Part 159 OURS

Part 159 - Saturday Dec. 7th

Owen's POV

The movie was nearly over and I couldn't take not kissing her anymore. I kept getting closer and closer to Sang throughout the movie. By now she was sitting on my lap sideways and I was kissing her with all the love I felt I could show in public. The song, "When I Fall in love" playing in the background.

"I have already fallen in love with you, Owen." She mumbled around my lips.

Damn these tight jeans! I responded to her comment by deepening the kiss. All the passion I have for her showing through my actions. My tongue aggressively taking possession of hers. She responded by moaning into my mouth. It took all my self control not to lay her down on the ground and have my way with her. I shifted slightly under her, nervous if she rubbed against my hard on, I wouldn't be under my own mental control anymore. I thought about laying back with her, extending where I got to kiss her but thought better of that idea. I pulled out of the kiss and leaned my forehead against hers. I needed to clear my head of this Sang fog. We were both breathing hard and it gave me pleasure to know I affected her like this. "This is not the place to keep going any further. As much as I want to." I husked so she would know it wasn't anything she did to make me stop. She shivered in my lap and nodded her head in understanding.

Everyone was clearing out of the park, but right this moment I cannot stand up and walk to the car. First off, I would look funny walking with a bit of a waddle. Secondly, I was afraid that the motion of walking would have my tight jeans rubbing against my hard length with a desirable friction. But I prefer Sang to bring me to orgasm, not my jeans. "Let's just give them a moment, so the crowd is not so large." I whispered.

"Sounds good. That means I get to hold you like this for longer." Sang said before she squeezed me in a tight hug. I gave her a tight hug right back.

When I felt that I was calm again, and the crowd had thinned to a couple hundred people, I scooped her off my lap and placed Sang next to me, then stood up. I offered my hand to help her stand up. She took it, then we folded up the two blankets together.

As we walked back to my car, I kept my arm around her shoulders. "Thank you for this reward idea Sang. I was short sighted when I agreed with the others on wanting a two minute kiss. This was much better!"

She giggled, "This was fun, wasn't it? And it's not over. We still have dessert at Sean's don't we?"

"Yes, if you want me to stay for dessert, that is."

"Of course I want you there. I want all of you there, all of the time! I'm just greedy like that."

I laughed at that comment. I opened her door and watched as she slipped into my front seat. At my trunk, I dumped the blankets and cooler in, then got in the driver's seat. "I love you, Sang." I told her as I laced our fingers and kissed the back of her hand.

We drove to Sean's in a pleasant silence. Both of us lost in our own thoughts about the night together. Or at least that's where my thoughts were. How emotional she got watching the movie, giving me the opportunity to wipe her tears away with kisses. Sang interrupted my thoughts by asking a question but I only caught the tail end of it.

"...and puppy will get a home together?" Sang asked.

I was able to figure out that she was asking about the kitten and puppy. "I think they should be able to find a home together. It sounds like the shelter won't let anyone break them up."

"I hope so. They were really too cute and for them to be in love, is just, awwwww." She was swooning about this dog and cat.

"I wonder how that happened?" I mused. "It is very unusual for animals to love cross species like that."