Chapter - 41

Aadhya's POV:

Finally, our differences are resolved. It was difficult for me to open up in front of Rudra but I wanted him to see my this side. I want our relationship to be as transparent as it could be.

When I cried in front of him it actually felt good. It made me feel that a burden is taken from my shoulders. As promised I will try to be the best version of myself. I know it's difficult but I want to do it for myself and for us.

After feeding him dinner he went to do the dishes. I came on to check with Kiara. She was busy with her cartoon. So here we are sitting in front of the television watching her favorite cartoon.

As Rudra entered the room I said "Kiara you sit here with your chachu. I will be in the bathroom if you need me." "Ok," she told me without even looking at me. She was so busy with her cartoon that she did not care who is there or not.

I went inside the bathroom and did my skincare. Recently I have been addicted to skincare and started taking care of my skin. Firstly it was to distract me from the things going on in my life but later I started enjoying it. I started to put a face mask on my face. Since I have to keep it for some time I decided to go to the room.

"Chachi what is this?" she asked. "It is a mask for your skin to glow," I told her without moving much of my lips.

"I also want to put it," She said. Since it was a herbal mask with no side effects so I agreed to her request.

I went inside the bathroom and brought the pack. I took a small amount and put it on her face. "If anything irritates tell me ok?" I told her. She just nodded her head in a yes.

An idea came into my mind and I looked toward Rudra. He was busy with his phone so I just poked his shoulder to gain his attention. He looked towards me with raised eyebrows.

I went closer to him while he shifted slightly backward. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Taking care of your skin," I told him.

"No way I am doing this," he told me strictly. I looked towards Kiara and she understood the task. "Chachu please," she said softly. He looked towards her and then looked at me. I also gave him puppy eyes hoping that it works.

"Fine you girls will be the death of me someday" saying that he came closer to me. Kiara and I high-fived each other and started laughing. Before he change his mind I started my task. Within a few seconds, his face was also covered with the face pack.

 Within a few seconds, his face was also covered with the face pack

I put the face pack back in the washroom and set the timer for us. We three were sitting in bed when another idea popped into my head. I took my phone and decided to click photos of us.

First we three clicked a photo in which Rudra was holding the phone while I was holding Kiara.