Part 14

Part 14

Sang's POV

When we got back to Nathan's house my skin was warm and tingly all over. Just from looking at Mr. Blackbourne. The whole drive back I was remembering today's events. And I was looking at his handsome body when I felt like he couldn't see me looking. He was quiet the whole drive. It wasn't an uncomfortable quiet. We were both just lost in thought.

Thinking back when he placed his hand on my neck I could feel goose bumps and an involuntary shiver run through my body. You would have thought with the goose bumps that I was cold, but I was heating up all over quickly. And when I opened my eyes he was smiling. Really smiling. It was beautiful!

Then I went back to practicing parallel parking and was able to calm down. When I got it right I was so excited I just wanted Mr. B to know how much I appreciated him teaching me, and staying calm the whole time. I plastered myself against him. I could feel his face, his neck, his shoulders, and his chest. He really is perfection.

That was when he hugged me back. Could today get any better? As if he could hear that question in my mind, his fingers traced up and down my spine. WOW! We held that way for maybe a minute or two but it felt like hours.

He started backing away from me so I pulled out of my hugging him. I looked into his eyes and they were liquid silver. GEORGEOUS! His eyes could hold me riveted to my seat forever. He broke the trance by asking me if he should drive back or if I wanted to. My legs were jello right then and I just wanted to look at him so I said, "you can drive. I'll just sit back and enjoy the scenery." Where did this confidence come from? These boys were definitely changing me. He stared deeply into my eyes as if he was trying to read my thoughts. Did I want him to read my thoughts? Because they were turning dirty real fast. The touch of his chest against mine, the feel of his hand on my spine, the feel of his fingers on my neck, the defined muscles in his arms, he was naked under his pajamas last night..... He gave me a knowing smirk like he knew everything I just thought and he was,...what is he doing? Encouraging me to look at him? Yes sir, Mr. Blackbourne!

Oops, we are back! He quickly came around to open my door. He reached in and held my elbow as I climbed out of his car. But he didn't let go of my elbow as we walked to the door.

"Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to teach me the difficult task of parallel parking Mr. Blackbourne."

"You are quite welcome Miss Sorenson. Anytime you need me, I will be there for you. All you have but do is ask."

He opened the door and I heard Dr. Sean call out, "is that you Pookie?" As he came around the corner from the kitchen.

I giggled at his flirting. I can't help it. He just makes me giggle. He could probably say, 'here's your homework' and I would giggle. I better control myself during school this week.

"I have work that needs to be attended to. It was a lovely weekend Miss Sorenson. Thank you for including Dr. Green and myself." He gave me a millimeter smile. "Good day Dr. Green". Mr. B said as he left.

"Tell me he was NOT that formal during your parallel parking lesson, Pookie." Dr. Sean said smiling.

"Well, he wasn't formal but instructive." I commented.

"How so?" He asked.

"I was too stiff holding the steering wheel so he told me to relax. He explained each step of parallel parking and showed me how it looked at each point." I started thinking about my Grand Theft Auto moment.

"What aren't you telling me?" Dr. Sean must have seen the look I had remembering loosing the tail.

"Umm, well, Mr. Blackbourne's tail found us when I was driving toward the school. I could tell he was upset about something. He pointed out the tail. And that's when I remembered all the evasive maneuvers I learned playing Nathan's Xbox game Grand Theft Auto." I shrugged my shoulders in an 'oh well' fashion.