Part 189 Prisoners for Life

Part 189 - Wednesday December 18th

Sang's POV

As I came into conciousness, I felt all warm, cozy and a little bit turned on this morning. What the what? I know I am over here at the Taylor brother's house but we weren't doing anything sexual when we went to sleep. I tried to take stock of myself without opening my eyes or moving around, I just don't want to wake the boys up.

As I focused my mind on my different body parts I realized I am laying somewhat on top of North's left side. That's when I realized my leg is hitched up over his waist and his morning wood is pressing into my inner thigh. Also, his big hand is splayed across my butt. I know he doesn't mean anything by it. This is just how he sleeps.

I continued to focus my mind on the rest of my body, finding Luke's face is snuggled into the crook of my shoulder. His arm is draped over my back and his hand is...whoa! I think I found out why I'm so turned on this morning. My left boob feels full and heavy in Luke's grasp. His body runs the length of mine and his morning wood is pressing into my hip.

I let my eyes flutter open and I lift my leg off of North first. Then I turn over onto my stomach on the bed to dislodge both of their hands. That of course woke them up. "Morning Baby." North mumbled in his low sleepy voice.

"Don't get up yet Cupcake," Luke whined, he tightened his grip around my waist. "I'm not done sleeping."

"Morning North Star." I responded with a smile and kissed his bare chest with a loud smacking kiss. His chuckle rumbled and shook the bed.

I turned my face to Luke, his neck was exposed, his arm draped over his eyes to block out the morning light filtering in the room. This gave me an idea... I leaned in and lightly kissed his neck on his Adam's apple. Then I attacked him with tickles. Under his arms, on his stomach and sides. His arm that was blocking out the light came down trapping me against his body. He rolled so he was pinning me between both the boys.

"If you keep that up, we won't make it to school this morning." Luke teased. I groaned my displeasure of school but pushed at their bodies so I could get up while still giggling.

I took a quick bath, and put on the black frilly skirt that I wore to the first sleepover party. I rolled on my black above-the-knee, knee highs with little hot pink bows on the outside of my thighs at the top of them. I paired this with my hot pink long sleeved v-neck t-shirt and a pair of black ankle boots. I just brushed my hair straight, expecting Gabriel to do it when we get to school.

As I stepped into the kitchen to get breakfast both Luke and North were already there, making breakfast. Luke saw me and smiled, eyes twinkling. North bellowed, "OH HELL NO!"

I was taken back by North's outburst. My smile dropped from my face and I looked down at my clothes, trying to see what was wrong. I heard a smack and looked up to see North rubbing the back of his head and Luke glaring daggers at his brother.

"You look absolutely adorable, Cupcake. Ignore my younger brother's misplaced anger."

"I'm sorry Baby." North's head hung in shame. "I love the way you look, I just don't want any of those ingrates from the school looking at you in something so sexy."

I heard movement behind me and turned to see Uncle walking down the hall toward the kitchen. When he saw me his face broke into a happy smile, his eyes twinkling. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat drug in. Or should I say dog? How are you this morning Little Bird?" He stepped up next to me and gave me a sideways hug then moved on to take the mug of coffee that Luke was holding out for him.

"Morning Uncle. I am doing very well, thank you. Oh, and thank you for listening to my suggestions at the diner. I know they are just silly and childish..."