Part 148

Part 148 - Friday Dec. 6th

Kota's POV

As I was leaving the diner, Luke said, "video Kota." I was confused for about 5 seconds and then the lightbulb in my head lit up. Bing! Video North's reaction to the dessert for the others to see. Ha ha ha. Luke is always ready for blackmail or proof of things.

I got in my car with North's dinner and as I drove I thought about the text I had received from Silas earlier.

Silas: come get North's contraband. Aggele ordered Uncle to take a nap and he now needs me here to help with prep.

Ten 'ordered' Uncle to take a nap? Really? Then when I was at the diner she instructed that we should bring North an OIAB dessert. First of all, to think North would ever eat a dessert by his own volition is crazy. Secondly, I cannot believe Silas named the dessert 'Orgasm in a Bowl'. Hearing Ten say those words as if they were everyday conversation stunned me. My mind went straight to what she would look like having an orgasm. Yes, I am just as much a hormonal teenager as the rest of them. I just know how to keep my thoughts to myself. But in my head she was absolutely gorgeous coming apart. I hope to see it in real life someday soon.

It must be the day for Luke-esk daydreams because I just pulled into the hospital parking lot and I don't recall any of the drive. I think I know how Victor felt today.  Ten is doing a number on all of our brains.

I knocked on North's door before entering, just in case, you know. Star was there so I just stepped to a chair and sat. "You have a good weekend North. I'll see you again Monday...if you are still here."

"Have fun on your date." North smirked at Star. I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. She turned toward the door and saw he question on my face.

Star huffed out a breath and threw her hands in the air in defeat. "I might as well tell you since I'm sure North would say something when I left anyway." She paused to take in a breath and straightened her back just slightly. "I have a date tonight with Cannon Stevens."

"That is wonderful! Have a good time." I smiled at her, I really hoped they have a good time tonight. Cannon is a good guy and deserves to be treated that way.

After Star left I handed North the container of steak and the silverware he would need. "Thanks Kota. But why are you bringing it to me and not Silas?"

I smiled, "Sang told Uncle he needed a nap so he told Silas to help with prep work."

Between bites North asked, "Uncle listened to Sang?"

"Yes. He made this steak and then went to his office to nap."

"Since when does Uncle listen to anyone, outside of Academy Elders?" North mused. "That's what makes Uncle, well Uncle."

"It seems that Sang is feeling a little in control, or a take charge attitude today." North was still eating his steak. The speed he was wolfing it down, I'm not sure if he is actually chewing it or just swallowing each bite whole.

"How exactly is she taking charge?" He asked me.

"First of all, Victor got lost in a Luke level daydream and missed a text for emergency backup. Gabriel and Nathan were being attacked in gym class again. We all got there in time to restrain the perpetrators and Luke went to get Sang. Victor showed up after the fact."

"At least one of you were with Baby. But I've never seen Victor get that lost in a daydream before. It must have been a doozy."

"I think it was. Then, the second time Sang took charge happened. Mr. B went to punish Victor for his lack of attention to an emergency call and she cut Mr. B off before he could dole out the punishment. Sang informed Mr. B that Victor would still get to have her stay the night tonight, that she was not a tool to be used in punishments. Let me tell you North, it was HOT! Mr. B gave Victor extra assignments to accomplish this weekend."