Part 126

Part 126

Sang's POV

When I got out of the bath and got dressed, I could hear talking downstairs. I hurried downstairs to make sure Kota wasn't pestering his sister. Your first period can be a bit embarrassing, and Kota can be relentless when he wants information.

What I didn't expect to see when I walked in the kitchen was Erica, Kota and Nathan all looking at Jessica like they were waiting for something. "Oh, good morning Sang! When did you get here?" Erica asked me. I looked toward Kota, not sure if I should tell her I slept here last night.

"She slept here last night mom. She is the one who got up with Jessica last night." Kota looked nervous to say that.

Erica looked over at Kota, eyebrows raised. "First off, you and I will be having a bit of a discussion." She told Kota, then looked at me. "Secondly, thank you for getting up with Jessica. It is no fun being sick."

"I don't mind helping Jessica out. Like I told her, she is like the little sister I never had." Kota had motioned to an open seat with a plate full of breakfast for me to take. The seat was between Nathan and Kota.

"Mom, can I talk to you in my room?" Jessica asked.

"Sure sweetie." Erica and Jessica left the room, Erica gave me a side hug as she passed me.

"Dude, are you in trouble with your mom?" Nathan asked in hushed tones.

"I don't think so...nothing happened and I can explain that to her. Even Jessica can vouch that she came in my room and everyone was fully clothed." I blushed a deep red when he said that, remembering not 20 minutes ago a bare naked Kota butt.

"If that is so, why did Peanut just turn 50 shades of pink?" Someone kill me now!

"After I got a shower, there was a slight wardrobe malfunction on my part when Ten was headed to the bathroom."

Nathan laughed and looked at me. "Did you like what you saw?" He laughed some more and I blushed even darker red.

"Nathan, stop!" Kota commanded.

I felt The need to defend Kota against Nathan's teasing. "Yes I did." I said quietly toward my plate of food before putting a bite of eggs in my mouth. The two guys went completely silent. Kota rubbed his hand over my thigh under the table.

Erica came back in the room. "Sang, may I speak with you for a moment in the living room please?" I nodded my head and stood up. Kota made a move to get up too but Erica shook her head no. "Just Sang."

Once we were in the living room Erica sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her. I sat down but I know I was all stiff. Ready to be reprimanded. Erica spoke softly to me, "Sang, thank you for helping Jessica out last night. She told me how you helped her and that would have been uncomfortable for both she and Kota last night."

"I just didn't want her to have a horrible first experience. Mine wasn't so great."

"As for you staying the night here last night." Erica placed her hand on my knee and I froze like a statue, my hands trembling. "I am not mad at you Sang. But I am a mom, and the last thing you want to be comfortable with is your teenage son having his girlfriend sleep over while you are gone. I trust you and I trust my son, but when hormones take over, rational thoughts leave the brain. Especially for boys."

"I am not upset that you spent the night, but it was the sneaking that sends up a red flag. Had Dakota just called me or texted me that you were staying the night I wouldn't have thought much about it. The fact that he tried to hide it....well nothing good ever comes from sneaking. Now, I have had a discussion with Dakota before about sex..."