Part 199 I Want a Candy Bar!

Start from the beginning

"My bed isn't all that big. How do you want to do this tonight?" I questioned.

"Why don't we make a soft bed on the floor with big blankets. Or just squeeze Ageele between us in your bed. I'm good either way."

"I'll get the blankets." I offered. She needs a good nights sleep with mid terms tomorrow. We managed to lay out a bunch of blankets and three pillows before Sang stepped out of the bathroom in tiny shorts that barely covered her ass and a tank top.

Silas used the bathroom next. "I hope this is okay Ten. With Silas and I both here, my bed is just too small. Will this be okay?" I pointed at our makeshift queen size bed on the floor.

"As long as I am cuddled up between both of you, I don't care where we sleep." She told me.

I gave her a hug, "you are the sweetest girlfriend ever." Then just because she was in my arms and touching her is intoxicating, I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, trailing down to her neck. Pulling her hips flush against my upper hips. I want her to know how she makes me feel. My erection pressing firmly into her stomach. My mouth covered hers completely, my tongue seeking entrance. She allowed it and matched me stroke for stroke.

Then I did something I don't normally do with one of my brothers around. I stopped using my brain, letting my body take over. I lowered her to the makeshift bed, never breaking the kiss, my body hovering over hers. She made some mewing noises and pulled my waist toward her body. One of my legs between hers, the other on the outside of her leg. I rhythmically ground my length into her hip to match the strokes of our tongues.

"KOTA!!! What...? And Silas?" Jessica exclaimed, pointing toward Silas! Then turning bright red, she turned and raced down the stairs. I groaned, leaning my forehead against Ten's shoulder. Silas chuckled with amusement. Sang lifted her head, since my weight was still holding her down, and asked Silas, "how long were you standing there watching?"

"Long enough to almost get jealous. Or, possibly ready to ask if I could join the party." He smirked.

"I better go talk to Jess." I got to my knees and climbed off our girl.

Sang jumped right up, "let me go talk to her. This seems like more of a girl talk than an older brother talk. Besides, you haven't gotten ready for bed yet." With that, she was skipping out of my room and down the stairs.

I looked over at Silas, trying to gauge how upset he might be with me. But he didn't look mad or jealous or any of the emotions I would have thought him to have. "Kota, I'm not upset. With all of the sexually suggestive games she has been playing the last couple of days, I'm surprised more of us haven't fallen prey to her seductions. Besides, if this is going to work, we cannot get upset about someone else kissing her or touching her. Or even one of the others watching or joining in for that matter." He smiled really big at me.

"I just don't know if I am at that point yet, or ever will be."

"Don't make any definitive decisions on the matter. What you are not up for now, might change in six months, or a year, or ten years down the road. But if you ever want to figure out if you like being with Sang at the same time someone else is, I will help you out. Or North, Doc, or Mr. B too, I'm sure. I would guess Luke and Gabe would be up for tag teaming. The one's I'm not sure of are Victor, Nathan and you."

"Thanks Silas."

"Go get ready before Aggele comes back. Or she might ask what we have been talking about." Silas stepped aside from the bathroom door.

I hurried to get ready. I don't want to have that conversation with Sang yet. Like Silas said, maybe in six months or ten years I'll be more open with what we do in front of the others.