Part 162 Garbage Girl

This is the dress she puts on for tea time with Erica. Sorry it's short.

Part 162 - Sunday Dec. 8th

Sang's POV

When I woke up I found my legs were tangled with Sean's and Gabriel was spooning me. I really needed to pee. I shimmied out of their hold and went downstairs to use the bathroom.

While I was there I decided to take a bath and get ready for the day. I really don't want to go back upstairs and wake them up puttering around the room. I know I will be able to get my things after my bath.

It felt good to soak in the tub. Last night was full of wanting and butterflies and need and I felt this bath would help clear my head. I don't know how long I soaked in the tub but my fingers were wrinkly and the water had gone cold.

I dried off, rang my hair out and wrapped in the towel. I barely cracked the door, listening to see if the guys were moving about or not. But I heard absolutely nothing. Deeming it safe, I tiptoed up the steps to retrieve my clothes. I could change in Sean's closet.

Just after passing the guest bedroom door in the hallway, I heard a whistle from behind me. I froze, a deer in the headlights. Turning my head, to look over my shoulder, I found Luke and Owen were leaning against the door frame. Owen's hands in his jeans pocket from last night without a shirt on, Luke was grinning behind his phone that was held up as if he had just taken my picture. He still only had on his boxers.

I blushed, "Excuse me. I need to put some clothes on now." I turned toward Sean's bedroom, moving as quickly as possible.

"Don't put clothes on, on my account." Owen dead panned. Luke sniggered.

As I entered Sean's bedroom, I saw both he and Gabe were still in bed. I hurried to my bag, rifling through to find my clothes. Behind me I heard phones bing with a text message and Luke laughed louder in the hallway. I had found my clothes and made a beeline for Sean's closet.

"Oy, Trouble! Why are you parading about in a towel?"

"Not that we are complaining Pookie."

They both chuckled as I shut the closet door. I quickly put on my bra and panties, then slipped on the cute dark green, silk tea dress that hit at my knees, with white small flowers. It is short sleeved, has a v-neck and empire waist under my breasts. This was a little dressier than usual for me but I was having a recipe exchange with Kota's mom today and I didn't know if that was the same as meeting someone for tea.

I stepped out of the closet and saw Sean had a towel around his waist. He was searching through his drawer and oblivious to the fact I was now standing in the room. Suddenly, the towel dropped the the floor and Sean stepped into a pair of boxers. When he bent down to pick up the towel, he stopped and smiled up at me. "Oh, hello Pookie. I didn't know you were in here."

My face was flaming red. I had just stood there watching Sean's naked butt like a total creeper. What do you even say to that? Nice butt? I could bounce a quarter off your back side? Why do you wear clothes when you have a hard body like that? Dangit! My mind is so far in the gutter, you can just call me 'garbage girl'.

Sean walked over to me, pulled me into a hug, "Don't be embarrassed about what you saw. I'm not."

"Oh God" I groaned into his chest, "I should have averted my eyes, or turned around or at least announced myself. You can't take me anywhere." Sean was laughing then kissed the top of my head.

"Speaking of not being able to take you anywhere... Have you figured out what my reward for you entails yet?"

"Yes!" I was excited as I saw a flyer about it last night at the movie in the park. "On Sunday, next week, there is a Christmas Parade in Mount Pleasant. Did you know I have never seen a parade before?"

"So after the Christmas Parade, do we get to go somewhere for an orgasmic dessert?" He was laughing.

"Probably not orgasmic, but maybe we could come back here for some apple pie?" I offered.

"Are YOU making the apple pie from scratch Pookie? Or are we buying a pre made one?"

"I thought I would make one from scratch. Why?"

"If you are making an apple pie, especially for me, it will definitely be an orgasmic dessert!" Sean kissed my lips. I gripped his hips, pulling my body up close to his. The en suite bathroom door opened, I turned toward the sound, and Gabe yelped before slamming the door shut. But not before I got the full monty visual of a naked Gabriel.

"I am definitely a creeper this morning." I responded with a silly grin on my face.

"Maybe we should remember there is a lady present and walking around the houses freestyle is not appropriate...yet. Give it a few years and it will be acceptable again."

I spanked Sean's tight back side before telling him, "put your clothes on Sean, or I will have to charge you for my examination." I turned to the door giggling.

"Whatever the cost, it would be worth it!"