Part 74

Part 74

Sang's POV

Before Geometry I asked North if we could stop at the bathroom. "You have 2 minutes, then I don't care if there are girls in there or not, I am coming in after you." I just rolled my eyes as I walked in. No one but Jade would attack another girl. And she isn't around.

I had been feeling that pre-period cramping in 1st period and wanted to make sure I was prepared. In my bag I pulled out some Midol and took it with the water in the sink. Well, at least this week there isn't anything major going on with the boys. How embarrassing would that be for all of them to know I am having my period. At least the skirt I am wearing today is comfy and loose.

When I came out of the bathroom North said, "10 more seconds and I was coming in there." I just stared at him. No one else was even in the bathroom.

"I just realized no one else was even in the bathroom. Did you scare all the girls away from using it?"

He just shrugged his shoulders. He did! That's not right. If they need to use the bathroom they should be allowed to use the bathroom.

"North, you can't do that." I said with as much authority as I could.

"When it comes to you Baby, I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe."

"Safe from girls that need to pee?"

"Safe from girls like Jade, who attack other girls in the bathroom. End of discussion."

If he thinks that is the end of the discussion, he has another thing coming. But instead of yelling or arguing I just stop talking. I know that is punishment enough for him.

Nathan greeted me with a swoon worthy smile as I got into Geometry. "Hey Peanut."

"Hi Honey." I almost mumbled.

"Are you working at the diner today or coming to my house or something else?"

"I have a shift at the diner. Then after, I believe I am at your house."

"Good. I have missed having you around the last couple of days."

After Geometry, Nathan walked me to music. He looked up and down the hall as I got to the music room door. He opened the door and as I entered, he kissed my lips then turned and left.

"Miss Sorenson" Mr. Blackbourne greeted me.

"Mr. Blackbourne" I nodded my head at him.

He held out my violin to me. "It feels like ages since we played last but it was just Friday. Ready for Jingle Bells?"

I giggled, I had forgotten I was working on that. He said the boys would want me to play at the family's Christmas music time. I was getting better but still had lots of squeaks instead of notes.

"You will get there before Christmas Miss Sorenson. I have faith in you." That meant more to me than anything else he could have said. I got tears in my eyes. "Now, now. You aren't going to cry happy tears on me again are you?" The tears fell and I laughed. "I guess you are." He said and handed me a handkerchief.

I can't help that I am crying about everything. It is my stupid hormones. But I pull myself together just as Victor pokes his head in, "are you ready Princess?" He walked to me and kissed my lips. "Let's get to history before Mr. Morris gives us detention."

After history we headed to lunch. I was eager to see Gabriel's license. He was waiting for us in the courtyard with bags of Subway sandwiches in his hands.

"Did you get it?" I asked excitedly.

"You doubt that I could pass the test? That hurts Trouble." He handed me a sandwich.

"I don't doubt you. Can I see your license?"

He handed it to me and I was impressed with it. His picture looked great. He had a sense of freedom now too. Like he could get in a car and go anywhere he wanted. If my step mom ever came back I would want to have this kind of freedom.

"Are you working with me after school today?" Luke interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes. I have a shift today. Actually, I think I have a shift everyday this week. Who bought us lunch?" I was asking.

"Doc." Gabe answered.

I pulled out my phone and sent off a text.

Me: thank you for lunch Dr. Sean.

Dr. Green: you are welcome. Too bad I can't eat with you.

Me: if we eat while texting, we are eating lunch together.

Dr. Green: but I can't see you smile at me like this.

Me:

Dr. Green: smart ass

I giggled at the conversation I was having.

"Aggele, who are you laughing at?"

"Dr. Green" I respond showing him my phone.

He pulled out his phone and typed something in.

Silas: Aggele is beautiful when she laughs. Doc, are you jealous I get to see her and hear her while you are stuck in your office with Mr. B?

Mr. B: no need to rub it in Mr. Korba

Dr. Green: why do you torture me?

Gabriel: because it is fun!

Me: love you xoxo

Nathan: luv u 2

Kota: I love you <3

Victor: with all my heart

Luke: forever

North: ditto

Silas: agapo

Gabriel: aw, she's so damn cute when she says stuff like that. Love you.

Dr. Green: my heart melts. xo

Mr. B: I shall tell you in person.