Part 101

Part 101

Sang's POV

After that fashion show/strip tease I was feeling all flush. I had asked if it was hot in here and Silas told me I was cute when I blushed. Then Gabriel and Luke came back in only wearing their pants and they took a bow.

I was smiling at them like a fool. Remembering Luke in his light blue boxers... They hung so low on his hips I was getting a bit worried when he removed his pants that his boxers would follow. Also, the vision of Gabriel in his orange boxer briefs. They fit so snug and my attention was drawn to the obvious bulge in front. I thought I was going to pass out.

"Shows over fuckers!" Gabe announced.

"Yea, we are taking Sang to bed now." Luke announced.

"I don't know if that is a good idea now Mr. B." Nathan stated.

"Are you worried about Sang keeping her hands to herself or are you worried your brothers do not know how to control themselves?" Owen asked Nathan.

Honey just hung his head down and mumbled, "neither". Then he started moving to the stairs to go to bed.

I jumped up and ran to Nathan. "Honey, you know they were just paying up on a bet and had I lost I would have been the one walking our makeshift runway, right?"

"Yes. It's just you look sexy as hell today and then they were ripping their clothes off for you and," he took a deep breath, "I'm sorry. Your right. It was just fun. Like Kota and I had fun with you when we woke up."

I giggled. "Thank you for helping me squish Kota."

"Anytime you want me to help you squish one of them, let me know. I'm your guy."

"I love you Honey."

"I love you too Peanut." I gave him a kiss goodnight.

"I'm excited to spend Thanksgiving with you tomorrow."

"Me too Peanut. We will eat until we explode!"

"Ugh! I don't know if my stomach can take it." I giggled again.

"Pookie, always with the giggles." He crossed the entryway to me in two quick strides. He grabbed me around the waist and back, tilting me back into a dip and kissed my lips with all the passion he could. His hands wandered inside the back of my dress and tickled up and down my side. He let out a rumble growl noise as he lifted me back up to standing. "Sleep well Miss Sang."

"You too Dr. Sean."

"Aggele, I need my daily hug so I can sleep."

I jumped up and he caught me. He held my dress under my butt so I didn't show anything. "I love you Silas. Good night." I said in his ear as I squeezed him tight.

"I will have great dreams tonight now. Love you." He set me down.

"Princess, thank you for playing pool with me." He held both of my hands down at our sides and pressed our foreheads together. "Also, thank you for being at my rehearsal today and for going to my concert tomorrow, in advance."

"I will be at every single one, if you let me. I love you so much Victor."

"With all my heart Princess." He kissed me sweetly on the lips before heading upstairs.

"Sang Baby, don't let my idiot brother keep you awake all night." He pulled on the loose curls of my hair that was cascading down my front.

"North, don't call Luke names."

"I'm sorry. I just wish it was my night again."

"I am sorry again for crying this morning. You didn't deserve that."

"Never forget how much you mean to me Baby. You're my whole world." He ran his thumb over my lips and then touched my neck. As if he was saying I want to kiss and bite your neck but can't.

"I love you North. Good night." He placed a kiss on my neck and walked upstairs.

"Ten, sweetie. You looked lovely today. Have a good nights sleep with Gabe and Luke. Keep those two in line."

I laughed at that. How am I supposed to keep them in line? "Goodnight 52." He rubbed his nose against mine and it sent the same feeling straight to my gut it does each time he does that. Then he closed the distance and pecked my lips with a sweet kiss. Without warning he had turned me slightly and pressed me against the wall as he deepened the kiss. Before I was ready for the kiss to be over, he was walking upstairs. Leaving me breathless in the entry of the house.

"Ah, Heaven." Kota whispered as he headed upstairs.

"Miss Sorenson, Sang. I shall see you in the morning. Sleep well." He ran his fingers over the crest of my cheeks. "You are exquisite."

"Thank you again, for everything."

"It is my absolute pleasure, my love." He crushed his lips down on mine with a need that was so real, it was tangible. I sighed into his kiss, melting a little. Then he turned me around and swat my butt sending me back towards the living room where Gabe and Luke were waiting for me,

"Luke, you turn out the lights and lock up. I'm going to take Sang in to get all these pins out of her hair."

Meanie and I went into my bathroom and I sat on the chair again so he could undo what he had done this morning. "You really do a fantastic job making me look and feel beautiful Meanie."

"I don't do anything to make you beautiful Trouble. That is all you."

Luke came into the bathroom and sat on the counter watching us. "Did you two practice your modeling thing before you came downstairs?"

They both laughed. "No, we have just known each other for so long that we practically know what the other is thinking." Luke replied.

"You two were so in sync I thought maybe you practiced."

"I know, I thought we were like a synchronized strip team myself!" Luke exclaimed.

"What? There is no such thing Luke. But.... If there was, we would definitely take the Gold!" Gabe noted.

I giggled, imagining an Olympic event for synchronized stripping and Luke and Gabe on the podium receiving their gold medal while they are wearing a teeny tiny shiny gold G-string.

Gabe was done removing all the pins, put both of his hands on the back of my head in my hair, and then did this shaking think to get my hair out of the plastered position it was in. That felt good as it released some of the hairs that were pulled tight before. "Mmmm, that's nice." I told him as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Trouble, I know you and Victor won our bet, but will you model the clothes we wanted to see modeled, in here, just for us?" Meanie was asking but with uncertainty clear in his voice.

"I don't know how to do that strip modeling thing you two performed, but I can put clothes on and twirl for you." I smiled as I said that.

"Yay! Runway Sang!" Luke jumped off the counter heading straight for my closet of clothes.

"Trouble, you go sit on the bed while we pick something, then you can change in the bathroom and we will sit on the bed and have you model. Then you can do the other person's choice. Ok?" Gabe instructed me making sure I understood.

"Ok." I shrugged my shoulders.

They came back out two minutes later. "The first is waiting for you on the back of the door." Meanie told me as he pushed me toward the bathroom door.

"Man, I wish I had popcorn for this." Luke complained.

I saw a dress on the back of the door. It was a light blue dress that reminded me of a short toga. I pulled the dress on over my head and made sure my hair was not covering the one exposed shoulder.

I opened the door and Luke had turned music on from his phone. The song was "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. I tried to step, pop hip, step pop other hip to the beat. Once I was in front of them I twirled in a circle. When I was done twirling, both of the boys were on either side of me swaying back and forth dancing with me. This song is just perfect for us. 'People fall in love in mysterious ways.' 'Baby now, take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the stars.' And the phrase, 'We found love right where we are.'

When the song was over Meanie hurried back into the bathroom to get out my next modeling outfit. Luke pulled my chin up so I was looking at him. "I will love you forever Sang. You are everything I will ever want from my soul mate." Then he was kissing me, caressing my tongue with his, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. Then it was over.

I need a minute to restart my heart and find my breath again. My hand is over my heart as I stand there looking dumb. Meanie came back out. "Your next outfit is under your hot pink robe. If you want to do the strip modeling thing just wear the robe and then shed it. That would be the same as what we did.

I went back into the bathroom, removed this beautiful dress I don't know where I will ever wear it too, and picked up the hot pink silk robe. Under it was a swimsuit I had never seen before. Oh well, they have seen me in a swimsuit before.

This swimsuit was silver, similar to a string bikini but the halter had a hook at the back of the neck and at my back instead of ties. The triangle pieces were connected in the center also, instead of movable on the string. The triangles of material that covered my boobs had big circle sequence that reflected light as I moved.

The bottoms had a silver peace of material that looked like a pentagon in shape in the front. It did it's job to cover anything of importance, but that was it. There were three pieces of 'string', for lack of a better word, that cris crossed each other and attached to the small amount of material in the back that was to cover my butt. Which it was only half doing. WHAT DID I AGREE TO? No way am I going out there in this!

I stare at myself in the mirror and remember that they stripped in front of everyone, down to their underwear for me. I can twirl in a bikini. I wear bikinis in front of the boys all the time. Ok, I can do this!

I pulled the hot pink robe on and tie it around my waist. As I open the door I hear the music, "Love Somebody" by Maroon 5. I wanted to giggle at Gabe's song choice. I sauntered out in the pink robe, twirled slowly, pulling the waist tie when my back was to them, continued the twirl around a second time letting the robe cascade down my back so I was finally facing them in the sparkly silver bikini.

If I had a camera with me, it would have been the perfect time to snap a picture. They always tell me I am catching flies with my mouth open, but right now, both of them have their jaws on the floor.

"I'm a fucking Goddamned GENIUS!" Meanie exclaimed.

"Gabe, pinch me so I know this is not another one of my fantasies." Luke said without removing his eyes from my body. "Ouch! Shit, that hurt!" He was rubbing his arm.

Gabe got up and began dancing with me like we did in the club. Luke was right with us, not getting left out. I was having fun dancing with the boys and feeling very sexy in this nothing of a swimsuit.

When the song was over Luke had that look of a lightbulb going off in his head. Uh oh! "Hey," he snapped his finger, "I know what we should do. But we have to be stealth ninja quiet or we will wake the others." This whole time he was staring at the door that led to the backyard.

"Hell yea!" Gabe stage whispered. Both of them pulled their pants off in one quick motion. Again they were just in their underwear. I was getting nervous about what they had planned in their evil mastermind brains.

Luke opened up the patio door just as quiet as if he were breaking in to a house. Meanie and I tiptoed out silently. Luke turned off my bedroom light and it was pitch dark out here. Tonight was a New Moon so the night sky was absolute darkness.

Meanie grabbed me under the armpits and Luke grabbed my feet. They lifted me up and I clamped my mouth shut to hold in my yelp. They gently lowered me into the hot tub so I didn't make any noise. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my mouth. They wanted to be in the hot tub with me without the others.

Luke whispered in my ear, "we think the others are asleep, but we need to keep quiet so we don't get caught."

We, all three, sat right next to each others with me in the middle of course. I was so relaxed. This feels nice. Luke must have pent up energy because he moved away from me until he was sitting across from me. He grabbed one of my feet and began massaging the bottom of that foot. I groaned.

Gabriel scoot me forward just enough that he could sit in a straddle behind me. He began massaging my shoulders. What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment?

A few minutes later I felt something warm move on my foot that was out of the water. I looked at Luke and he was licking my toes. Before I could say anything Gabriel was kissing and licking my neck, then shoulders, then back. He was working his way down my body.

Luke was working his way up as he licked and kissed my toes, then ankle, then calf, to my knee.

Both of them had adjusted how I was sitting to push me into a floating on my back position as they continued to kiss every part of my body that was NOT covered with my swimsuit.

My brain was fried. It has short circuited about the time they shifted me to floating. I was on cloud nine. Or in la-la land. Or maybe it is hog Heaven? See? I can't even figure out where I am at the moment.

I dropped myself under the water for a moment just to clear my head some. When I came up, they were both concerned. "Did we do something you don't like Trouble?"

"Did we go too far?" Luke sounded concerned.

"No". I whispered. "I just wanted to kiss both of you."

Gabe pulled me forward where I had to straddle his lap. His arms around my waist. "Do your worst Trouble."

As I leaned in to kiss Meanie, Luke sidled up right behind me. I felt his legs under mine as he straddled Gabe's knees. He pulled me back toward his lap and Gabe leaned forward to close the new distance.

As I kissed Meanie, Luke was kissing my body. Hands moved about my waist and legs and I was on stimulation overload. My body bucked as Luke nipped at my ear lobe. Both of the guys reacted to that, kissing and nipping me more, making my body move on it's own.

Suddenly, the back door flew open as the light flipped on. We all came to a grinding halt. We were deer in the headlights. Literally! I couldn't see who had caught us because they haven't said anything yet. And the porch light was shining right at me.

"We heard some noise and came to investigate." Nathan said.

"Do you mind if we join?" Kota asked.

Luke and Gabe both groaned as I replied, "sure! The more the merrier!"

"This was our time with her." Meanie complained.

"No! This was your night to sleep next to her." Kota responded.

"And you clearly are NOT sleeping." Nathan quipped.

"Fine, but the rule is you have to come in the hot tub in your underwear." Luke told them, standing up to show he was in his.

"No problem!" Nathan was already stripping off his pajamas. Kota only hesitated for a moment before shedding his clothes too.

With the five of us in the hot tub now, we must have gotten a bit noisy because not more than two minutes after Nathan and Kota joined us, the other five were standing on the patio.

"Why weren't we invited?" Sean asked sounding hurt.

"Aw fuck! Well I guess the gang's all here now!" Meanie threw his hands in the air in defeat.

"It was your choice not to sleep Mr. Coleman. Since Miss Sorenson is awake, we are allowed to be a part of her activities."

"Same rule applies to you five. If you want in the hot tub, admittance is paid by being in your underwear!" Luke chuckled.

"Done!" Silas was already stripping.

"Whatever." North responded.

"Fine by me." Victor gracefully took off his clothes.

"What kind of party would it be if someone doesn't end up in their underwear?" Owen quips. I was laughing.

"Pookie, don't laugh at a guy as he is removing his clothes. It is deflating." Both he and Owen removed their clothes. All nine of my guys were a fine specimen of the male form. "The only thing that will make this party better is this." And the lights went off.

Arms were grabbing for me as kisses were placed on any part of my body they could touch. "Hold on! I think we need a system here." I cannot believe I just said that but I could see this turning ugly real fast.

"And what would that system be?" Owen asked me.

"I was kissing Gabriel when Nathan and Kota joined us. I had not had the chance yet to kiss Luke. Maybe there should be a time limit. Similar to the two minutes in Heaven rule. But I will spend time with you in order that you climbed into the hot tub."

"Agreed!" It sounded like all nine of them spoke, but I just wanted to make sure.

"Anyone apposed?" Silence.

"Luke, where are you? It is too dark to see any of you."

"Right here Forever!" I moved toward him. The others moved away from him to give us slight privacy.

"Who's got the timer?" I asked. I know it is weird to stick to a stop watch for kissing, but I am trying my best to not show favoritism or making anyone feel cheated.

"I'll set my watch timer Ten."

Someone got out of the hot tub, I think Gabriel, and turned on some music from their phone before getting back in. Maybe it's so they don't need to listen to someone else kiss me or maybe they just wanted to listen to music, but I liked it.

This night was fabulous! I got to have an intimate moment with each of my guys in the hot tub, and they were in their underwear. Be still my heart!

Somewhere around 1:30 am we got out and went in to our beds. While I changed into pajamas, Gabriel and Luke went and put on dry underwear but they didn't put on pajamas. We snuggled together tightly for the night. I was in love.