Part 72

Part 72

Sang's POV

They love me! All of them! And they are ok with me loving all of them. Wow, I get to have my cake and eat it too. Did I die and go to Heaven? Academy Heaven is what it is.

As we were eating I remembered I didn't give Gabriel my coupon book yet. I jumped up off of Kota's lap and ran to the office to get my gift. When I came back in they were all looking at me like I was insane.

"Did something bite you?" Luke asked but giving a side glacé at North.

"I forgot to give Meanie my other gift."

"You already gave me the perfect gift. And now you have another one for me?"

I handed him the small box and he opened it. Luke was leaning over Gabriel to see what it was. The front said "Meanie's Coupon book".

"What is this?" He asked with a laugh but then opened the book and read them out loud.

"Good for one homemade meal of your choice."

"Are you sharing that coupon with the rest of us?" Silas asked.

"You can wait for your own coupon book Silas. This one is mine. Next coupon, good for one hair washing."

Gabe and Victor both had goofy smiles on their faces. "Really? You want her doing that?" North asked.

"Fuck yea! It feels good. But you will have to wait for your own coupon to find out, won't you?" And he stuck his tongue out at North. "The third coupon says, good for one night out dancing." He stood up and did a little Samba move over toward me. He reached out with his hand and grabbed mine pulling me up to standing and proceeded to start dancing to some song in his head. I was giggling like crazy.

"Alright Mr. Happy Feet. Quit dancing and read your other coupons." Sean said and grabbed me around the waist to pull me on his lap. Then he kissed my quickly on the lips. "What have I said about giggling?"

"I am inviting you to kiss me?" I asked with a smile. He groaned.

"Next coupon, good for one day of shopping without complaint." He looked at me, " does that also included no complaints from whoever comes with us?" I laughed.

"I can only speak for myself."

"Very well. Fifth coupon, good for one nail painting session." All the guys were laughing. "Hey stop laughing. You fuckers took up all her energy last time and she never painted mine. This is a good coupon Trouble." He smiled at me.

I was blushing, I did feel bad last time that he missed out. I will make sure to have him cash that coupon.

"And finally, good for granting one wish." Meanie's eyes were wide and he had a crazy smile on his face.

"I think I'll take that for you." Luke said reaching for the last coupon.

"Back off sticky fingers. These are my coupons. You can wait for your fucking birthday to get a wish granted."

"Aggele, that coupon might be a little too vague. You could be playing with fire."

"I trust him. I trust all of you. None of you will ever ask me to do something I am not ready for. Right Meanie?"

"That's right Trouble. Besides, these coupons do not have an expiration date on them. I can save this one for a long time." He winked and smiled the biggest, best smile I have seen on him.

"We have to do your cake Meanie!"

Victor went to his kitchenette area and brought over a big white box. He opened the lid and pulled out a bright orange cake with a black guitar on it in icing and it said "Happy 16th Birthday". He put a 1 and a 6 candle on it for Gabe to blow out.

"Make a wish Meanie." I said.

"I don't need to Trouble. It already came true." And he blew out his candles.

Kota's POV

As we ate cake I thought this might be the best time to talk about this since we are all together, but still felt nervous bringing it up. "Nathan and I were talking about how Thanksgiving break is coming up in a week. And I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want to spend the time away from Ten." I reached over and ran my fingers through Sang's hair.

"I hadn't thought about Thanksgiving break." She pouted her lip out. "I don't want to spend a week away from all of you."

"Nathan and I thought of a possible solution, but wanted to hear Mr. Blackbourne's thoughts and everyone else's opinions."

"What is your solution?" North asked.

"Instead of each of us having Thanksgiving with just our families and then getting together on Friday for our own family gathering, why don't we all gather with our families at the diner. All ten of us, my mom and sister, Silas's dad, Pam, and Uncle. Victor, don't your parents usually go away someplace for Thanksgiving?"

"Yes they do, but with them gone this weekend I don't know if that will be the case this year." He looked really sad, like we would go ahead and have a family thing without him.

"Victor, we would never have special family time without you." Doc told him.

"How about we all see what our own families are doing and report back on Tuesday. We will make plans then." Mr. B told us.

I changed the subject back to light hearted and fun before anyone got depressed. "Ten, you never said, what did you want as your reward from each of us for winning at go-karts."

"Do I have to decide right now? Or can I just ask for my rewards throughout the week?"

I looked around at my brothers. I communicated with my eyes, 'if she asks throughout the week we might have more alone time with her than just 2 minutes in the closet.' We all agreed.

"You can ask throughout the week."

She sighed and snuggled in closer to Doc's chest. Within a minute she was asleep in his lap.

"Gentlemen, it has been a long day for Miss Sorenson. And an emotional one too. Who is staying the night tonight?" Gabe, Luke and Victor said they all were. The rest of us were going home. We have school in the morning.

I kissed the top of her head before I left. Nathan did too before he went home with me.