Chapter - 35

Aadhya's POV:

Reaching the destination we entered a studio. The studio was full of people running around doing their jobs. There were lights and cameras placed everywhere. A model was giving a running pose while a person was clicking a photograph. The photograph clicked was shown on the screen.

As soon as Kiara saw me coming she ran towards me

As soon as Kiara saw me coming she ran towards me. "Chachi you came," she said and hugged my legs. I bent down and hugged her and kissed her cheeks. "How are you, princess?" I asked her.

"I am good but I missed you," she said in her cute voice. "Aww I also missed you," I said and pulled her cheeks.

"Now I am feeling that people have forgotten. I am all alone" Rudra said dramatically and wiped his fake tears. "Chachu we love you also," Kiara said and pulled him in a hug too.

"You look beautiful" Rudra whispered in my ears. I blushed at his words. He never fails to boost my confidence.

"Now people enough of this love dove session. We have work to do" bhabhi said and put a hand on her waist.

I went towards her and said "You look gorgeous bhabhi" I said and hugged her. She calmed a bit and said "Shut up lady. Look at yourself first. You look breathtaking."

"Now we are not getting late bhabhi. You have to interrupt my session" Rudra said while holding Kiara in his arms.

"You are mean Rudra," I said to him and rolled my eyes. "Oh, now I am mean," Rudra said in a playful tone.

"I told you Aadhya he is tough to handle" Abhi Bhai came after getting ready. He was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. His hair was neatly done and the combination was complimenting with Bhabhi.

"Yes Bhai, you were right. He is mean also" I said in a complaining tone. "Wait a minute. Am I missing something? When did this happen?" Rudra asked in a confused tone.

"These are my charms my boy. You are lucky that I am married else Aadhya would surely have married me" Rudra just rolled his eyes at Abhi bhai's words.

"And yes she is now my sister. Dare you harm her? I will hire people to kill you or better I will do it with my own hands" Abhi Bhai warned him.

"That's not fair. Everyone is warning me not to hurt. Who will think about me? She is the one hurting me here." I looked at Rudra with wide eyes at his words.

"I have to control myself whenever I am around her. I want to kiss her every time she makes those innocent faces and more I have to sleep and take a cold shower because" before he could continue I put my hands in his mouth stopping him from speaking.

Bhai and bhabhi started laughing at this. Removing my hands I slapped him on his shoulder and said "You are shameless." My cheeks are red and all three of them are just laughing at my condition. Thank God Kiara was not here to listen to his talks.

"Who is shameless?" came a voice from behind. I looked and saw Rudra's father and mother coming toward us.

I became nervous but Rudra looked into my eyes and mouthed "I am here." I just blinked my eyes assuring him that I am fine.

When they came towards us I went to touch their feet when Rudra's father stopped me and said "Oh no in our home girls don't touch the feet. You are like our daughter."

Both of them hugged me and his mother said "Stop calling us aunty and uncle. Whenever you get comfortable you can call us mom and dad like Pihu does. No pressure ok?" I just nodded yes at her words.

"Mam I think we should start soon," the photographer said to bhabhi. "Ok everyone is here let us start," she said.

First, it was bhabhi turn to give some poses. She was wearing a pure black outfit which was clearly showing her belly. She gave a few poses with her hands on her baby bump. Her happiness could be easily seen in the photographs.

Next, bhaiya suggested clicking photos with his mom and dad so they could go home and rest

Next, bhaiya suggested clicking photos with his mom and dad so they could go home and rest. Mom and dad clicked a few photos with bhabhi and then they clicked a few photos together. They looked like a perfect family together.

"Rudra and Aadhya you also join us," bhabhi asked. I looked toward Rudra and he extended his hand for me. "Rudra you go first and click pictures with your family. I will join later" I suggested. I don't want to barge in into their family photos.

"Now I thought you consider them as your family," he said and raised his eyebrow. "It's not like that" I tried to give him a reason. I really consider them as my family because of the love and the way they welcomed me. But still, I don't want them to include me every time since nothing is official and things change. What if in future they don't want to see me and then their this memory will also be spoiled.

Rudra intertwined our hands and brought me back to reality. "You are my family if you are not going then I am also not. Now the decision is yours" his words melted my heart. He gestured for me to look toward the people who were waiting for me to come. He is right I need to stop thinking so much about everything.

I just nodded my head in a yes. He just smiled and kissed the back of my hand. We walked towards them and the photographer showed us some poses.

In one photo we all were standing together and giving random expressions. In another one, Rudra and Abhi Bhai were tickling Aadhya while we were all laughing and seeing their expressions.

When the poses were completed Rudra's parents were about to leave. We bid them farewell and returned to the shoot again.

Author's Note

Hi lovely readers 🙋‍♀️

Today I was really tired but still uploaded the chapter🙂 If there was any mistake please bear with me😊

Hope you like the chapter🤞 Share your opinion in the comment section.