Part 104

Part 104

Victor's POV

We heard Doc telling Princess he wanted to play pool with her. Kota, Mr. B and I all put down our books and sat at attention, listening for her reply. She asked if Luke and North still needed her and North told her to go play with Doc.

That was all I needed. I was out of my seat with Kota and Mr. B right behind me. No one said anything. We just walked silently behind Sang and Doc.

We can't play with 5, but maybe we can take turns. When we entered the billiard room Princess saw us following and lit up. "How are we all going to play?" She asked curiously.

"We could take turns sitting out while the other four play." Mr. B offered.

"Orrrrrr," Doc drug the word out, " we could play similar to horse with shooting hoops."

"How do you propose we do that?" Kota asked.

"We could have one person break and then we can each take the same shot. If it drops, everyone else has to make it from the same place. AND in the same way of shooting."

"Meaning?" I asked.

"If you kneel down to shoot it and it drops, everyone else has to shoot from kneeling down. If you lay on your back and it drops, everyone else has to do the same. Once someone doesn't make the shot, they get a letter and the next person creates the new way of shooting."

"What word are we going to spell?" Princess asks.

"What word do you want us to spell?" Mr. B asks her as he runs his thumb over her lips.

"Ummm...well..." Her finger moved to her lip as she thought. "I know! How about we spell 'family'?"

"I think that is perfect Princess." I ran my thumb over the skin between her thumb and pointer finger as I held on to her hand.

"Does anyone want to break?" Doc asks as he is setting up the triangle.

"Mr. Lee, why don't you do the honors."

"Ok." Kota lined up the cue ball and with a crack all the balls flew out in every direction.

"Miss Sorenson, would you like to make the first shot?" She nodded her head.

She took the cue ball and set it in front of the 5 ball. She sat on the edge of the table and dropped the 5 ball in the corner pocket. She jumped down and did a little fist punch in the air. It was so cute I was chuckling.

Doc got the 5 back out, set it where it was, placed the cue ball in the same spot as Princess then sat up on the pool table like Princess had done. He dropped the shot.

I went next and was able to make it. Mr. B motioned for Kota to take his turn. He too dropped the 5 ball. Mr. B went last and made the shot with ease.

"Start a new round with a different ball and different shooting position Pookie."

This time Princess picked the 1 ball. She tried to make a shot into the middle pocket with laying on the edge of the pool table but missed. "Darn it!" She said with a scrunch on her face.

"Don't worry. You didn't get a letter until you miss a shot someone else has already made." Doc set up to take the next shot. He kneeled down and shot at the 14 ball in the corner pocket. It dropped.

I replaced the balls then got on my knees to take the shot. I'm a bit shorter and this was a harder shot for me to make. I missed the shot. "I have an F." I said with a smile.

Kota got a new shot. He set the cue ball in front of the 9 ball. "Ten, may I barrow you for a moment?" He asked her.

"Yea, what do you need?"

"Stand right here." He held the cue stick with his arms around her waist. He dropped the 9 ball.

"How am I supposed to take that shot when it is my turn? I can't put my arms around myself?" She was laughing.

"I'll be you in that case." Kota told her. "Just stay there for now. The others have to shoot with you standing there.

Mr. B replaced the ball and stepped up behind Princess. He pit his arms around her waist and took the shot. It dropped.

Kota stood where Sang had been so she could take her turn. She had a harder time getting her arms around his waist and still being able to see the shot. She missed. "Oh Bananas! That's an F for me."

Doc was up again for a new shot. "Sang, may I borrow you?" She shrugged her shoulders. He had her sit up on the edge of the pool table, he stepped up so he was standing between her legs and with his arms either side of her, he dropped the 2 ball in the center pocket.

I swallowed hard. I replaced the ball then placed myself with Princess' legs open to me. As I leaned both arms around her I could feel my body heat up. I shot and dropped the ball. Phew!

Kota's turn. Following the same protocol he positioned himself and took the shot. He must have been more distracted than I would have thought because he missed. "I have an F". Kota announced.

Owen's POV

This game was getting interesting very fast. All of us could probably make everyone of these shots, but with Sang wrapped around you, it makes for a new challenge. I wonder what I can get away with?

I set up the cue ball for the long shot diagonally across the pool table shooting at the 13 ball. "I too shall need your assistance Sang." I leaned over the table, practically laying flat on the table. "Will you climb onto my back please?"

Sean came over and helped her climb up and lay on my back. I made the shot! Now it was Sang's turn.

"I won't put all my weight down on you. That wouldn't be fair of me." She set up the ball then laid down on the pool table. I leaned over on top of her but held my weight off of her. To my surprise, she made the shot.

Sean came over, got himself set for the shot. I lifted Sang up to climb on his back. I saw him roll his eyes at me. I wanted to laugh. He made the shot and it dropped.

We just had Sang shift to the table so Victor could get set up. Then she climbed on top of him. I saw his hands shake slightly. But he made it.

Kota got all set then Sang climbed on top of him. He dropped his forehead to the table, took a deep breath then looked back up to take the shot. He missed. "I have FA" he told us.

I got to set up a new shot regardless if Kota made it or not. This time I was shooting the 1 ball into the center pocket. I had Sang come sit on the edge. I stood right next to her. "While I am shooting you have to whisper this phrase in my ear." I leaned in so only she could hear and told her the phrase was, "I love you." She smiled at me. I winked.

I got set to take the shot. "Alright Sang. I am ready to shoot." She leaned into my ear and as I pulled back the cue stick, she whispered "I love you". I was able to drop the 1 ball.

It was Sang's turn. She set up and told me she was ready. As she pulled back the cue stick I whispered with my lips brushing the edge of her ear, "I love you". She shivered as she shot and missed. I chuckled. "I have FA now."

"What did you have her whisper?" Sean asked me.

"Nope! Maybe I will use it again another time." I told him.

Sean whispered in Sang's ear and she blushed but nodded yes. The set up for a corner shot on the 15 ball with Sang standing next to him. He lined up the shot, then turned his face toward her and kissed her as he shot. The 15 ball dropped.

Victor was next. He lined up the shot but when he turned to kiss Sang his hand moved slightly. I knew he was going to miss the shot before he took it. "I have FA". He announced but still looked pleased because he just got to kiss Sang.

Kota went for a center shot on the 6 ball. He knelt down on one knee. "Ten, can you sit on my leg facing me please?"

She straddled his leg and sat. He pulled her in close to his body as he shot the 6 ball in the center pocket.

He held onto Sang as he stood up then stepped out of the way for me to get in position. I knelt down and had Sang come sit. Yes, this was getting more difficult to make shots. Probably because we were all getting sexually charged, myself included. I looked into her beautiful eyes before I took the shot. That was my mistake. I missed. Fuck! "I have F" I said out loud.

Kota's POV

Sang looked around at all of us then had a thought come to her mind. I could see the lightbulb click. I wanted to laugh when I saw a devious look on her face. Oh Sang, what do you think you are going to get away with.

"Sean! Can you sit here on the pool table please?" He looked pleased to have been picked by her. "I need you to place your foot up on the table so your knee is bent." Then she stepped up right into him. Her stomach against his crotch as she had to lean into him to make the shot on the 3 ball corner pocket. It dropped.

Doc had a huge smile as he switched places with Sang. He was able to drop the 3 ball too. Then she started laughing. Doc asked, "why are you laughing? I'm winning!"

"Because now you get to be the one sitting on the pool table as the others make their shot." She let out peels of laughter. That sound brought the others to come see what she was laughing about. Ding, ding, ding! Doc had to be pressed up against us as we shot and since we weren't as short as she is, we would probably be crotch to crotch. For my sake I hope Victor misses.

"Why do I hear the sounds of Angels, Aggele?"

"What's going on Peanut?"

"We are play- ha ha ha ha." She tried to explain but was laughing too hard.

"We are playing a variation of horse with billiards. Doc is now going to be in a compromising position with the rest of us." I explained.

"Oy, what do you mean?"

"Victor, your up. It will be easier for them to understand if they just watch."

Victor turned pink but walked over, retrieved the 3 ball, went back to the Doc who was sitting on the pool table with his knee bent and foot on the table. Victor leaned into Doc to take the shot and North bellowed, "what the fuck kind of game are you playing?"

Victor took a deep breath and shot. It dropped. My turn.

I replaced the ball and positioned myself up against Doc, feeling a little uncomfortable being this close to him and everyone watching, but I made the shot.

"Come on Owen! Your turn. You know you want to get close to me." Doc taunted Mr. B.

"I am comfortable in my own sexuality. Just hold still Sean." Mr. B set up the shot and dropped the 3 ball. It was Sang's turn to pick again.

"This wasn't a rule before because we didn't have people watching, but if you choose to stay and watch us play, you have to be willing to be a prop like Sean was just doing."

"You guys have fun." Nathan told us as he left.

"I'll leave you to your game." North said then left.

"Don't do anything too crazy Aggele." Silas left too.

"What do you think Gabe, stay or go?" Luke asked.