Bonus chapter - 1

Aadhya's POV:

Life has been great lately. After being married to Rudra I became the best version of myself. He has helped me in achieving my dreams. My mother-in-law has given all the responsibilities of the trust to me. Now I handle everything single-handedly. We have started to grow and people are investing more. Because of this, we are able to help a lot of people.

It has been a year since we got married and we are still living with his family. Rudra asked me if I had to move out, but I refused. I love his family a lot and like to spend time with them. His brother and two children are also living with us. After our marriage, Bhabhi(sister-in-law) gave birth to a beautiful son Ansh. He has been a new toy to all of us and everyone loves him.

"You know after a year of marriage you still look beautiful," Rudra said sitting from the bed. He just woke up and was staring at me through the mirror. I was sitting in front of the mirror and getting ready to go to the office. I have an important meeting today so I have to leave early. Rudra came home late from the office so I did not wake him up. Work has been hectic but still, we try to at least have one meal of the day together. Sometimes he sacrifices his work and sometimes it's me we both try to make a perfect balance. For both of us, our family and our relationship is our priority.

"And you know being the person who just woke up from his sleep you still look handsome," I got up from in front of the mirror and went towards him. I sat on the bed and kissed his cheeks on both sides.

"Good morning husband," I wished him and ruffled his hair.

"Haye even after hearing this every day I still can't believe you are my wife," he said and pulled me onto his lap.

"Rudra I have a meeting I need to go to," I started to massage his hair. He feels relaxed when I massage his hair. According to him, my presence is enough for him to make him feel relaxed. His words, not mine.

"Please don't get today," saying he buried his head in the crook of my neck. Shit, that's the sensitive part of my body. My body reacts to his touch very quickly.

"Rudra," I tried to say sternly but he was not budging. He started to suck my skin and I am sure it will leave a mark. Lately, he loves to mark my body a lot, and that too in visible areas. I have to hide it using makeup.

"Please," he looked and pouted. He was looking too cute to say no but I can't cancel this meeting. Rudra always wants me in bed or to always be around me. According to him, we don't spend much time together. If anyone sees how much we spend time together they will surely not agree with his statements.

"Rudra, not today please," I pleaded and his face fell but he still put his head in the crook of my neck.

Seeing his face I already decided to cancel the meeting. For me, Rudra's happiness is more important than anything else in the world.

"Rudra ahh," I moaned when he started to bite the skin again. I was totally turned on by his gestures.

"Yes baby just like that you want me," he said in his husky voice and started to unbutton the top two buttons of my shirt.

"Rudra no," I pleaded as I didn't want to get all dirty since I just showered. Without even listening to me he started to lay me on bed and came on top of me.

He started to come down and I closed my eyes. "We have done this so many times but still you are so shy," he said and kissed my cheek.

"Because my husband is so shameless," I hit his chest and put my hands over my face in embarrassment. He always used to tease me about this. I don't know why but still I feel all this shyness in front of him like we are doing it for the first time.