Chapter - 19

Aadhya's POV :

I opened my eyes and woke up to check the time. I reached for my phone but there was none. Where the hell I kept my phone and what time was it?

While searching for my I realized that I was not in my room. Where the hell was I? I thought. Then all the scenes started to play in my head. I went to Rudra's office and then slept on the sofa.

But wait this doesn't look like his office. Did I sleepwalk? I asked myself. I checked my clothes and they were the same but what place is it?

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I did not notice that door opened. "The sleeping beauty is finally awake," a voice said.

I looked in the direction of the voice and noticed it was none other than Rudra. He was standing in just a towel that was covering his lower body while the upper body was on display. Oh God if I have to wake up every morning with this scene I am ready to sleepwalk regularly 😆

His hair was wet and water was dripping through them. His upper body was having perfect abs and it was well shaved. Nice I thought I hate men with a hairy chest 🤭

I did not realize that I was drooling over his body until he cleared his throat and said "Take a picture it will last longer."

I feel embarrassed and looked down to see if there is anything interesting there. He came towards me and pulled my chin up and said "I was just teasing you never feel embarrassed."

I was quite uncomfortable with how close he was so I just nodded my head. He just kissed my nose and went to the closet.

"You can freshen up if you want. I can give you my shirt to wear" he said coming out of the closet. He was wearing a white casual shirt with a black and white striped lower.

 He was wearing a white casual shirt with a black and white striped lower

"No, it's ok I have to be home. What time is it?" I asked getting up from the bed.

"Can you please stay tonight? I want to spend time with you," he asked coming closer to me.

"What I will say to my family? Mom knows that I went to your office. They will never allow me to stay here," I gave an excuse.

"You can say you are staying with your friends or I could ask bhabhi (sister-in-law) to say you are staying with her" he gave a series of ideas.

I was thinking about whether I should stay or not. He suddenly said, "If you are uncomfortable we can have dinner and I will drop you at home."

I know he was feeling sad and I also want to spend some time with him. "Ok, I will call the mom and inform her that I am not coming", as I said those words he gave me a smile.

"Now go freshen up and I will keep the shirt in the bed. What do you want to eat?" he asked.

Shaking my head I said "First where is my phone I need to inform mom. Second, can we have a pizza?"

"Sure babe anything for you," he said bringing my phone. I gave him a smile and went to take a shower.

After showering, I came out and saw he has kept the shirt for me. I wore his shirt which was loose on me which I liked plus it was quite long.

 I wore his shirt which was loose on me which I liked plus it was quite long

I called mom and informed her about my plan. Thank God she did not suspect anything. I also informed Shanaya about my plan. You need to be well planned for any situation😜

I went out of the bedroom and saw Rudra was busy on his phone. I went and sat near him. He pulled me closer to him.

Now I was resting my head on his chest and playing with the button of his head. Thinking of the ways I will ask him.

Author's Note

Did you guys also lie to your parents?🤔

Shh, it will be a secret you can comment and tell about it🤭

Let us have an interaction with each other. Suggest something on how can we make it happen😊

 Suggest something on how can we make it happen😊