Part 8

Part 8

Sang's POV

The driving lesson was going well. Luke kept all comments to himself. But every time I looked in the rear view mirror he was smiling, or making a kissy face, and a few times I think he was daydreaming because he had this goofy look on his face but it was a happy face so I do not want to interrupt his thoughts.

North was quiet, only giving instruction on where to go, remember to check my mirrors regularly, and to keep both hands on the wheel. Even though he was quiet, he still seemed on edge. Like he would grab the steering wheel in a heartbeat if something were to go wrong.

Once we arrived back at Nathan's, both North and Luke complimented me on my driving. "You are just about ready to go out on the highway." North commented. "Maybe one more neighborhood driving with one of the other guys, just to build your driving confidence."

"Oooo, do I get to go out on the highway with you?" Luke asked with excitement clearly plastered on his face.

"I don't know Luke. But, knowing Kota, I am guessing he has worked up some kind of a schedule. Let's go see." I said as Luke grabbed my hand. We skipped happily to the front door.

When we entered the house we were greeted by all the guys. They were doing various activites. Playing Xbox, reading a book, and on their phones doing whatever business they had to do.

"Oy, Trouble, did the Jeep survive?" Gabe asked with a chuckle.

"Miss Sorenson, how was the driving lesson?" Mr. B questioned without expression on his face.

"Princess, tell us how it went!" Victor said excitedly.

"It went really well. North thinks I need one more time driving in the neighborhood and then I am ready to drive on the highway." I was smiling because I was feeling good about myself. Do others learn to drive so quickly? I had thought it would be a long process, taking a month or two.

Luke was laughing loudly now. "You mean it went well AFTER you parked the car in the middle of the road, near the diner, and almost WALKED back here!"

"Aggele, why did you park the car in the middle of the road?" Absolute confusion was on Silas' face.

"I don't understand Sang. When you pulled away, it looked like everything was fine. You didn't almost get into another accident did you?" Kota asked with concern.

"I might have been a little loud and this piece of s**t was not helping." North grumped.

"Oh, this sounds good! Now I need to hear what happened!" Dr. Sean exclaimed and plopped himself down on the couch ready for entertainment.

I looked at Luke and said, "you brought it up. You can tell the story." I went and sat next to Dr. Sean. He put his arm around my shoulder, winked at me and looked back at Luke smiling.

Luke explained with lots of hand gestures and facial expressions to depict himself versus North. He even tried to depict me, but I don't think I look like he was showing. All the guys, except North, were watching intently and laughing at Luke's story telling.

"Way to go Peanut! But you should have kicked them both out of the car and come back to get me." Nathan stated.

Has he already forgotten that he was just teasing me a couple hours ago? I narrowed my eyes and looked at him sideways. The questioning look I was sending him made him stop talking and squirm a little in his seat.

"One more time around the neighborhood means I get to take you out driving Aggele Mou." Silas pulled me away from Dr. Green's side and onto his lap.