Chapter - 37

Rudra's POV:

Reaching my penthouse I looked towards my girl and she was sleeping peacefully. I went outside and opened her door. Picked her up in bridal style since I don't want to disturb her sleep.

As I picked her up she stirred a little. I smiled at her cuteness and took her to my room. Reaching the room I laid her in my room and tucked her in the bed.

I went to take a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I chose to wear a grey sweatshirt and pajamas.

Before waking her up I decided to prepare a bath for her so that she could relax

Before waking her up I decided to prepare a bath for her so that she could relax. My next task was to wake her up which is really a big task. I don't want her to disturb her peaceful sleep. In her sleep also she was looking breathtaking.

I went towards her and sat on the bed. I started creasing her hair to wake her up. "Babe it's time to get up," I said and kissed her forehead. "No I don't want to get up," she said and changed her side. Now her face is facing another side. I laughed at her childish nature.

"Ok, so you are not going home. Is that your final call?" I asked her in seriousness. She opened her eyes quickly and said "No no I am going."

I kissed her cheeks and said "Go I have prepared a bath for you. It will help you relax. I am ordering food and then we can drop you home."

She got up but started limping as she walked. "What happened?" I asked her. "It is nothing just the consequences of wearing heels all day," she said in a normal tone.

"Why did you wear them then? You could have gone with something comfortable. Now see you are hurting yourself" I was blabbering everything to her. She put a finger on my lips and said "It is nothing. If I have opted for something else then I would have not looked good with you." I know we do have a height difference but it is not that much.

I looked at her and wrapped my hands around her waist. "You look perfect with me and you don't need to torture yourself like this. So next time onwards go with something you like."

She made a pout with her lips and said "I will wear but not for long. Deal?" I shook my head at her silliness and said "deal. Now to seal the deal you have to kiss me."

"Ok," she said directly. I was not knowing she would say this. I just wanted to tease her and see the blush that crept at her cheeks.

She leaned towards me and kissed my cheeks. Doing this she freed herself from my hold and ran towards the bathroom.

"That's not fair," I said loudly. She laughed and peeked from the door. "You did not mention anything and by the way, Mr. everything is fair in love and war" saying she closed the door.

Seeing this side of her always warms my heart. I love how freely she does things now. Spending each day with her makes me realize how important she is to me.

Shaking my head I went to bed and ordered something. I was checking my phone when the door opened. Without noticing me Aadhya came inside the room with only a towel around her body.