Part 60

Part 60

Silas' POV

I couldn't believe it. I looked up at the TV screen expecting to see 2 laps left and instead I saw Aggele flip her hair and blow me a kiss. Then it was a 2 on the screen. I must be in an Aggele fog again. But knowing that everyone saw my driving slip up, I figured I better have a good excuse other than 'I saw you blowing kisses at me Aggele.' So, before anyone can say anything I complain about my legs cramping in the tiny car.

But now Aggele is ahead of me by 1:32. That is a lot of ground to make up. Even if I cannot win, I don't want to come in last. I might not be able to live down the humiliation of that. Come on Silas! Get it together! It is time to race again.

Damn these shitty little things are a pain in my ass. And that turn 3 is a bitch! Every lap I check to see if the TV shows me Aggele again and it doesn't. Which leads me to believe I really was in an Aggele fog.

As our run came to an end I could hear North griping. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I think that Blaze guy gave us go-karts with slightly flat tires."

"Why would that matter?" Nathan asked.

"Because it slows you down. Is he trying to help Sang Baby cheat? And when would she have worked that out? Didn't she just meet the guy yesterday when she did the practice run?"

"Those are good questions but you can't voice them in front of Peanut. You'll hurt her feelings."

"I know, goddammit! I won't. But it really pisses me off."

"Hey, look at the bright side. If Aggele really does win, we all will give her a reward. I know what kind of reward I would like to give her."

"Damn Greek! Get your mind off your dick."

"It's not on my dick, it's on Aggele's ass!" I laughed and Nathan laughed with me. North gave me a death stare and that just made me laugh even more.

Well, our second run was better but not by much. Maybe North was right. That guy is trying to help Aggele win. But why? What is in it for him?

Racer. Time. Run. Place

North. 8:53. 2. 1
Silas. 8:55. 2. 2
Nathan 8:58. 2. 3

At least I came in second that heat.

Gabriel's POV

Fucking Hell! Why won't this piece of shit go-kart respond like it is supposed to? I almost hit the Goddamn wall on turn 3. It's like the motherfucking universe is out to get me.

There is nothing I want more than to win two minutes in Heaven with Trouble. But how am I going to do that when this car shakes if I push the pedal down all the way? And if I complain about it, those shitheads will say I am just complaining because I didn't win. Well it is my Goddamn fucking birthday and I will complain my ass off if I want to.

Complain my ass off, complain my ass off. You would complain too if it happened to you! I am singing that old song "cry if I want to" again. Ha ha ha North would shit his pants if I started singing that again.

It looks like Luke may have had just as much trouble as I have. The only positive right now is that Trouble is winning. It better be me or her, that's all I'm fucking saying.

When we finish I can see Victor seems happy and Luke has lost his playful smile. "Why are you fucking happy Vic?" I ask him.

"Because I think I did better than last time. How about you guys?"