Part 37

Part 37

Dr. Sean POV

It was time for Japanese and I was excited to see Pookie. She makes my day just by being in the room. I could see Silas approaching from quite a distance away. So I made sure the smile I had on was the one that made girls weak in the knees and putty in my hands. The boys call it my "panty dropping smile". Ha ha ha, I will have to see if it works on Pookie. She doesn't always react to things the way all other girls do. She is special for sure. Ahhh, here she is!

"Good afternoon Miss Sang."

"Good afternoon Dr. Green."

"See you later Silas." She said.

"Bye Aggele Mou." And he kissed her neck with a loud smack sound. Man I wish I could do that right now. I can see why some of the guys get upset about Silas having the title of boyfriend at school.

The bell rang and Victor rushed in to class. "Nice of you to join us for class Victor." I said I a teacher voice, but this was Victor so I was smiling.

"Sorry Doc. I got caught after my last class. Won't happen again."

"All right class, today you are going to only speak in Japanese. If you can't say it, you can't do it. And that includes leaving. Pick your partner and practice talking in Japanese. Try to make it an actual conversation, not just 'I like pants' and 'I like oranges.' Get to practicing. I will walk around and listen to each of you." Some kids only learn the phrase I like and then fill in the blank. It gets old. I start out by listening to Victor and Pookie. I know they will have more to say and do it correctly.

"Karera go doraibu suru no wa muzukashidesu ka?" (Are they hard to drive?)

"Anata ga komakai purinsesu o okonaimasu." (You will do fine Princess.)

"Nichiyobi no hanashi?" (Talking about Sunday?) I said from behind Sang and she turned in surprise. She didn't know I was there. She is just so cute and that outfit....Mmmm. I just smiled. "Watashi wa katsu tame ni matsu koto go dekinai." (I can't wait to win.)

"Anata to hoka no min'na." (You and everyone else.). She replied.

I started laughing and Victor joined did too. She rolled her eyes with a big smile on her face. The rest of the class got quiet and stared at us. Oops, I am supposed to be a teacher not a possible boyfriend.

"Well done! Victor and Sang had a good conversation going on. And it was more than 'where is the bathroom?' Keep practicing. I will be around to the rest of you to listen now." I told the class.

"To watashi wa katsu baai wa do narimasu ka?" (And if I win?). I hear her ask as I walk away to listen to the other students. If you win Pookie, we will all give you whatever you want. But I have a feeling it is not the 2 minutes in Heaven one of us would get for winning.

The other student pairs are boring in their speech for sure. 'Where is the bathroom?' 'Over there.' 'What is your name?' 'My name is David.' Boring! I don't know how much longer I can listen to these students. I am on the other side of the room, but I have a great view of Pookie. She has stopped talking to Victor, but she has blushed from pink to red to deep red.

Victor was watching her and chuckling. I listened as closely as I could to what he said to her. "Anata mo kawaidesu." (You are too cute.). He was intently staring into her eyes. She looked like she might explode if she didn't find a release for her emotions. I was nervous she might jump onto his lap and start kissing him right here in class.

She looked away from Victor but stopped when she found my eyes. Yes, that was a panty dropping look in her eyes. You can't encourage this at school Pookie! I might take you up on the offer and that would be bad for both of us. Keep it together Sean, before anyone notices your pants are getting tighter as you gaze into hose beautiful emerald gems of hers.