Part 30

Part 30

Victor's POV

When we pulled up to my house I was relieved to see my parents car was gone. They had already left for the night. We made our way to the 3rd floor. I put Sang's bag in my room and went to comment that we could play some video games when Gabe cut me off.

"Trouble, go put on your swimsuit. I'll go get the tub filled. Then I am washing your hair."

"Are you getting in too?" She asked him.

"Damn straight I am. Why else would I bring my f**king swimsuit?" Gabe responded holding up his swimsuit. He walked into my bathroom and I felt like a third wheel. A little uncomfortable and awkward. So I did what anyone would do in my situation, I turned and excused myself.

Before I made it to the door Sang called out, "aren't you coming in too Victor?"

That brought me to a halt. Total shock was on my face. Does she really want me to get in too or is she just asking to be polite? I can't see her face because my back is still to her. I won't turn around until I figure out the best response and have the appropriate expression on my face.

"Please?" She asks in a soft voice. That was all I needed to hear. I sighed, relief filled me as I realized she did want me here.

"Anything for you Princess." I say with a smile as I turn to face her. I want her to know that I mean what I say. I stare straight into her eyes to try to communicate how truthful I am being. Her face physically relaxes and it appears as if her knees give out for a brief moment before she recoveres.

"Oy Trouble! Are you getting your bikini on or what?" Gabe called from the bathroom.

"Here Princess, you can change in my closet." I opened up the door for her and stayed right there. As she walked past me I reached out my arm to wrap around her waist. She stopped and looked up at me. "Can I play with your hair again too?" I'll admit, I am nervous she might tell me 'no, only Gabriel gets to do that.'

She reached her had up to touch my shoulder. "I would love for you to." She reassured me as she walked into my closet to change.

Gabe poked his head out and saw me, "where did Trouble go?"

"She is changing in my closet." I noticed he was in his swimsuit already. "Did you want bath oils too or bubble bath?"

"I already found it all. I just need her toiletry bag to get her shampoo and conditioner out."

I got her bag and dug through until I found the pink toiletry bag and gave it to him. Princess opened the door and came out in her hot pink and black bikini. Gabe is right, Princess is 'f**k me drop dead gorgeous'. I went to my closet to change into my swimsuit too. Good thing I am going to change so I can adjust and calm down the erection that I have now.

This moment is the epitome of sharing her. Can we keep our jealousy in check as she might show one of us more attention than the other? I know I can, but Gabriel doesn't know about the plan yet. I will have to watch him closely to see if he is ready to hear the plan. We all have to be on board and soon. We now have a deadline.

As I enter the bathroom Gabe and my Princess are both wet from head to toe and they are laughing as she is stacking a pile of bubbles on his head. I can't help but laugh at the site myself. That drew Sang's attention to the fact I have entered the bathroom.

"Victor, come get in. There is plenty of room!" Princess said cheerfully.

As I was climbing in the tub I looked to Gabe for his reaction to me being here too. He didn't seem phased by my presence. "Have you already washed Princess' hair?" I asked.