Chapter - 60

Aadhya's POV:

We reached the mansion after 30 minutes. "Wait," Rudra said and came out of the car. He opened the door for me and gave me his hand.

I took his hand and came out of the car. "Let's got my wife," saying we reached the door of his house.

There his family was waiting for me at the door. "Aadhya and Rudra wait first," her mother told us.

Then she did our arti and placed a tilak on both our foreheads. "Now Aadhya open your mouth," she offered me, sweets. I took half a bite of it while the other half Rudra ate.

"Aadhya push this Kalash with your right foot and then step in this plate," she instructed me with all the rituals. After putting my legs on the plate I took Rudra's hand and we started walking. I entered the house leaving behind the red footprints.

"Aadhya now you have to win this game," Bhabhi told me. We sat on our respective places and a vessel was kept between both Rudra and me. The vessel contained water, milk, coins, and vermillion.

"I will put this ring in this vessel and whoever finds this first will rule in this relationship," Bhabhi (sister-in-law) explained the game to us.

"By the way Mom we all know who will rule" Bhabhi started to tease us.

"Oh please I never lose any game," Rudra declared looking at me with a smirk.

"Really?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Let us see Bhabhi who wins," I told her and smiled looking at Rudra and telling him that game is won.

Bhabhi (sister-in-law) dropped the ring in the vessel and we began our search. I was looking at him and at the same time searching for the ring. He was the first to find the ring and showed it in the air.

"Now who is winning bhabhi?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I really wanted to wipe that smirk from his face.

Again bhabhi (sister-in-law) dropped the ring in the vessel. We both dipped our hands and started our search again. I was very competitive this time so I started to move my hands faster.

Finally, I found the ring and giving him a winning smile I took the ring out. Everyone clapped and this time I asked "So Bhabhi (sister-in-law) what is the score?"

"Now guys this is the final round and whoever wins this round will be the winner," Bhabhi (sister-in-law) informed us.

With that, she dropped the ring in the vessel again. We both started our search again. After searching for few times I finally found the ring. Before I could take my hand out Rudra held my hand and held the other end of the ring.

I tried to take the ring from his hand but he firmed his grip. Before I could remove his grip he took our hands out.

"It looks like both will have equal say in a relationship," Mom said and got up from her seat. She gave me a towel to clean the hand and Rudra did the same.

"Mom we all know that whatever my wife will say will happen," Rudra declared.

"Mom your son has started to become joroo ka gulaam," bhai (brother) teased him.

"Just like you bhai (brother)," Rudra replied back. "Mom now he is blaming me," Bhaiya whined.

"Stop you guys," Mom scolded them. "Aadhya leave them and you go and rest in your room," Mom told me. Then Bhabhi guided me to the room.

"You go inside and rest," saying that she opened the door for me.

"Aadhya all the best and I will send Rudra soon. Don't worry," she teased again.

I widened my eyes at her statement and said "Bhabhi." "Ok ok fine I am going." Laughing she just left me there.

Entering the room further, I saw the room was decorated with petals of roses everywhere. There was a dim light in the room and candles which made everything visible. Above the bed, there was a photo of Rudra and me which was hung on the wall.

I was still admiring the beautiful room when a voice asked "Do you like it?"

Turning around I saw Rudra entering the room. "Yes," I gave a simple reply.

"If you want we can do the changes," Rudra suggested and came closer to me.

"We will see that later for now everything is perfect," I told him and he held me by my waist.

"Just like my wife," he said and I blushed at that statement.

"So wifey you go and change then I will change." Before I could say anything he continued "Don't worry bhabhi has brought new clothes for you and if you don't like them we could always buy new ones."

"Rudra that was not necessary. We could have gone and brought my clothes from that house," I told him and removed my earrings.

"You are not going there and taking anything from them that's final," he told and help me remove my bangles.

Removing all the accessories I went to change into my sleep outfit. I came out after changing and removing the makeup. "Rudra you can go now," I informed him as he was busy on his phone.

Keeping the phone in the bedside he went inside the bathroom. I went to the left side of the bed and checked my phone.

Rudra came out of the bathroom and came towards the bed. I was admiring my husband on the way he was walking. His abs which was on display just for me.

"Wifey you can eat me all you want. I am all yours," he said and sat on the bed.

"Oh shut up,"  I hit his arms and was about to lay down. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. He held my face in his arms and I followed his actions. The kiss was gentle like he was pouring his love to me.

When the kiss ended he said "Our first kiss as husband and wife. You don't know how much I waited for this moment"

"I love to be called your wife my dear husband," Saying that I sat on his lap facing him.

"Are we getting bold here wifey," he asked with a raised eyebrow and his usual smirk. I started tracing his perfect abs with my fingers. He inhaled a breath and I got the confirmation that I did my job good.

"Maybe my dear husband," saying that I got up from his lap and laid on my side.

He immediately came on top of me and warned "Are you sure you want this? After this, there is no going back."

I cupped his face and said "Yes I want to experience it with you. You are my first and the last."

With that confirmation, he removed my shirt "Fuck you look beautiful wifey." His gaze was traveling on my body though I was not completely naked I felt like one.

I blushed and soon we were both naked. The night turned from pain to pleasure. Our moans were the only thing that could be heard. Finally, I found the person I ever wished for and he was My Man.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers 🙋‍♀️

Finally, the story has ended🥹 I will just upload an epilogue for this story❤️

Thank you all for your immense support in my story❤️ Love you guys😘

To still be connected and see my future work make sure to follow me on Wattpad🥰