. Time. Run. Place
Gabriel 7:17 3 1
Silas 7:23. 3. 2
Luke. 7:25 3. 3
Kota. 7:27. 3. 4
Nathan 7:28 3 5
North 7:29 3. 6
Victor. 7:32. 3. 7
Sean. 7:33 3. 8
Owen. 7:35. 3. 9

This time there seemed to be some taunting and razzing going on that they didn't drive quite as well as the others. Sang gave the three of them hugs before she came to drive her own car. She is going to have to be at her best. I wonder what kind of favor they will win if they win this competition. I hope they are respectful to her. I wouldn't want them to take advantage of her. She reminds me so much of my littlest sister, and NO WAY would I let any guy take advantage of her!

"Sang, should I worry about the favor one of these guys might win from you?" I ask her as she gets in the go-kart.

She smiled her sweet smile, "no, it is just kissing them if they win." But the look in her eyes says she has already done that before.

"Good luck! I will not distract you, but I couldn't do anything to help you this round and it shows by their speed. If you had full speed of 45 miles per hour the entire run, it would take 6:45. They have been driving at nearly full speed the entire course. Only apply the brake on turn 3 for drifting but you need to go full throttle on all the other turns."

"Ok, thanks. Even if I don't win, thanks for trying to help me." She said sweetly.

"Go get 'em Tiger!" I smacked the top of her helmet two times. She just laughed at me.

I am not sure Sang even applied the break....ever. Sure, she was drifting around turn 3, but she was scaring the shit out of me! I think her guys are scared too. Not one of them is sitting down. And I think some of them are trying to restrain North from going out on the track to stop her. FINALLY, her run is over and we can all breath a sigh of relief she didn't crash into any walls at full speed. I posted the results.

Racer. Time. Run. Place
Sang. 7:01. 3. 1
Gabriel 7:17 3 2
Silas 7:23. 3. 3
Luke. 7:25 3. 4
Kota. 7:27. 3. 5
Nathan 7:28 3 6
North 7:29 3. 7
Victor. 7:32. 3. 8
Sean. 7:33 3. 9
Owen. 7:35. 3. 10

Luke and Sean lifted Sang up to sit on both of their shoulders and she had her arms stretched in the air as she smiled crazily. The guys were cheering loudly and looked really happy that she won. Huh! That is a great group of guys. I hope my sisters find guys like that one day.

I posted their final average speed and standings:
1st place-Sang 7:38
2nd place-Kota 7:54
3rd place-Owen 8:02
4th place-Victor 8:04
5th place-Sean 8:05
6th place-North 8:14
7th place-Nathan 8:19
8th place-Luke 8:26
9th place-Gabriel 8:28
10th place-Silas 8:31

Way to go Sang! I just can't help but smile at this sweet little girl. And I hope none of these guys break her heart.