CHAPTER 54: Rise Of Kleodora!

Magsimula sa umpisa

She slowly gets up, her legs wabbling and her mouth watering. "Something smells delicious." She says primal. "Why do things smell so good." She says annoyed.

She walks around to the dumpster and groans.

Staring at her, is a muscular man with red hair. Kleodora groans frustrated. "Did Dexter not finish you off? Do you want more?" She snickers as she places a hand on her hip.

The beaten up man struggles to switch from a laying position to a sitting position. He groans weakly. "Plll..." He stutters as he tries to stand up. But his legs give out and he falls down onto his butt.

He winces in pain. He puts a hand to his left eye and wipes blood off it. "Please. Let me go." He pleads despertly.

Kleodora lets out a small and deep growl. Despite all the bruises, scrapes, burn marks, and cuts on him; he still manages to flinch at her response.

"I'm not keeping you captive. You can go whenever you want." She chuckles grimly.

The man's bloody and matted eyes slowly open. "Thank you. God shall forgive you if you repent your sins." He bravely tells his torturer.

"GOD!" She waves her hand at him and scoffs. She throws her hands up. "There is no God." She glares at dried blood in his hair. "You think God exists?"

The man nods eagerly. "Of coarse he does. He's why I beat cancer." The red-haired man's mouth forms a smile, causing him to wince in pain from the cuts on his lips. He touches his mouth and feels how cracked and swollen they are.

"If he exists. Then why are you in this condition?" Kleodora challenges him.

He lowers his hand from his mouth and stares at Kleodora, trying to remember every possible detail he can in case he manages to live thriugh this.

"He has a reason for everything; this was Satan. God has good plans for everyone and I believe that the Lord does things to help us learn soemthing." He answers her the best he can. Despite his pain; he can still debate God's existence with a stranger. Just not as well as he normally can.

Kleodora waves toward his leg. "And why do you think he let this happen?" Kleodora scoffs annoyed at the man's belief in God's existence.

He looks down at severe burn marks on his legs. He winces at the sight of them. "I believe he is testing you. Maybe he's giving you a chance to show me mercy and change your ways." He says. "Or maybe.." He clutches his chest. "Maybe he is testing my faith in Him. When I live through this; he'll know that I will be gretaful to Him that he let me survive another close to death scenario. And like I said; Satan likely caused this." He hesitantly studies the look on her face. His anxiety slowly goes away when he sees the hurt in her face.

Kleodora groans annoyed. Then she sighs defeated. She shakes her head.

He lets out a small sigh of relief. Maybe he really was going to spare his life.

She looks up from her bare feet. "I've been through too much shit to believe in God." Her voice raises as she remembers all the crap she went thriugh in Poseidon's Kingdom.

The man's face slackens. He whimpers, knowing his end is coming. He takes a deep breath and releases it. "At least I'll be in Heaven." He sighs relieved.

Kleodora watches him kneeling on the ground, his hands pressed tigether and his head raised toward the sky. She scoffs as he prays."God doesn't exist and he won't save you from me." "Nothing will save you from me." She says grimly as she raises her hands and throws an electric Ball toward the mans head.

He lets out a loud and ear piercing scream. Kleodora smirks as his head buzzes with the electric enegry of her powers. After his head and body is done buzzing and sparking; his limps and lifeless body quickly drops to the ground.

Kleodora smiles mischioviously. "That's what I like to see." She cackles loudly. "I didn't expect him to be so calm. But that makes it more fun." She wipes the dust off her hands and on her pants. "It's always more entertaining when I need to scare them again. Then the look in their faces when they find out I'm not going to spare them after all." She chuckles. "It's priceless." She says as she picks his lifeless body off the ground and throws it into the dumpster.

"Kylie COuture." She growls. "You and your little group of friends are next on my list." Kleodora smiles wickedly.

Her eyes gleaming bright; for a second they go back to her Lime Green Mermaid eyes. Then back to the Blue-green she concealed to look more human.

"And when I steal Poseidon's Trident and gather my minions," She laughs maniacally. Her voice echoing through the air. "I'll be unstoppable." "They better be ready for me and my minions to destroy them!" Kleodora cackles maniacally.