Part 97

Part 97

Sang's POV

We got to have a lazy morning this morning. We could all sleep in, but after so many months of waking up early every day, I found myself fully awake and the sun was just coming up. And I shifted to see what the time was Silas grabbed me and rolled me into his chest.

"What the fuck Silas?!" North grumbled but then he scoot his body over until he was pressed into my back, his hand wedged between my stomach and Silas' stomach.

When North pressed into my back it pressed my front tighter against Silas. That's when I heard, "mmmm, Aggele." Was Silas awake? Or does he think he is having a dream? The thought that he might be dreaming has me laughing, but I am trying to keep my laughter quiet, so you can hear loud burst of air coming out of my nose and my whole body is shaking.

"Baby, quit bouncing the bed!" North mumbled. That just made me giggle more. But this time noise escaped my mouth even though I didn't mean to.

"Aggele Mou, ochi perissotero chachanita." (My Angle, No more giggling.)

"Den katalavainei to proi xylo." (She doesn't understand morning wood.). North replied.

"Tha boroumsame na didaxei." (We could teach her.)

"Mmmm, ha ha ha. Akougetai endiaferon." (Mmmm, ha ha ha. Sounds interesting.)

"Are you talking about me?" I ask them. I don't want them laughing at me.

"I forget when I am first waking up to speak in English." Silas said to me.

"And once he speaks in Greek, I naturally shift to Greek too. Sorry Baby."

"Can we make it up to you Aggele?"

"What do you mean make it up to me? How do you rewake up speaking English?"

"Baby, I love your innocence. That's not how we were going to make it up to you."

"Then how?" I asked, not really understanding this whole conversation.

"To kalytero einai na deixei." (It's best to show.). Silas said in Greek again and I wanted to throw my hands in the air letting him know, I don't speak Greek!

"Mmmm, game on!" North responded.

I was about to wiggle out of their Sang Sandwich they had created and leave them to their conversation. North grabbed me from under my armpits and hoisted me up so my head was between theirs, instead of where my head is currently at their chests.

I gasped at the sudden movement. North lifted up the hem of my shirt and placed his fingers on the bare skin of my stomach, right over my belly button. North moved my hair from my shoulder and grazed his teeth over my neck. He knows he cannot bite me, per Gabe's reminder of Victor's concert, but after his teeth graze my skin his lips kiss the same spot. Then he moves to the next spot doing the same thing. His fingers are drawing circles around my belly button.

Simultaneously, Silas kissed me on the lips. His hand was resting on my hip and butt. As he started french kissing me, his hand was kneading my hip. The size of his hand though is HUGE! His hand on my hip means his fingers are completely covering my butt cheek. Therefore, he keeps squeezing my ass.

I am getting heated up and definitely worked up. I wanted both of them to know I love them. I lifted my left arm and reached behind me to run my finger through the back of North's hair. My right hand was on Silas' pecs. I traced circles on his chest.

North removed his hand from my stomach and ran his fingers up my side, barely touching the outside edge of my breast on up to the underside of my arm all the way to my elbow. Then his fingers started tickling the journey in reverse. This time when he went past my armpit, I jerked my arm down to cover the tickling, elbowing Silas in the nose in the process.