Part 49

Part 49

Kota's POV

Mr. B had asked me to come to Dr. Green's at 10:25am. I thought this was odd since Victor was supposed to pick Sang up at 10:30am. Why the five minute overlap? Not that I minded seeing my perfect 10.

I pulled up at 10:23 but sat in the car until it was time. Mr. B likes punctual but doesn't always like early, since he might be busy with something else if you are early. At precisely 10:25 I hurry to the door and ring the doorbell. 1 long, 2 short. Random, that's Academy.

Sean called out "come in" even though the lock was engaged. If it really is one of our team, we have keys to let ourselves in. I opened the door and relocked it behind me. Then I walked into the living room where hopefully Sang will be.

I know I got to see her at school yesterday, but last night's preliminary work was exhausting. It felt like I hadn't seen Sang for a week. Once in the living room I made a quick scan for Sang. Ahhh, there she is! She doesn't look hurt, that's good. Maybe they really did keep her out of Trouble last night.

My 10 jumped up and ran over to me bouncing as she went. I held out my arms for her, and she jumped into my waiting arms. Squeezing her tight to my body, her legs wound around my waist. Good God! Her legs spread wide, leaves her crotch next to mine. If I just walk with her like this I would have some nice friction going on. And a hard on! Ha ha ha.

"You're here!" She squealed at me drawing my mind away from my crotch.

"Only for a little bit. Then you will leave with Victor." I repressed a sigh.

"I know. But at least I get to see you for a little bit first." I set her down and looked at her fingers. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10! Perfect as usual! This gives me relief to know she is whole. Too many close calls for me.

I grabbed her hand and walked to the couch. I sat down and pulled Sang onto my lap. "What have you been playing?" I was looking at Dr. Green putting some cards away.

"Blackjack. I'm not very good at it though." I laughed and snuggled my face into her neck. She smells divine!

"That's ok Sweetie. It is not necessary in life to be good at blackjack." And we both laughed.

"Kota, have you already gotten started on your assignment for the weekend?" Mr. B asked me. Does he really want me to talk Academy in front of Sang? Looking at him, he wants an answer.

"Yes. I did some preliminary work yesterday so I could finish quickly today. Victor invited us all to stay over the night at his place, since his parents are out of town for the weekend, once we are done with our work. I told everyone they would not go to Gabriel's party at Laser-fx unless their work was done." I made sure he knew the work came first.

"I bet they are all up and at it already then. Thank you for the report. What is the plan for tomorrow?"

I know he doesn't want fluff, just specifics. "All day at Laser-fx starting at 10am and finishing at 5pm. Lunch includes pizza and salad bar. Presents and cake afterward at Victor's place. And don't forget we are doing black light laser tag. So wear something dark, unless you want to glow." I can't help but smile as I remember the first time we played laser tag with black lights. Luke had on light blue pants and Victor had on a white shirt. They both lost so bad, it was funny.

"Dark fatigues it is." He said in confirmation. "Does everyone else know what to wear?"

"Yes. We talked yesterday at lunch."

The doorbell rang and Dr. Green yelled, "come in." Victor walked in wearing casual clothes and Doc said, "Good morning Victor."

"Good morning Doc." Then Victor looked at each of us as he said our names. "Mr. B, Kota, Princess."