Part 163 Promise of Next Times

Part 163 - Sunday Dec. 8th

Sang's POV

I left Sean's room and went to the kitchen. Owen was making breakfast, completely put together in a pair of slacks and button down shirt, every hair in its place. Luke came in right behind me rubbing a towel on his wet head, wearing a pair of low rise jeans that were slung so low on his hips I could see at least five inches of skin below his belly button.

Beautiful, glorious, gorgeous skin that is begging for me to lick it! Luke doesn't have a happy trail of dark hair but bare smooth skin over fit muscles. I know I am ogling his body but cannot seem to keep from being a creeper this morning.

I heard a throat clear behind me. Turning my head, Owen was looking at me expectantly. I must have missed a question. "What did you ask?" I questioned lamely.

"I asked, what do you want in your omelet?" He chuckled as I stared at him, not comprehending what he was asking me. My mind was on overload from all the glorious skin I have seen this morning.

"Are you enjoying the view of my physique?" Luke asked and laughed.

I blushed red at his question. How do I answer that? Of course I am enjoying it! Could you please remove the clothing that is blocking my view? Ha! If they only knew the impure thoughts I was having right now.

"Well something is causing her to look like a tomato, but I can't figure out exactly what. Did something happen upstairs?" Owen tried to get me to open up about what happened.

I turned away from them toward the cabinet to get a glass for some orange juice. "She was already red when I walked in the kitchen, so I would presume that she must have seen some skin this morning. Maybe even one of them naked." Luke laughed at the prospect that I had done just that. I could feel the heat pouring off my face. I was so red you could fry an egg on my face.

"Miss Sorenson?" Owen called my name and approached me. He put his finger under my chin and made me look up into his eyes. I don't know how long I stared into his grey eyes, it could have been a minute or eternity, but I know his stare is currently extracting every thought I have ever had from my mind. I finally closed my eyes, breaking the trance.

"I don't know how it happened, but she definitely saw one of them naked." I blushed so deep I think my toes are red. "Correction...she saw them BOTH naked."

"Do you want to come with me to pick out a pair of boxers and enjoy the view of my nakedness?"

"Mr. Taylor, Sang doesn't need to be propositioned before she has even eaten breakfast."

I was still stuck on the question Luke was asking and I blurted out the question that was on the tip of my tongue, "Are you going COMMANDO?" My eyes zooming in on his crotch that is naked under his beautiful low cut jeans.

Gabriel's POV

Holy Shit! I didn't expect Trouble to still be in the bedroom. Then I went and acted like an embarrassed 12 year old by squeaking and slamming the door. If I were Silas, I would have posed for her. Also, I probably would have asked her if she was enjoying the view. Or some other confident comment about 'The God of Love'.

There was a knock and then Doc spoke, "you can come out now. She's downstairs."

I opened the door, hanging my head in shame. "I can't believe I reacted like that!"

"Don't be upset Gabe. Your reaction was exactly how an innocent person would react."

"But if I was more fucking confident, like Silas or North..." I pulled on my boxers.

"Do you think Sang loves you any less because you thought to cover your nakedness? I can tell you she doesn't. She felt like she was being a pervert for looking in the first place."

"Fucking shit! I don't want her closing off to us again. How bad did I mess up?" My hand running through my hair in worry.

"You didn't mess up Gabe. But if she makes a comment about seeing your nakedness or she has a hard time looking you in the eyes, don't freak out. There is a learning curve for us all, including Sang. Soon enough, everyone will feel confident to strut in the buff." Doc was laughing. I pulled my jeans on.

"I wouldn't mind if Trouble wanted to strut around in the buff."

"If she did that, not one of us would ever leave the house." Doc said with a far away look in his eyes.

"Trouble at least would never need to ask us if we thought she was pretty. Would would all sport a constant hard on."

"Pookie would be the general of her own little army of good little soldier that stand at attention when she enters the room." We both laughed as we made our way downstairs.

I slipped my shirt over my head just as we got to the kitchen. Through the door I heard Sang ask, "Are you going COMMANDO?!?!"

"What the FUCK?" I boomed as We entered the kitchen.

"We were just having an interesting conversation with Miss Sorenson about her morning viewing of two naked male bodies." Sang groaned and covered her face.

I went over to Trouble and pulled her into my chest for a hug. "You saw us both?"

"I saw Sean's naked butt. I saw your full frontal. I'm sorry for embarrassing you Meanie."

"You didn't embarrass me. You surprised me. Next time, just let me know, and I will give you a real show." I teased her.

"There will be a next time?" She looked excited to hear that.

"There will be LOTS of next times Pookie!"

Mr. B passed a plate across the island at Trouble. "Please eat Sang."

She sat down then asked, "who is taking me over to Kota's house?"

"We are Cupcake." Luke was pointing at both of us. "We have the lunch and dinner shift at the diner today."

"You look lovely this morning. Are you having tea with Erica?" Owen asked.

"She and I are having a recipe swap but I don't know exactly what that entails. I figured I should dress as if I was meeting her for tea."

"You are going to drive Kota fucking insane!" I laughed.

"Why?" She asked innocently.

"You are dressed in his favorite color, wearing a silk dress that hugs your curves just perfectly." Luke informed her motioning with his hand at the length of her body.

"You look feminine and seductive, yet you are covered completely, dressed appropriately for a recipe swap." I explained.

"He knows this is time for his mom to spend with you, which makes you off limits for the day." Doc had a twinkle of humor in his eye as he told Trouble.

"All those things coming together at once would leave any one of us feeling like the universe was out to get us." Mr. B finished the explanation.

"What time are you supposed to meet with Erica? North texted me. He wants to know if I'm bringing you by before my shift." Luke was looking at his phone.

"I'm supposed to be there at 10 am."

"Perfect! Eat up, and then we will see North before you torture Kota." Luke and I both laughed. If we don't get to spend the day with our girl, we want those that do, to feel the angst of looking but not touching.