Part 183 Gossiping Like Old Biddies

@IAmCandiBaby

Since you asked me to update quickly, and I know Gabriel is your guy...I present Gabriel Coleman's POV.

Part 183 - Sunday December 15th

Gabriel's POV

This is fucking shit! I was woken up at the butt crack of dawn to decorate...decorate! I of course grumbled my displeasure but seeing my Trouble all bubbly and giddy with holiday cheer changed my bad attitude in a heartbeat.

As soon as the diner was decorated, I had to organize with Uncle what he wanted on the fliers for the Elementary schools to have a Polar Express day at the diner on Saturday. That is only six goddamn motherfucking shit days away!

Uncle said he has called in a favor to have "Santa" come for two hours and Uncle wants the menu to be all kid friendly foods, chocolate sundaes and hot chocolate. In other words, a Luke designed menu. I had to laugh at that thought. I love the guy, I do, but his diet is going to give him diabetes. Not that I want him to go to the other extreme, and be a North clone. Everything in moderation. Keep the balance. Be all Zen.

Once I was done with the planning stage with Uncle, Victor came and got me from the diner to help him with his wardrobe for his matinée performance. "Sorry Gabe. I know you haven't had a chance to relax today."" He told me.

"Yeah, whatever. I won't get any time later today either. Once your performance is done, I have to go back to get Trouble ready for her date with Doc." I sighed and leaned my head against the headrest, closing my eyes to get a few winks before I needed to be going again.

"Who's coming to get you to help Princess?"

"Kota" I mumbled as I was losing consciousness quickly. Victor let me be after that, turning his music down to a soft background. Right now, I appreciate the classical music coming through his speakers. It is soothing, like a lullaby.

All too soon, Vic was waking me up. Time to get back in the game. "Is that shitface sperm donor of yours going to be here today? Cause I am not in the fucking mood..."

Victor cut me off quickly, "No! He got home from the hospital yesterday and is milking every bit of his injuries from Jasmine."

"Do I even want to know?" I asked without asking.

"You really don't. Let's just say I am glad he got snipped or else I might be a big brother again."

I stuck my fingers in my ear singing out, "la, la, la, la." I so didn't want that image in my head right now. Vic touched my arm to get me to stop.

"Let's get this job done, shall we?" Victor got out and opened his trunk. I dug through his tuxedos and found what I was looking for. I pulled them both out and handed them to Victor, then found the box of shoes I wanted and the accessories box of cuff links ties, and silk handkerchiefs. It is nice he had it all in his trunk so we don't have to go back to his house before each performance.