Part 18

Part 18

Sang's POV

It was only 6pm. I asked, "what if we play Loaded Question?"

"Princess, whatever you want is fine."

"Aggele, I haven't played that before. How do you play?"

"One person asks a question and everyone writes down their own answer on a piece of paper. Another person will read all the answers, so no one can tell by handwriting, and the questioner has to guess who answered with each answer. Then it goes to the next person to ask a question." I explained.

"F**k yea! Trouble, you come up with the best games." He said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Luke went to get everyone a pad of paper and pens as North and Silas pushed the furniture out of the way. We all sat on the floor in a circle. I offered to go first asking a question since it was my game idea.

"What is the worst thing someone can do while driving?" Some of the guys immediately started writing others were laughing. When everyone was done writing they all passed their notebooks to Kota and he read all the answers to me.

"Alright Sang, who said: 1) Pick nose, 2) pleasure them self, 3) drive with blinker on 4) text 5) sing out of tune 6) drive under speed limit 7) get blow job."

I was blushing at that last one. "I think I know who said what. Pick nose - Luke, drive with blinker on - Victor, text - Kota, sing out of tune - Gabriel. I am having a harder time figuring out the last three. Ummm, driving under speed limit- Nathan, pleasure them self - Silas, and get blow job - North." I smiled at everyone. "How did I do?"

Kota said, "if she guessed yours wrong raise your hand." Nathan, Silas and North all raised their hands.

"Which ones were each of you?" I questioned.

"I was driving under speed limit, Sang Baby. That drives me nuts!" North chuckled.

"I said pleasure self, Aggele." Silas said shrugging his shoulders.

"Honey, you said get a blow job?" I questioned wide eyed.

"Peanut you said, what is the WORST thing someone can do while driving. That's immediately where my mind went." He looked a little embarrassed as everyone was laughing.

Gabriel was up next. Everyone had their notebooks again. "Let me see. S**t this has to be good. Oy, I got one! If you could lick anything, what would it be?" A chorus of laughter went around.

This was hard. What would I lick? I know, ice cream cone.

Victor collected the notebooks and began reading them, "1) belly button 2) nipples 3) ear 4) ice cream cone 5) fingers 6) ass cheek 7) everything head to toe."

"F**k, you s**theads didn't make this easy. The only one I am sure of is Trouble's." He laughed and winked at me. "Here goes nothing: ice cream cone - Sang, fingers- Victor, ear- Kota, everything head to toe - Luke, belly button - Silas, ass cheek - Nathan, and nipples - North."

Victor asked, "Those he got wrong?" Nathan and North raised their hands.

"What? But Nathan is an ass man and North you are a breast man." They both looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and laughed.

I just learned a lot about the guys. And I have to say as intriguing as all the answers were, thinking of them licking me where they wanted to lick was giving me tingly feelings in the pit of my stomach. Luke's answer had me getting a little heated.

Now it is Luke's turn. He was laughing as he asked his question, "what television show would you like to watch if all the characters had to be naked?"