Epilogue

Writer's POV:

"So Aadhya how is life going after the massive success of the work you are doing?" the interviewer asked.

Aadhya and Rudra were invited to a famous talk show. First, they declined but after many requests, they decided to do it for the people who love them. Rudra was having his popularity among females but there were men who admired him for his work. As for Aadhya, she was balancing her personal and professional life. She has become an inspiration for many ladies out there. She has taken over the trust and is successfully running it. The interview was taking place in a closed room with people from the unit only. Aadhya was dressed in a yellow dress with a slit on the side. Her hair was curled and kept open while Rudra was wearing cream colored coat and pants. He completed the look with a blue waistcoat and a white shirt.

 He completed the look with a blue waistcoat and a white shirt

I smiled and looked at my handsome husband. Then I looked back at the interviewer and said "Life is going great like I always dreamt. Work is hectic but when you have a lovely family beside you it becomes easy. Now the success which you are talking about is just the starting there is much more to come."

"Ok, so how is the pregnancy going?" she indicated at my baby bump.

"It has been 5 months now and it is tough I would say. Kudos to the lady out there popping the babies and going through this phase," I said looking at the camera.

"I would like to add when you have a loving husband by your side things get easier. He has supported me throughout the journey. But I for sure know that I have made things pretty bad for him," saying that I laughed.

"It is nothing like that babe and most important I love the journey," he held my hand and kissed its backside.

"Aww look at them giving us couple goals," the interviewer said looking at us. We both laughed looking at each other.

"Now I have a few rapid questions for you guys. I want you to answer it rapidly," she explained to us the rules of the game.

"Shall we start?" she asked. "Yes," we both replied at the same time.

"Rudra how her name is saved in your phone?" she asked.

I smiled looking at me and said "Mine with a red heart."

"Cute," she replied and I just shook my head at her reaction.

"Now Aadhya what you like most about Rudra?" she asked.

"I think everything. He is a whole package but one thing that I like most is he is very understanding. Me being the overthinker he is a very calm person. He would make me understand the whole situation and at the same time listen to me," I explained to her.

"I think girls are jealous of this for sure," she said and I laughed at her statement.

"Do you get jealous when girls drool over him?" she asked.

"No, I am happy that he gets all the attention. Just look at him I would also have drooled over him,"  I told her.

"But I am possessive about her. People look at her more than me," he intruded in the between.

"Oh please we all know the reality," I told him.

"Do you guys fight?" the interviewer suddenly asks.

"Of course we do. We are like normal husband and wife," I told her.

"Who makes up first after the fight?" she asked.

"I think every married man will agree with this that a happy wife means a happy life," I hit his chest but he caught my hand and kissed it.

"You guys are so cute," she said. "Najar na lage," we both laughed at her actions.

"You guys are making me feel so single," she said and tried to wipe her fake tears.

"I just wish every girl in this world deserves a person who will be there for her but at the right time. So you will also get your man," I told her.

"Till then ladies this is My Man," I held his hands and thanked the interviewer for the interview, and exited the show.

"So ladies and gentlemen this was our power couple for you guys. Till then stay tuned and bye," With that the director said cut.

Author's Note

I feel so emotional that my first story has finally come to an end. This journey has been a roller coaster ride🥹

From a single vote on my story to 2k+ votes this journey has been really special to me❤️ After uploading each and every chapter I use to wait for your vote and comments. There are few people who use to vote and comment on every part. You guys are love😘

I just want to thank each and every person who has given time to read this story🥰 Hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did while writing🤞

Last but not least to my silent readers🤫 This is the last chapter I would really like if you could just comment even a heart emoji. This would mean a lot to me🥰

Finally, I will miss you😢 Love from Rudra and Aadhya❤️