Part 155 What are Best Friends For?

Part 155 - Saturday Dec. 7th

Sean's POV

In North's room at the hospital, Sang fretted over him like a good girlfriend should. She curled up into his side and traced her fingers over his chest. He was trying really hard to carry on a normal conversation with Luke, Gabriel and myself but Sang was inadvertently turning the poor boy on. I just wanted to burst out in laughter.

I touched Sang's arm and reminded her of North's stitches, trying to give him reprieve. She moved, placing her other hand in his hair. She stroked her fingers over the back of his head, then rested her head on his shoulder. North and Sang both seemed to sigh at the same time. It is sweet how in sync they are.

"So North, I meant to ask, what did you think of the dessert Sang insisted you try the other day?" Luke asked.

We all fought to hold back our laughter. Before North could say anything, Pookie blurt out, "mmmm, oh God! That dessert was, mmmm, sooooo gooood!" Her eyes were closed and her head was tipped back as she spoke.

There she goes! Moaning the way she does! Leaving me and my brothers, by way of their shifting, with hardening in our nether region. I noticed North's breathing was a bit erratic. I stood up and performed my doctor duties, asking Sang to slide off the bed for a bit.

"Is something wrong Sean?" She was truly concerned.

"I just noticed North's breathing is a bit labored and possibly erratic. I want to make sure he doesn't develop pneumonia or another respiratory infections."

She was clearly concerned as she worked her finger against her bottom lip. Luke caught her around the waist and pulled her onto his lap. Gabriel pulled up her legs on his lap. They both held her tight as I check up on North.

"Please tell me I am about done in the hospital Doc. It feels like years since I came in here."

"If all continues to go well, possibly Monday." I informed him.

He seemed to slump back into the bed, as if the news was defeating some how. "Your lungs sound clear, that is good. Your pulse is steady, another positive. Blood pressure is textbook, I wouldn't expect less. But the best medicine is a positive outlook. When you are happy, your body seems to heal quicker. When you hold in your stress, anger, or anxiety, infections are more likely to ensue.

"North, don't bottle up your feelings. I need you to come home." Sang whispered from across the room. My own heart clenched at the way she plead with him to do what he needs, so he can go home.

"I will be home soon Baby. I need to be near you too." He admitted.

I allowed Sang back on the bed next to North and excused myself from his room. I pulled out my phone, a teasing thought came to mind.

Sean: you better be prepared, Pookie is very handsy today.

Owen: what are you going on about?

Sang: she keeps turning everyone one. Poor North might just spontaneously combust.

Owen: she is handsy, as in inappropriate touching handsy?

Sean: Then the sounds that escaped her lips, and the look of ecstasy on her face...

Owen: SEAN!!!! If you, or any of the others, have coerced her or propositioned her, so help me...

Sean: you need to go pick up some of the Chocolate Mousse, Uncle made, for your date tonight. ;)

Owen: I already have everything sorted for my date, without help from you, thank you very much!

Sean: fine! I'll pick up the chocolate mousse and when you bring her back to my house after, we shall all have dessert together. You, me, Luke, Gabriel and Sang.

Owen: whatever. Once I drop her back off, my date is over anyway.

Sean: at least you get to have your reward time already. Silas and I are dangling by a thread.

Owen: your time will come.

Sean : speaking of cum, we will have a room full of blue balls when we have our family Christmas performance. The dress Gabriel found for her.....the song 'Blue Christmas' has a whole new meaning for me now. "I'll have a blue Christmas, without you. I'll be so blue just thinking about you."

Owen: *groan*. That bad huh?

Sean: that GOOD!!!!

Owen: *groan*

I just love teasing Owen! Now he is all wound up. He was probably all ready for his date, just watching the clock tick by until he can leave to pick up Sang. Now, I have put thoughts in his head and he is going to go need a cold shower and start over on his prepping for this date. What are best friends for?