Part 108

Part 108

Sang's POV

Thirty minutes until it was time to eat North got up and left the room. "Luke!" Was all he yelled. I looked at Luke is question as he got up from his seat.

"Lunch will be ready soon. This is just final prep." Then he turned and left. I was sitting in Kota's lap right now. Neither of us were really watching the game. We were more watching each other. I kept remembering some of the positions I got into with the guys while playing pool.

I do not know where my confidence had come from at that moment, but I wasn't about to back down after the first slightly awkward position was decided. I did have fun watching Sean get awkward with the guys. Also, when Sean had to do the splits on the table like I did. He he he. How he did his leg stretch thing first! Then Victor had to do it too. Too funny.

Looking at Kota again, studying my eyes intently, I remembered how sweet he was to ask me if I was really ok with the position near the end. Luke was nibbling at my neck and Gabe was nibbling my other sides ear, and Kota was practically laying on top of me and was going to have to kiss me. I was blushing red just thinking about it again.

"What is going on in your mind right now Ten? Just a moment ago you looked like you wanted to laugh your head off and now you are blushing."

"Looking at you brought back thoughts of our pool game." I mumbled quietly.

"Ah, I enjoyed playing with you. We should do it again sometime." He winked at me. I blushed even deeper red.

"I am a part of the food prep team and North and Luke are in there doing there job. I want to stay here and enjoy my time with you, but..."

"Go do your job." He spanked my butt. "I have to set the table anyway. Victor, Gabe, time to do our job." He commanded. They looked up from their conversations, nodded and hurried out the room with us.

When we were done preparing the meal, I was surprised just how much food we had made. There was turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, stuffing, cranberries, corn, salad, a vegetable tray with dip, and a fruit tray. Luke had popped the apple and cherry pies in the oven as we sat to eat so they would come out of the oven just as we finished eating.

Owen asked us all to go around the table and say what we were thankful for. There was a common theme to everyone's remarks. They were all thankful for meeting me, for this family, and for this trip that gave us this time together. When it was my turn I was a blubbering mess.

Owen was on my left and Nathan was on my right. Nathan rubbed his hand against my back and Owen handed me his handkerchief. I wiped my eyes but didn't want to get snot all over his handkerchief.

"You all have given me more than I could ever ask for in nine lifetimes. I must be a cat or something!" I looked at each of the boys as I thanked them personally for the things that brought them into my life. "I am thankful for fake broken dog leashes, I am thankful for bed covers that hid me so well, I am thankful for friends that knock and hide, I am thankful for fallen trees, I am thankful for messy wet hair, I am thankful for playgrounds, I am thankful for stuck curtains, I am thankful for those who stand up to authority and I am thankful for violin concerto's on the radio. Without each of those simple things, I would not have all of you in my life. I have never known the kind of love the nine of you have shown me. And for that I thank you."

"Damn it Trouble! You are sitting too far away from me right now! Nathan, kiss her for me please." Nathan kissed me once, then a second time.

"The first was from Gabe, the second was from me. Anyone else want me to kiss her for you?"