Part 105

Part 105

Gabriel's POV

We could hear Sang giggling like crazy and went to investigate. They said they were playing Horse for pool. It didn't make sense until we saw what they were doing. Apparently Sang had put Doc in this position and the others had to follow suit.

Trouble told us we could stay but had to be willing to be part of the game or we could leave. Nathan, North and Silas all left. I wasn't sure yet.

"What do you think Gabe, stay or go?" Luke asked.

Hmmmm. Well, they all interrupted Luke's and my time in the hot tub with her, we can interrupt their fucking time playing pool with her. No matter how awkward it could get. "Stay." I answered in one word.

"I agree." Luke responded.

"Ok. I get to pick the position again. Let me see. Hmmm, ok I got it. Luke and Gabe, I need you two." Sang positioned the cue ball where she wanted it in front of the 10 ball. She positioned me in front of her, but her back was to the pool table. And Luke was to her side. "Hold on to my back please Luke." She bent backward and he held her up. She lifted her leg, bent her knee and wrapped her leg around my waist. Fuck yes! I can imagine her without clothes on in this position with me. Upside down she took the shot and to my utter surprise, the 10 ball dropped. As Luke lifted her up, she squealed with delight.

Doc retrieved the 10 ball then wiped his hand down his face. He stood in front of me and I was rethinking my original plan of staying to watch. Doc lifted his leg and put it around my waist as Luke held him up. Fuck no! Get off of me, shithead! But I know I cannot say that out loud. Doc shot and missed. When he stood up I saw the look on his face, he lost that one on purpose to change up the pose. Nice one Doc! I wanted to high five him, but that would have given it away. "Damn it! I have an F".

"How do you have an F? I thought you were playing horse?" I asked.

"Princess changed the word to family." Aw, how cute is she? It's these things that make me love her so damn much.

It was Victor's turn. "Luke, I need you." He had Luke lay on the edge of the pool table on his back. Then he grabbed Trouble and had her lay on top of him. Her back to his front, heads on the same end. Victor then climbed up and sitting up straddled Sang. He took the shot on the 7 ball and dropped it in the pocket.

"Just stay where you are Luke, unless I'm hurting you." Trouble announced.

"Cupcake, you don't weigh a thing. I'm fine."

Kota straddled Sang after replacing the 7 ball and he was able to drop the ball too. He climbed off. Then Owen climbed up on top straddling Trouble. He shifted a little to get a better shot and I saw Luke and Sang start to tip. Luke's arms went out to his side to balance and Sang just reached for anything she could grab.

Unfortunately for Mr. B, or should I say fortunately, she grabbed the front of his slacks. Doc and Kota had already grabbed Luke's arm to keep him from falling but as Mr. B took his shot, Trouble was holding Mr. B's junk in her hand. That caused him to miss the shot and he had desire radiating off of him in waves. "I have FA" he said in a strained voice. Then he climbed off of Sang.

She looked embarrassed. He helped her up, whispered in her ear, where she went beet red and then stepped away. Luke and I just looked at each other. Why didn't we get in on this game to begin with?

"My turn to pick again." She said with a smile. All the guys groaned.

She positioned the cue ball in front of the 11 ball then giggled. That is never good. She hopped up on the edge of the pool table and let her feet slide down the length of the table until she was doing the splits with her back to us. The guys grabbed their crotches and groaned. "Gabriel will you please hold me around the waist to make sure I don't fall off?"