Part 66

Part 66

Blaze's POV

After the group finished go-karts I decided to keep an eye on them from afar. And I'm glad I did.

The way they carried Sang around on their shoulders I could hear the song "we are the champions" playing in my head. They treated her win like she had won the gold medal and I couldn't help but smile at them.

I was in the viewing area when they went into the bounce room. Trying to observe everything, I saw Ashlynn is drooling over the boys. Of course she is. That girl will throw herself at anything male that glances her way.

The blonde one, Luke, saw how Ashlynn was looking and he seemed concerned. That's right Luke. Ashlynn is about to make a mess of this little love fest you ten have going on. And I know love fest when I see it. Growing up in a hippie commune will open your eyes to a whole new world. But I'll save those thoughts for another day. Today, I am going to make sure these ten....what do I call them? Kids? No. Friends? No, they are more than that. Family? Yea, that's about right. I am going to make sure these ten family members have a great day together without the Ashlynn's or Steel's of this world interfering.

After Luke and that other blonde, Sean I think his name was, raced through the obstacle course, Ashlynn looked ready to jump their bones. I think she might have even wiped drool from her mouth watching them take off the Velcro suits. Sang saw her staring with lust this time and I would not want to be on the other side of that anger! I better go say something before this turns into a cat fight. As I start walking their way I wonder if Sean is the doctor of love since his helmet said Dr. Sean. He is too young to be a doctor. Maybe he wants to one day be a doctor, hence the nickname. But Dr. Love is probably more like it. I don't think my wife would kick him out of her bed and she is not about free love and all that hippy talk.

To my surprise, Luke approached Ashlynn without the fun and friendly smile he has worn all day. I can't hear what he says from here, but Ashlynn looks surprised, then embarrassed, then she hung her head and turned away. Good for you Luke!

I watched as he went back to his family and Sang wrapped herself around him and whispered in his ear. The look of pure love shone from his face like a lighthouse beacon light. There were no more problems or trying to get in the pants of these boys from little Miss Tramp, Ashlynn, the rest of the time.

When the obstacle course was done, I could hear Luke exclaim from here, "Woohoo! I won! Does this mean I get a kiss for being the winner?" The big scary guy North tried to hit him on the head, but Luke ducked. North didn't look mad, just that what Luke said was inappropriate.

By now I was really listening hard so I could make sure they weren't pressuring Sang to do something she didn't want to. The biggest guy, Silas I think, asked, "what do you think Aggele? A kiss per winner for each activity?" Sang was blushing as red as Christmas. All the guys were looking at Sang with eager anticipation.

"If that is something you agree to, the rest of us will not watch, if it makes you uncomfortable." Kota told her.

She said something so quietly, looking at her feet, that I couldn't hear it. I wanted to run out there and defend her choice, whatever it may be. But if she is looking at the ground, she must think that they won't like the answer she gives.

Owen lifted her chin with his finger. Then he said, "We won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, but you kissing Luke now, or whoever wins next, does not bother me, or my brothers. But it is always your choice Miss Sorenson." She nodded her head yes. I like this guy. He respects that it is her choice.

Luke looked around confused.

"Ok." Sang squeaked and stepped over to him.

Luke kissed Sang, but it was sweet, not a suck your face off kiss I usually see teenagers doing around here. The others don't even flinch at him kissing her. They actually look happy. Yea, they would get along well at the commune.