Part 43

Part 43

Owen's POV

The phone rang and immediately I know something is wrong. No one is on an assignment tonight. Seeing the call is from Mr. Griffin, I know it has to do with Miss Sorenson.

"Mr. Griffin, what is wrong? It is 5 am."

"Sang had another nightmare. She is in the bathroom with Kota but she screamed out your name. So I thought I should call you instead of North."

"Isn't that unusual for her to scream out someone's name? I thought most of her nightmares were about people and things coming after her?"

"Mr. B, she screamed out Owen, not Mr. Blackbourne. And she sounded truly scared."

"May I speak to her?"

"Hold on, I think I hear her coming back in." In the background I hear a muffled, 'it's for you'.

"Hello" I could barely hear her voice.

"Miss Sorenson, is everything all right? Nathan said you screamed my name." I want to hold her right now. She obviously wanted me or needed me if she screamed Owen.

"I'm sorry Mr. Blackbourne. I just had a nightmare and you were in it." She sounded relieved. That's good, but I'm not as relieved since I still don't know what the nightmare was about.

"Will you tell me about it?" I asked with reservations. I don't know if I really want to hear this. What if her nightmare was something bad about me? Or what if I hurt her someway in her dream.

"You had taken me out to practice driving and someone rear-ended us. You looked back and told me not to stop. We switched drivers as we were driving. I thought you had evaded the other car by pulling into a side street that lead to a dirt parking lot at some trail head. Then black clothed arms reached in the car and drug you out. I turned to open my door and Volto's mask was staring in my window. He grabbed me and drug me into a waiting car that took off the instant I was in the back seat. There wasn't a door handle to open the door from the inside and a Volto was driving the car. But when I looked out the back window, two Volto's were punching and kicking you while you were on the ground. I screamed out your name and Kota woke me up." S**t! Volto is causing us problems even when he isn't currently causing us problems.

"I assure you Miss Sorenson that I am perfectly well. No one has hurt me in any way. And Sang...." I heard her gasp when I used her given name. Damn, I wish I was holding her right now. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I know it cannot be easy to talk about things that frighten you." I can't believe she is getting a rise out of me and she is only on the phone talking about a nightmare.

"It scared me most that they were hurting you Owe... Mr. Blackbourne." F**k me! I think I need to hear her call me Owen when we are alone and I can do something about it. I started chuckling at how much of a teenager I am being right now. "Are you laughing at me now?" She asked me.

"I thought it was cute you almost called me by my first name. I didn't know I would like the way you say my name until you almost said it. But we can discuss that another time when we are alone. Right now, snuggle close to Nathan and Kota and get a little more sleep before you need to get ready for school. Dr. Green and I are taking you shopping after school." I can't help that my voice has changed into my husky seducing voice. Sean would be relentless about teasing me over this conversation and my obvious desire for Sang. Good thing he isn't here. I now have an erection because I spoke to the girl of my dreams, who was dreaming about me.

"Good night Mr. Blackbourne." She cooed at me and my body reacted to her words and sound. I groaned as I tried to hold it together.

"See you in a couple of hours,... Miss Sorenson." I teased back. If she is going to get me all riled up, she can be too.

Well, I am up now! And in need of a shower. I started the shower to get it to the right temperature then stepped in. I let my mind think back to all of the outfits I have enjoyed seeing Sang in this week. That pencil skirt with the pale blue sheer shirt and white tank on underneath was spectacular. Her ass was just perfect in that skirt. And that brick red dress, I love a dress on a woman. It wasn't a sophisticated dress, but I like the idea of helping Sang out of the dress by unzipping the back slowly, and the whole thing falling to the floor. And that dress was strapless! I caught that, when she was in violin class. The way the cardigan sweater slipped off the edge of her shoulder briefly, and exposed the most exquisite shoulder. It took everything I had not to go to her and ease that sweater off, kissing her shoulder, then across her collar bone, to the hollow of her neck, across the other collar bone, and finishing with her other perfect shoulder.

Mmmm, yes, Sang, Miss Sorenson, mmmm.

That shower was exactly what I needed to take the edge off before I see Sang at school and then spend all afternoon and night with her and Sean. Since I am ready for school early, I figured I would take care of some paperwork. But, I was having a hard time concentrating so I decided to text Sean.

Me: Sean, Sang had a nightmare and the boys called me.

Sean: is she ok?

Me: yes, Kota and Nathan are with her.

Sean: what was this one about?

Me: there were 3 Volto's, one kidnapped her and 2 were beating me up.

Sean: how did the boys know to call you? Why didn't they call North like normal?

Me: she screamed 'Owen' in her sleep.

Sean: you bastard! . Although, since she is not with you right now, I am guessing that was just more material for your own alone time. Are you the Master of your domaine?

Me: no.

Sean: no? You are not the master of your domaine, or no, that was not material for alone time?

Me: no, I am not master of my domaine.

Sean: I knew it! Don't feel too bad, I don't think any of us are anymore.

Me: don't forget we are taking her shopping for Gabriel's birthday present and then she is staying the night at your condo.

Sean: I guess I better go get a shower myself then. :0

Ha ha. Now who is NOT the master of their domaine?

-------------

When I got to school, I went to my office and pulled up the cameras on my computer. I wanted to see what Miss Sorenson was wearing today before I was stunned again like yesterday. Sean opened the door and entered with a huge smile.

"Are we Sang watching?" He asked.

"Not yet. She hasn't arrived. But we will be."

"I almost swallowed my own tongue yesterday. She hid behind Silas when coming to class and jumped out from behind him. Then she flirtatiously walked toward me swaying and swishing her hips and her dress. She was so close to showing me her panties again like last week at the hospital."

"I know. I was playing the piano when she entered the classroom. I started greeting her before I looked at her and I stopped mid greeting. I never recovered the rest of the greeting as she walked seductively toward me. I blatantly checked her out. From toe to head." I sat there remembering the smile on her face as I scanned her body. "Do you still think she is naive to what she is doing or do you think she is finally understanding the reactions she causes in each of us when she does and says certain things?"

"I don't know. I haven't been alone with her since Sunday in the closet. I will let you know tomorrow after we get alone time with her today." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Mmmm, alone time in the closet. I guess I better out drive all of you on Sunday."

"Orrrrrr, we all let her win and we all get to reward her." Sean suggested.

"But she could ask for anything as her reward. And it might not be anything close to spending two minutes in Heaven with her."

"Ugh, I guess you are right. Well, we will have to show the youngins how to drive go-karts like a pro. And may the best doctor win!"

"I believe you mean May the best the best Man win." Ha ha. Jerk!

"There she is! Wow! She looks good today." Sean said pointing at the computer over my shoulder.

"She looks good everyday, but I agree with you."

"I think she purposefully wore our favorite colors to entice us. The little vixen."

"We will have an interesting afternoon, that's for sure." I told Sean with a pointed look.

"Oh Mr. Blackbourne, what are you planning in that devious teenager brain of yours?"

"Nothing you haven't already thought of yourself, Dr. Sean!"

He really is my best friend and it feels absolutely natural for us to love the same girl. I had my doubts at first and felt like I would just do what my family needed me to do, but then Sang captured my heart in a way that only she could. I know she loves us all and she will not choose, and I think it might be time to bring in the last three. Kota will be the trickiest for sure. I need to ask Nathan how she reacted this morning with talking to me while being comforted by the two of them. Gabriel will need the news to be broken to him gently so he doesn't feel insecure. And With Luke, we just need to make sure he is truly ok with sharing with his brother North. I think he has it figured out but hasn't said anything.

"After we spend today and tonight with Miss Sorenson, we need to decide whether to let the last three in on the plan."

"Sounds like a good idea. We only have about 6 weeks for the plan to work before we have to introduce her to the Academy." Sean replied.

"Do you think Luke, Gabriel, or Kota will reject the plan?" I really want to know his opinion on the matter.

"God, I hope not. Because I don't know that I could live without Sang, and I don't want this family to break up. We have worked too hard to get our family where it is today." Sean raked his fingers through his hair as a sign of stress.

"Sean, I wouldn't have agreed to the plan if I felt that anyone would say no. But I think our biggest hurdle will be Kota. I think the other two are already mush for Miss Sorenson."

"Maybe we should talk to them on Saturday while Victor has Sang at the track practicing."

"We can't tell them in a family meeting." I argued.

"No, talk to each individually, then we have a family meeting without Victor and Sang on how it will be best to go about bringing Sang in on the plan. We can't all attack her with love at once." He laughed with the image that painted in both our heads.

"You might be right. Do we talk with Kota first or the easiest, Luke?"

"I would say Kota first. That way he will have longer to process the plan before the family meeting."

"Victor is picking Miss Sorenson up at 10:30am so they can be there at 11am. How about I ask him to be at your place at 10:25am so he has 5 minutes of seeing Miss Sorenson with some of his brothers before he hears the plan?" I asked thinking this might be the best solution to Kota's doubts and possible hangups.

"Text him and see." Sean pointed at my phone.

Me: can you be at Dr. Green's condo at 10:25am tomorrow please?

We watched him on the cameras take his phone out of his pocket and read the message then type a reply.

Kota: yes, something important?

Me: yes

Kota: Academy related?

"Ha! He wants to know if it is Academy related. Kota, always the thinker." I shared the text with Sean.

Me: we just need you there before Miss Sorenson leaves with Victor.

That aught to get his gears turning.

Kota: am I to keep this information from Sang?

Me: no, she will see you there. Victor won't come get her until 10:30am.

Then we watched him make a comment to Sang as he put his phone away and she smiled the most angelic smile at him. Victor scoot close to her and smiled too. It is really interesting to watch them all share their love for one another.

"When will you tell the other two about meeting with you. And the rest about the family meeting?" Sean asked me.

"I will let everyone know about the family meeting and meet with the other two in the morning. I don't need them all comparing notes trying to figure out what we want to discuss with them."

"Oh, yea...by the way, good luck to you with explaining the plan and the family meeting. I have a shift that starts at 11am, if I want today and Sunday off, so I have to leave right about the same time Sang does."

"Now you tell me." I grumble and Sean laughed as he left the office to head to the nurses office.