Part 103

Part 103

North's POV

Sang Baby was being so sweet to offer to help Luke and I cook. I will take it if it means I get to spend some time with her today. When Silas got up from the table I saw it on his face, he didn't want Baby cleaning up after him like a maid. We all thought better of her than that. But when he didn't leave she spanked his ass.

I almost laughed until Doc, the jackass excitedly calls, "do me next Pookie." He is bent over with his hand on his knees and his ass pointed right at Baby. What is up with that nickname anyway? Pookie? It's just weird!

Mr. B asked Doc how old he was and Doc responded, "old enough to know I want a spanking from my hot girlfriend." Damn straight she is hot. She spanked him hard and told him to leave before he got a time out. She is so sexy when she is all take charge like that. I almost asked for a spanking too.

I already had the stuffed turkey in the oven. I was just cleaning up before starting the next dish.

"North, why don't you scoot over so I can wash all these dishes." She was referring to the breakfast plates and mugs as well as the prep dishes Luke and I had already made.

I kissed her neck, because it was just inviting and then told her, "I'll do the dishes and you get started on the green bean casserole. I don't want your pretty nails getting messed up." She looked down at her nails as if forgetting they were even painted.

"Ok, where are all the ingredients?"

"Luke, get Baby what she needs for the green bean casserole." He stopped cutting out pie crusts and I began washing all the dishes. To make my job go quicker, I put a good majority of them in the dishwasher and only left the big mixing bowls out to hand wash.

I could see out of the corner of my eye that Luke kissed her lips, cheek, fingers, neck and forehead every time he got another ingredient out for the green bean casserole. I tried to keep my head toward the dishes, so he had some privacy.

Baby came up beside me and hip checked me. I looked at her with my eyebrows scrunched. She giggled, showing me the green beans in a colander to wash them. I changed the water to cold and stepped aside. As she was busy cleaning the green beans my hormones got the better of me.

I stepped up behind Sang Baby, reached around placing my hands on top of hers, my front was flush against her back, and leaned around to kiss her. It started out slow, like 'good morning, how are you today?' But quickly changed to 'I need you. I want you. Now, Baby, Now!'

I heard Luke chuckle so I pulled back from kissing her and just rest my forehead on hers. "Sorry Baby! It is dangerous to get frisky in the kitchen. I'll control myself better." She smiled and sighed, leaning back into my body. I hugged her around the shoulders then stepped aside so she could make the casserole.

Once I was done with the dishes, Luke had 6 pie pans filled with crusts and Sang had the green bean casserole ready to go in the oven. I covered it with foil and set it to the side.

"Now what?" She eagerly asked.

"I have about 10 pounds of potatoes to peel and Luke has pie fillings to make. Why don't you help Luke. Peeling potatoes is tedious work."

She stepped up next to Luke, "what kind of pies are we making?"

Luke's POV

"Cherry, Apple, Pumpkin, Lemon Meringue, Pecan and Chocolate Truffle pie. We need to do the chocolate truffle pie first, since it needs the most time to cool in the fridge."

"Where is the recipe?" She asked me.

"Right here." I pointed to my head.

"I can follow a recipe but I can't read your mind. What do I do first?"

"Here is your chocolate pie crust." I handed her the Oreo cookie pie crust I already made. "You need 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream. I need you to heat them together without bringing it to a boil or burning it." I pulled out a small saucepan and she measured out the chocolate chips, dumped them in. Then she was measuring out the cream and I snuck a few chocolate chips from the bag and popped them in my mouth. She looked at me with her jaw dropped and I popped some chips in her mouth, covering her mouth with my hand so she had to eat them. She chewed and giggled.

I could see North but Sang's back was to him. He rolled his eyes at me but kept his mouth shut. He must not want to fight today. Probably trying to make Thanksgiving special for Cupcake. I will do my best not to push his buttons. I want this day to be memorable in a good way.

I got out the 6 Granny Smith apples and began peeling them for the apple pie.

While she was stirring the chocolate chips and cream she asked us, "do you two miss being with Uncle today?"

What? Why would she be thinking that? "Not really! We are doing the same thing we would at home." I tried to explain.

"Except we get to spend it with the prettiest girl in the world instead of Uncle's old friends." North remarked.

"You speak the truth brother! I'll take a holiday with You over Uncle and his friends any day, Sugar." I declared.

"Besides, we will call him later. And we will see him tomorrow night." North interjected.

"Don't remind me! I can't believe our trip is almost over." I groaned.

The chocolate was melted and mixed. Cupcake asked, "what do I do now Luke? This is melted."

"We have to let that cool down, then you will add 1/4 cup of sifted powdered sugar and a tablespoon vanilla."

"Is there something else I can do as I wait for this to cool?"

"You can sit here and look pretty!" I winked at her.

"What about you North? Anything else you need me to do?"

"Just cooking in the kitchen with us is enough. Sit down and relax for a moment."

She sat down on a stool, placing her chin in her hands and her elbows on the island. She had that blank stare on her face. Like she was thinking something or lost in her own thoughts at the moment. "Are we boring you?" I asked her.

"No, I was just watching you both work. The way your muscles move is intriguing."

We both started laughing. She was just sitting there checking us out. Like this was just something she does on a regular basis. Which of course makes us turn into peacocks. We have to strut around now, displaying all our magnificent feathers.

After a few minutes of watching us in silence, she got up and checked on the chocolate mixture. "I think this is cooled now. How much sugar do I put in again?"

"1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar. And a tablespoon of vanilla."

She added the ingredients and stirred them together. I got out the hand held electric mixer and a glass mixing bowl. "Put 3/4 cup heavy cream in the bowl and mix with the hand mixer until the cream starts to make peaks. Then you will add in the chocolate mixture and mix it all up. After that, we spoon it out into the pie pan and viola! Chocolate Truffle Pie!"

I got busy cutting up the apple I had peeled and set them in a bowl to coat with the flour, sugar and cinnamon mixture for the apple pie. We heard the hand mixer stop and Forever was holding the saucepan and trying to pick up the mixer at the same time. North stopped what he was doing and took the saucepan from her. "You mix, I'll pour."

He scraped the saucepan with a spatula to get it all out of the pan. Then he did something very UN-North like. He licked the spatula. I had to smile at my brother. He was really trying to be good today.

"Is it good?" Sang asked him.

"You tell me." He wiped what was left from the spatula on his lips and leaned in close to Sang. She giggled then licked it off his lips and said it was good. Nice move North! I guess I have taught him well, with the ways of turning on women in the kitchen.

I took the big mixing bowl from her when she was done mixing it all together. Then pouring it into the chocolate crust I handed it to Sang to put in the fridge. North went to wash the saucepan, mixing beaters, mixing bowl and spatula.

"We make a big mess with each dish we make." She noted.

"That's why I didn't want you washing all the dishes. Your hands would be prunes before the day is over." North replied.

"Want to help me with the rest of the apple pie?" I questioned.

Sean's POV

"Did I hear apple pie?" My ears perked up at those words and I was running into the kitchen.

"It's just being made. It won't be ready until after our Thanksgiving meal." Luke informed me.

"Are you making it, or is Pookie making it?" I sat at the island to watch them as they made the pie.

"Sang gets to make it. I just cut up the apples for her." Luke responded.

"I will have died and gone to Heaven. The girl of my dreams, making me apple pie!" I sighed and leaned my head against one of my hands, smiling. Pookie got busy mixing the dry ingredients together and then poured them over the cut up apples. She began mixing it all together with her hands.

I jumped up from my stool and went to her side. I unbuttoned her sleeves and rolled them up to her elbows. "You need to keep your clothes out of the way when you perform major surgery."

"Major surgery?" She asked with a giggle.

"Apple pie is an important part of any Thanksgiving meal. It should be treated as if it is major surgery."

"Doc, you're full of shit!" North chortled. I went back to sitting on the island stool.

"Tell me North, does watching Sang dig elbow deep into this apple pie filling bring out hard feelings?"

"Do you not like apple pie North?" Sang asked innocently. She didn't catch my innuendo.

"Apple pie is one of the better pies, because it is made from apples. But it still has way too much sugar to have it more than once or twice a year." North responded to Sang while ignoring my question.

"I thought you liked the chocolate truffle pie filling from earlier?" She was asking him. North? Liking something chocolate? I looked at North and then at Luke trying to figure out what I missed.

"Yes Baby. I liked that pie filling a lot." His voice dropped an octave and Luke was chuckling. I looked at Luke again for explanation. Behind Sang he signed to me that North wiped the filling on his lips and she licked it off. Then Luke signed, "I taught him well in the ways of food romance." It took everything I had not to start laughing.

Luke reached forward and held up the bowl of apple pie filling for Sang as she scooped it into the pie crust. He then handed her a rolling pin and a ball of crust dough. "Roll it out and we can either cut it into strips to make a lattice work crust or you can just cut three slits in the top and have a full crust."

"Let's just have slits in the apple pie. Maybe the cherry pie can be a lattice work crust."

"Whatever you say ma'am! I am at your beck and call." Luke cooed.

"Are you boys close to being done here? Or do you still need Miss Sang to assist you?" I asked them. After watching her make apple pie I need me some Pookie time.

"I'm almost done here." North spoke up.

"I have three more pies to make, but they should go quickly." Luke said shrugging his shoulders.

"I'll help him finish Doc. You two go do what you want." North offered. Who is this North that is in the kitchen today? Not that I'm complaining.

"Wash up your hands then Pookie, and you and I can play a game of pool."

"Are you sure you don't need my help anymore?" She asked them.

"Yea, we're good. Thanks for the help!" Luke kissed her cheek as she was washing off her hands. North kissed the top of her head.

I put my hand around her waist and headed to the Billiard room. Victor, Kota and Owen silently followed behind us.