Part 120

Part 120

Nathan's POV

We needed something else to distract Peanut. She was fidgety since we got word from Mr. B that the rescue would take place at midnight. Peanut was done painting Gabriel's fingers and then she painted his toes with swirls. I better think of something fast.

"Have you had Gabe pay up for your reward yet?" I asked.

"No." She answered.

"What do you want as your reward Trouble? I'm all ears. Or lips, or tongue if you want." He waggled his eyebrows at her.

"How about you paint my nails or maybe dancing here in the living room?" She suggested as a question.

"How about both Trouble? Which do you want to do first?"

"How about nails first, then we can dance until we hear from the others. Honey, are you joining us with the dancing?"

"If you will let me, I would love to dance with my Peanut!"

"First, nails. I am going to use the same colors so we match, but I am going to do different designs than mine."

Gabe painted her finger nails hot pink and put neon orange polka dots on them. Then on her toe nails, he painted all of them in pink and orange stripes. We let her nails dry while Gabe and I pushed the furniture out of the way. We found some music that would be perfect for dancing. It was a mix CD. One that had upbeat music and a few slow songs thrown in. Gabe and I did the silent thing agreeing to take turns when the slow songs came on.

Once Gabe determined the nails were dry enough for Peanut to dance, we cranked up the music. Not loud enough to alert the neighbors, but loud enough to feel the beat and want to dance.

We were having a great time dancing. Our bodies swaying to the beat together, rubbing up against Sang, feeling completely comfortable with just the three of us here. No one else was watching us or judging us or trying to move in on Sang like last time at the club. I could have punched that fucker that thought she wanted to rub asses with a stranger!

The music changed to the first slow song. I excused myself to go get some water from the kitchen and left Gabe to slow dance with Sang. I am ok with sharing her but I don't always want to watch as the others get close to her. It seemed fine on the trip because there were so many of us there that you never felt like a creepo, just watching someone else get close to his girl. Ha ha ha!

As I could hear the song coming to an end I grabbed two more bottles of cold water and took them out to them. Just as I entered the living room, I saw Gabe was passionately kissing Sang. Her hands were fisted in his hair, his hand on her ass and her back. Do I make a noise? Do I just start talking? I decide to step back into the kitchen.

"Sang?" I call as I'm walking back into the living room. "Do you want a water?" I ask as I see her straighten her skirt and shirt. Gabe just has a smirk on his face. He knows I saw and is trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Yes, thank you." She quietly answers me. I hand a bottle of water to Gabe too. Once they had drank most of their water we went back to dancing. I noticed it was about ten minutes until midnight. Things were about to go down and it is my job to keep Sang preoccupied with something other than worry.

We went back to club dancing as the music pumped in the living room. After seeing Peanut lost in the kiss with Gabe, I was feeling excitement for my own slow song. Both Gabe and I were rubbing up against Sang more, all three of us gyrating to the music. Sang's hands were trailing over our chests and abs, on our arms and necks.

The next slow song came on and I took Peanut into my arms. Gabe didn't say anything but headed to the bathroom. I know this is for my own privacy.

"Are you having fun Peanut?"

"Yes, you guys are really good dancers."

I placed her hand on my heart so she could feel my heart beat and placed my hand over her hand. We swayed back and forth, just gazing into each other's eyes. "I love you Peanut." I cooed at her. Then kissed her closed mouth. I moved the kiss to just below her ear. Nipping at her ear lobe. She moaned the most delicious sound. My manhood responding to her moan instantaneously.

I lifted her up off the ground, wrapping her legs around my waist, I turned and pressed her against the wall, as I continued to slather her neck and face with kisses. I heard the toilet flush and knew that was my cue that Gabe would be back out.

I lowered her back to standing, she wobbled slightly. That brought a huge smile to my face. I lightly kissed her lips once then stepped back.

"Dance with me Trouble!" Gabe exclaimed as he pulled her to him. I don't care, I just had the best moment with Peanut. I am on cloud nine.

After the next song Gabe looked at his phone. "It has started Trouble. Now we wait for the results."