Chapter - 36

Rudra's POV:

After the proposal, Aadhya and I were having a good time. But it was short-lived as Bhabhi came and dragged us to this stupid shoot. I know it is not stupid and it is important to her. I respect that but I want to spend some time with my girl.

Before they interrupted we were about to kiss almost. I was thinking of the scenarios of how would it have felt to kiss her. Was she comfortable or it was just me?

I want to make Aadhya's moment very special. I feel privileged to be her first in most cases. I know this is not the case with her and she won't tell me but deep down I feel guilty. Though the relationships were not the same as I have with her but still they existed. So I have decided to make memorable moments with her.

We were busy with the photoshoots. First Bhai and Bhabhi clicked a few photos and soon Kiara also joined them. I also want to live this moment with Aadhya.

After my parents left Aadhya instructed Bhabhi to take some rest. She ordered something for her and Kiara. The rest of us were not in the mood to eat anything because of the heavy breakfast we did.

When she cooked the paratha she was really struggling to make it round. She was looking damn cute doing all those struggles. I know she did not know much about cooking but the effort she put in was what matters. More important was knowing the fact she hates cooking. She has made assumptions that she is a bad cook which I don't believe at all.

"Rudra you and Aadhya and click some pictures if you guys want" Bhai suggested. Aadhya was busy helping Kiara eat. "Come on don't act like an old man and go have some fun" he winked looking at me.

Agreeing with his idea I went towards them. "Aadhya you go and click a few pictures with Rudra for the time being. I will feed Kiara" he suggested. "It's ok Bhai. Let it be" she denied the request.

"Rudra will you take her else she won't leave," Bhai said looking towards me. I know he was asking me to pick Aadhya but I know she won't be comfortable with this much PDA. "Aadhya please come" I gave her the best puppy face I could give.

All of them burst into laughter and Aadhya said "Ok I will go." Satisfied with her answer I dragged her towards the setup.

We clicked a few poses which were really cute ones. The pose was not normal. In most of the poses, we were standing too close to each other while in one pose our faces were close to each other. All the photos were looking sensuous. 

Soon Kiara also joined us and we posed with her too

Soon Kiara also joined us and we posed with her too. In one pose she was walking holding our hand and in the other, she was holding me while I was looking at Aadhya.

In the next photo, she was clinging to both of us while I kissed her side. In the final photo, we decided to keep her in the middle while I and Aadhya decided to kiss her cheeks.

 In the final photo, we decided to keep her in the middle while I and Aadhya decided to kiss her cheeks