Part 109

Part 109

Sang's POV

Friday Nov. 29th

When I woke up the sun was just rising. Victor was still holding me firm in his arms with my face on his chest. My leg slung over his leg, resting in between his legs.

I needed to get up to pee but didn't want to wake Victor up. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he just held me tighter.

"Victor". I whispered.

"Hmm?" He sounded.

"I need the bathroom." I continued to whisper. He released me and I climbed off the bed.

I don't know if we are going to get to do anything today or if we are just going home. It is hard to believe that our vacation is over. I was having so much fun with them without outside distractions.

After I used the bathroom I decided I would make everyone breakfast. I quietly made my way to the kitchen. I looked around and decided on French Toast. I made the egg wash and pulled out the griddle and a loaf of bread. By the time the first piece of bread was on the griddle, Owen, Sean, Silas, North and Kota were all in the kitchen kissing my cheek and getting coffee.

"What are we doing today, if anything?" I asked.

"We have a tee time at 8am for 9 holes of golf. Then come back to pack up, eat lunch, a short stop at a downtown park then drive back to Charleston." Owen informed us.

"How are we playing golf? Best ball? Or every man for himself?" Kota asked.

"I thought I would leave that up to the rest of you." Owen answered.

"What is best ball?" I questioned.

"You play in pairs. Each of you tees off from the start, then you both hit from the better shot all the way to the hole. It never leaves one person with a bad game. Also, we can get through 9 holes faster that way." Owen explained.

"I like the sound of that. How will we decide pairs?" I flipped the French toast.

"Draw names out of a bowl." Luke offered as he entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He started writing names on a piece of paper. Then he cut them and folded them. He dropped them in a cereal bowl and held it out to me. "You pick so no one says it wasn't fair."

I drew the names two at a time. "Luke and Kota, Victor and Owen, Silas and Sean, Nathan and Gabe, and that leaves North and I."

"Lucky bastard!" Luke said under his breath. He was winking at me. I scooped the French toast off the griddle and put them on a platter. Then I put more on to cook. Luke was pulling out the last 3 eggs, 5 slices of bacon and 8 sausage links. "Might as well cook this up too."

Sean pulled out the box of Lucky Charms and set it on the counter. They all looked at him like he lost his mind. "Just in case someone wants my breakfast of champions." He shrugged.

Once breakfast was made, everyone was in the kitchen and I sat down to eat one piece of French toast. Then just to make Sean happy I poured a little of his cereal in my bowl. I pushed my bowl toward him, "you said you would pour my milk if I had cereal."

"Right! I forgot. Does 2% suit your taste with cereal?" He was displaying the milk carton like he was Vanna White.

"I don't care, whole milk, 2%, skim milk... It is all the same to me." I was smiling at him. He poured the milk and winked at me. Then he looked under the table. I was about to ask what was under here when I felt a foot rub mine. Sean was waggling his eyebrows at me.