Chapter - 22

Aadhya's POV:

Today was my day off but guess what? I woke up early not because of some work but because today I have to meet Rudra's family.

Yesterday night when we were doing a facetime he dropped a bomb on me. It is her mom's birthday and she asked Rudra to invite me also. Though he said it is just close relatives but still.

I know I have met his parents before but still, I am very nervous. I have to meet his whole family. What if they don't like me? What if I mess up in front of everyone and embarrass him?

Thinking about all these questions I am pacing in my room back and forth. I know I am overthinking everything but I can't help it.

The ringing of my phone brought my attention back to reality. "Good morning beautiful," the voice said.

I smiled and replied "Good morning". "Stop worrying yourself and don't think of lying to me," he said sternly.

"I just don't want to embarrass you in front of everyone," I said the truth.

"You won't. Do you trust me? he asked.

Instantly I replied "yes". I really do trust him a lot. He really understands and calms me down. For me to trust someone is really difficult but with him, everything seems so easy.

"So now get ready for dinner. I will pick you up at 7" he said.

"Can you come early? I need to buy something for her" I explained to him.

"No need for that. Your presence is more important than a gift" he said.

"But" I tried to interrupt him. He continued and said "You are so stubborn sometimes. Ok, I understand your feelings. Ok, tell me what you wanted to buy for her?"

"Whatever she likes may be clothes, perfume anything she is fond of?" I asked him.

"I don't think I will be able to come early but we can do one thing. I have to buy her something I will give you the options you choose and that we will give her as a gift from our side. Is that ok?" he asked.

"But I will pay half of the price. Done?" I asked him.

"That we will see later for now we will go with this. I will send you options in a few minutes" he said.

"Ok Mr," I replied. "Now don't stress yourself. Choose a gift and get ready for a party" he said.

"Ok. See you at 7. Bye," I replied.

After a few minutes, he sent me photos of some handbags. I chose a Christian Dior bag with a pair of heels. It was having a classy look with grey and white colors 🤩

 It was having a classy look with grey and white colors 🤩

I went to straighten my hair which usually takes an hour. Yes guys the struggle with long hair is real 😅

I kept my makeup minimalistic and more natural. I wore a suit with a light shade and heavy embroidery.

 I wore a suit with a light shade and heavy embroidery

I chose to wear block heels because the chance of me falling in them is less😆 I click a few photos and send them to Shanaya for her opinion

I chose to wear block heels because the chance of me falling in them is less😆 I click a few photos and send them to Shanaya for her opinion. I would have sent it to Rudra but I want to see his reaction in person.

Hot babe. Rudra will surely suffer from blue balls😜

As I read her message I started to laugh. She is sometimes too much. I thanked her and saw Rudra's message that he has arrived.

I took a few breaths and told mom that I am leaving. She did not appreciate me I felt bad but I just let it go. Shaking all the sad thoughts away I went outside the house.

Author's Note

How was the chapter? 🤔