Part 178 Aftermath

Part 178- Friday Dec. 13th

Sang's POV

Before we left the parking lot, Nathan had joined back up with Kota and I.  "They had it under control.  Four of us, one of them."

"How is that possible?  North, Silas, Kota,Owen and I were all together.  Sean and Victor are still at Victor's.  That should have just left Luke and Gabriel alone, needing your help."  I was trying to figure it all out.  We did have a big Russian guy show up and help us out, maybe he had friends helping Luke and Gabe.

"Just some friends of ours were here helping."  Nathan answered me.

I wanted answers though.  I wanted to know who it was that was with Mr. McCoy coming after me tonight?  And if they had gotten me, where were they going to take me?  And if they knew I was with the boys, what would have happened to them?  McCoy had a gun, so I guess the last one of my questions was self explanatory.  He would have killed them.

As we pulled out of the parking lot I could hear sirens in the distance.  And I swear I heard a gun shot.  I gasped and turned to see what it was but Kota's hand tightened on mine and Nathan's arm went around my shoulders, blocking my view out the back.  Whatever it was, they weren't worried and like Lot's wife, they didn't want me looking back.

As we arrived back at Victor's house, Sean and Victor were outside shifting on both feet.  Kota pulled to a stop and Sean was opening up Nathan's door, yanking him out by his arm.  I had to giggle as Nathan tried to protest.  Kota pushed me over to the passenger seat and Victor scooped me up bridal style.

"Princess, I was so worried about you.  You are fine though, right?"  Worry clearly on his face and his eyes smoldered at me.

"Yes Victor, I'm fine."  I nodded as I clung to him around his neck.  Taking in his moss and berries scent.

"Let me be the judge of that Pookie.  When you get upstairs I want you to change into pajamas so I can see if you got any cuts on your arms or legs.  We saw Kota tackle you to the ground."

"He pulled a gun on her!"  Kota defended.  "What did you want me to do?  Ask her nicely to get down?"

"And we saw you continually clean the dirt from her backside."  Victor smirked.  "I think she was clean after the first or second brush of her clothes."

"I just wanted to be thorough."  Kota smiled back.  "I am nothing if not thorough."  His statement made my stomach clench.  The way he said it and the way he was looking at me promised me he would be thorough in other things as well.  Those thoughts made me shiver.

"You're cold.  Let's get you upstairs."  Victor stated.  I just nodded.  I didn't want them knowing that I wasn't really cold.  In fact, I was heating up right now.  But my cheeks gave me away, as usual.  I blushed.

"I would say she is really hot, not cold."  Nathan teased.  "With that outfit, I'm sure Silas will confirm just how hot she is."